Nikki

United States

#22 Oct 15, 2012
well skank your name says it all stop shit talking her.. she aint a meth head why dont u use your own name ... and as far as i know donnie and toni both are off the shit and donnie is my brother and toni is his ex wife,, so stop starting stuff with my family!
skank

Danville, WV

#23 Oct 15, 2012
Like you have any room to talk, heard you dropped out of school and do drugs yourself. Anyone who puts drugs and dick before their child is a SKANK. She went to jail twice for drugs on probation.
Just wondering

Morgantown, WV

#24 Oct 15, 2012
Not to break up this fight but why would her own boyfriend post her mug shot? Isn't anyone mad at him? I would be.
Nikki

United States

#25 Oct 15, 2012
well who are you since you know so much about me and my family!! say your name dont be a chicken if your gonna shit talk people use ur name.. and she dont put anything before her child!!!
1 post removed
debarrfamily

Danville, WV

#27 Oct 15, 2012
Seems like most if not all are strung out on drugs..sad
Buckhannon teller

Morgantown, WV

#28 Oct 15, 2012
Maybe her and jake will call it quits. I mean the guy posted his own chicks mug shot but he says how great she is dude then why post her picture in jail?!?? Seriously I think Toni has messed him up
Nikki

United States

#29 Oct 15, 2012
who is debarrfamily???
debarrfamily

Danville, WV

#30 Oct 15, 2012
Well everyone knows your brother went to jail for meth, greg beats women and is a druggie, the other twin who married gregs baby mama is strung out, janie and jk are always wacked out.
Nikki

United States

#31 Oct 15, 2012
so what leave my brothers and family out of this.!!you are gonna shit talk them.. tell me your name!!!
Nikki

United States

#32 Oct 15, 2012
is skank and debarrfamily the same person??
Jessica

United States

#33 Oct 15, 2012
Wow what a great bf. Way to show her that you care.
debarrfamily

Danville, WV

#34 Oct 15, 2012
Nope, sry more than just me know all about your pathetic family. Not like everyone didnt read about half that stuff in the papers. Use your head.
Trash

Morgantown, WV

#35 Oct 15, 2012
Lol dang jakes a real good bf for showing that jail shot way to go man maybe they will break it off they need to this girl ain't anything but trouble
Nikki

United States

#36 Oct 15, 2012
my pathetic family??? who are you can shit talk me and my family. but you cant tell me your name .. haha your a real hardass
debarrfamily

Danville, WV

#37 Oct 15, 2012
Dont you know it! You wouldnt be offended if it wasnt true.
Nikki

United States

#38 Oct 15, 2012
its not true but id like to know who is starting shit with my family. just tell me your name
debarrfamily

Danville, WV

#39 Oct 15, 2012
so youre saying the newspapers lie, that donnie didnt go to jail, that greg didnt get arrested for domestic, that donnies brother didnt marry gregs babys mama, that jk and janie arent on drugs?? You forget all that stuff is in the papers or on the news.
Danielle

Belington, WV

#40 Oct 15, 2012
i think that who ever is writting this stuff doesnt know donnie. soo get ur story straight.... it doent matter who u used to be it matters who u are now!!
hmmm

United States

#41 Oct 15, 2012
A good mother ?! Obviously she put drugs before her child/children
Danielle

Belington, WV

#42 Oct 16, 2012
its seems to me that ur just saying what u "hear".... ur a real good source

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Someone 21 min Noseys 4
Best Restaurants in BUCKHANNON. 1 hr Shut your mouth 32
Brandie Meade 1 hr wondering 4
Who saw Luke Stout last besides his family? (Aug '12) 3 hr Curious 23
Stout (Apr '16) 3 hr Curious 19
BUHS boys basketball (Feb '14) 3 hr Bee Ball 179
Anything fun to do here? 4 hr Curious 2

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance