More guys in spandex....please

More guys in spandex....please

Posted in the Buckhannon Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Man in the yellow hat

Williamson, WV

#1 Aug 9, 2011
Come on guys,squeeze your hairy butts into lycra shorts,and come on down Randolph street.
well

Buckhannon, WV

#2 Aug 9, 2011
It's people like you that give gay men a bad name. Your a dirty old man, Get a life.
Man in the yellow hat

Williamson, WV

#3 Aug 9, 2011
Man in the yellow hat wrote:
Come on guys,squeeze your hairy butts into lycra shorts,and come on down Randolph street.
Oh well straight guys drool out in the open all the time,i don't hear anyone going after them.Straight guys drool on television,online,why is it because i love guys in bicycle shorts,and straight guys love girls in whatever,that you think i am giving my side a bad name?If i was a straight guy on here asking girls to wear bikinis,what then?Come on you old prude,what say you?
well

Buckhannon, WV

#4 Aug 10, 2011
In my opinion your so bitter because you couldnt get any muff, so your going after men. I see you complaining all the time on here about women-obviously you have not been gay all your life, you cant get any action so you went to men.
And they dont want you either thats why your on here begging for men to ride by your house in spandex, its pathetic.

Your a bitter, gross, old man.

And dont start that crap that I'm against gay men and women, I'm in fact a gay man. thank you
Man in the yellow hat

Williamson, WV

#5 Aug 10, 2011
well wrote:
In my opinion your so bitter because you couldnt get any muff, so your going after men. I see you complaining all the time on here about women-obviously you have not been gay all your life, you cant get any action so you went to men.
And they dont want you either thats why your on here begging for men to ride by your house in spandex, its pathetic.
Your a bitter, gross, old man.
And dont start that crap that I'm against gay men and women, I'm in fact a gay man. thank you
Not true,but i could care less,women were never a priority for me,i never craved their muff?I want women to hate me,guys,well im sorry that you side with the lousy splits,i am single but not for the reasons you listed,there are other factors,but hey,i love guys,your a guy and gay,and no matter what you say,if you come to me,id love you.
Ever heard of Zentai

Sun City Center, FL

#6 Sep 18, 2011
Full body Lycra/Spandex craze that my partner and I are trying to bring to St. Pete, FL...meant for gay and straight alike, for people that enjoy sensuality without the raw x-rated stuff. Maybe we're ahead of our time? Check out https://picasaweb.google.com/pheels.fun or on facebook, http://www.facebook.com/pheels.fun .
Carmela Wright

Franklin, NC

#7 Sep 18, 2011
Now that Im single and can be free from expressing myself openely.I wish all men would wear spandex..Its a huge turn on to me..Im going to live the wild life for a while! So strap on the spandex guys and lets have some fun!!

Level 2

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 Sep 18, 2011
what about my outfit in my avatar pic?
Hello

Elkview, WV

#9 Sep 19, 2011
I love guys in spandex
Carmela Wright

Franklin, NC

#10 Sep 19, 2011
I should always been single! Ive never had this much fun...! Ladies?? Dont get married..Trust me..
Jeeez

Buckhannon, WV

#11 Sep 20, 2011
Man in the yellow hat wrote:
<quoted text>Oh well straight guys drool out in the open all the time,i don't hear anyone going after them.Straight guys drool on television,online,why is it because i love guys in bicycle shorts,and straight guys love girls in whatever,that you think i am giving my side a bad name?If i was a straight guy on here asking girls to wear bikinis,what then?Come on you old prude,what say you?
Your side???? Really??? I am all about sexuality. Regardless of straight, lesbian, gay.. Whatever floats your boat. But, you seriously just made yourself sound like a damn moron. Especially when you said to the other gay guy that doesn't suck that just because he was gas you love him. Tards like you is what make homosexuality look bad..
babyray

Franklin, NC

#12 Sep 21, 2011
?
1 post removed

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14 Sep 13, 2012
I wear them with my space suit
spandex man

Pickering, Canada

#15 Jul 22, 2013
check out this guy in spandex ;)

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Buckhannon, WV

#16 Jul 22, 2013
Spandex is more of a 80's thing...but funny to see

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
LOL

Elkview, WV

#17 Jul 22, 2013
SAID NO ONE EVER!
Hotdog

Newton Falls, OH

#18 Jul 22, 2013
My man would look hilarious in spandex!! I want to see that thanks for the idea.
Glad u like

Antioch, CA

#19 Nov 26, 2014
Carmela Wright wrote:
Now that Im single and can be free from expressing myself openely.I wish all men would wear spandex..Its a huge turn on to me..Im going to live the wild life for a while! So strap on the spandex guys and lets have some fun!!
Spandex king
Glad u like

Antioch, CA

#20 Nov 26, 2014
Hotdog wrote:
My man would look hilarious in spandex!! I want to see that thanks for the idea.
Come and seee
Glad u like

Antioch, CA

#21 Nov 26, 2014
Spandexking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girl at freedom bank 1 hr What a joke 2
Where is Tressi 5 hr Gee 33
Chamber / Create Awards? 7 hr Excellent 7
Fatgirls 11 hr Lena 3
dead beat moms 12 hr doc 26
Haunted Places In Buckhannon, Wv (Sep '12) 13 hr Devilchild666 49
Seth Morgan 23 hr Hahlol 4

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buckhannon Mortgages