First Prev
of 2
Next Last
iMatt

United States

#1 Apr 17, 2011
Does anyone know if there's any chance of Buckhannon getting 3G service anytime soon?
mee

Wheeling, WV

#2 Apr 17, 2011
They keep promising it but thats as far as it goes. I know people in Hodgesville that cant even get high speed internet.
Customer

Weston, WV

#3 Apr 17, 2011
Internet sucks on AT&T since all we have in Weston and buckhannon is edge technology. It's worthless.
ntelos

Buckhannon, WV

#4 Apr 17, 2011
I already have had 3g and currently have 4g and with ntelos.
customer too

Buckhannon, WV

#5 Apr 17, 2011
We have Sprint & have had 3G service for well over a year now. Also, unlike AT&T, our smart phone plan is cheaper!
D Oh Dbl G

Elkins, WV

#6 Apr 17, 2011
I THINK that every carrier EXCEPT AT&T already HAS 3G. Their service is pretty sad in rural areas like ours.
Customer

Weston, WV

#7 Apr 17, 2011
Yes I wish I went to sprint and got an android phone. AT&T charges rediculous extra money just for having a smart phone. Ripoff
Hope

Elkins, WV

#8 Apr 17, 2011
I love AT&T!
Bucktown

Elkins, WV

#9 Apr 17, 2011
I heard AT&T will be getting 3G this summer........
Customer

Weston, WV

#10 Apr 17, 2011
They need to get it everywhere like Sprint and Intelos.

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11 Apr 18, 2011
Bucktown wrote:
I heard AT&T will be getting 3G this summer........
They told me that for 2 years, it got so bad that I would have full signal, and still couldn't surf the net. Then I went to Sprint, got an HTC EVO and I'm loving it!
Nemesis

Buckhannon, WV

#12 Apr 18, 2011
Sprint has 3g in Pickens, what does that say about at&t!!!!
Customer

Weston, WV

#13 Apr 18, 2011
Nemesis wrote:
Sprint has 3g in Pickens, what does that say about at&t!!!!
That really is bad. I am definitely switching to Sprint when my contract is up.
iMatt

United States

#14 Apr 19, 2011
So other companies here already have 3G? Then why is it taking AT&T so long? I'm not willing to give up my iPhone. But I'm so sick of edge. It's like the dial up of phone Internet.
Former AT-T customer

Buckhannon, WV

#15 Apr 20, 2011
I had AT&T cell service for years and just finally got fed up with the poor data service and unfulfilled promises....no fault of the local Buckhannon guys, who always helped out and were good when I would come in there with a problem.
Just look at how AT&T's advertising now is all about how they are upgrading their network, cover 98% of all Americans, etc... That just goes to show how poor of a product they have.
I've switched to Sprint, love my phone (HTC Evo -- although I really did like my iPhone) and have 3G service just about everywhere. Some annoying gaps in coverage, but way way better than AT&T
customer too

Buckhannon, WV

#16 Apr 20, 2011
According to a recent article in Consumer Reports, AT&T has the worst cell service of the major carriers. Their ratings were so bad that I would never ever consider them!
True

United States

#17 May 29, 2011
Get verizon wireless. I have a verizon droid x and have 3G in buckhannon and french creek... And you can keep your iphone!
Resident

Williamson, WV

#18 May 29, 2011
3G here now. SUCK IT!:)

Users beware, the 3G and 4G advertised by other companies is slow 3G as compared to AT&T.
True

United States

#19 May 29, 2011
You have to be kidding right? Att amps up their speed a bit and calls it 4g. They are liars. You cant call something 3g and the bump it up to do speeds it was capable of back when they got it and call it 4g. Verizon currently has the fastest 4g network if you kept up with the news. Att can take their pos phones that interfere with my guitar amp and audio equipment and shove them up their ass
mad scientist

Spanishburg, WV

#20 May 30, 2011
Warning cell phone cause accident and give you brain cancer.Not to mention they rip you off. What ever happen to the good ole days. When you used a smoke signal to call your neighbor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
floyd arrested again 4 min Know 12
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 3 hr Concerned_American 106
Maggot 4 hr dmt 1
Police department hiring 4 hr Lol 2
News Buckhannon seeking new fire chief 6 hr KIKW 6
Hey Buckhannon glad you voted for Trump? 10 hr Wow 62
Shawn Gregory 2nd 10 hr Interesting 1

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance