Next Last
seesaw

Buckhannon, WV

#1 Jan 5, 2013
who thinks he is wrong?
huh

Parkersburg, WV

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Wrong about what? Need some details please.

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 5, 2013
What did he do?
kate

Springfield, NJ

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Chris is a really good guy. Knock it off if you're just trying to start something.
seesaw

Buckhannon, WV

#5 Jan 5, 2013
his political views
seesaw

Buckhannon, WV

#6 Jan 5, 2013
kate wrote:
Chris is a really good guy. Knock it off if you're just trying to start something.
this is a free speech site madaam.you and newman donot believe in freedom so blow off.
kate

Springfield, NJ

#7 Jan 5, 2013
seesaw wrote:
<quoted text>this is a free speech site madaam.you and newman donot believe in freedom so blow off.
Sure I do, if it's fair, deserving and said to Chris's face.
seesaw

Buckhannon, WV

#8 Jan 5, 2013
kate wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I do, if it's fair, deserving and said to Chris's face.
i donot know him so the only thing i despise is his political views.He gets to dispense his leftist views every Wendsday in the Delta so i think he forfits his right to be left alone.His views are anti freedom.He wants a police state.
seesaw

Buckhannon, WV

#9 Jan 5, 2013
you see the left in itself is a tyrant.follow his logic and at the end you will find a usa that is not free at all.
insanity

United States

#10 Jan 6, 2013
I've known Chris for 20-some years. I don't 100% agree with his political views, but he's a nice guy and has a right to his opinions. Why not write a letter to the editor if you disagree, and clearly explain your views?
seesaw

Buckhannon, WV

#11 Jan 6, 2013
insanity wrote:
I've known Chris for 20-some years. I don't 100% agree with his political views, but he's a nice guy and has a right to his opinions. Why not write a letter to the editor if you disagree, and clearly explain your views?
i can use this medium if i choose.newman gets to spout his views every week.the left's agenda is a police state.the truth is most people donot know
how dangerous democrats are.they are the biggest threat to freedom ever.
KMM

Elkins, WV

#12 Jan 10, 2013
As a democrat, I can say that I stand for not a single thing that would threaten any law-abiding citizen's right to freedom. That being said, Chris is a good guy, and I have always enjoyed reading his column.
seesaw

San Jose, CA

#13 Jan 10, 2013
KMM wrote:
As a democrat, I can say that I stand for not a single thing that would threaten any law-abiding citizen's right to freedom. That being said, Chris is a good guy, and I have always enjoyed reading his column.
coercing people to buy a product or service against their will is not freedom.I was a Democrat until this healthcare.and whether you like it or not the 2nd amendment was put there so the people could rise up if the government became tyranical.The Left wants CONTROL so they must eliminate all potential threats.
KMM

Elkins, WV

#14 Jan 10, 2013
No, the concept of gun control is wanting stricter screening processes for gun ownership. It isn't about removing weaponry from the people. It's about making sure that the wrong individuals cannot legally purchase firearms. It isn't really affecting any law-abiding, mentally sound individual's right to arm themselves. It is really as simple as that. As per healthcare, I don't think it's unreasonable to put priority into making sure that more people have access to a basic need.
seesaw

San Jose, CA

#15 Jan 10, 2013
KMM wrote:
No, the concept of gun control is wanting stricter screening processes for gun ownership. It isn't about removing weaponry from the people. It's about making sure that the wrong individuals cannot legally purchase firearms. It isn't really affecting any law-abiding, mentally sound individual's right to arm themselves. It is really as simple as that. As per healthcare, I don't think it's unreasonable to put priority into making sure that more people have access to a basic need.
WRONG there are already laws as you state on the books.The assault weapons ban put forth by Feinsteen is desinged to disarm the people.The 1994 law didnot stop the 1999 school killings did it?And this healthcare mandate is the biggest attack on freedom ever.Let me be clear,Hell will freeze over before I buy any service or product against my will.
Chris

Morgantown, WV

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Seesaw won't write a letter to the paper. He can barely put together a coherent sentence in English. All he'd do by writing in to the paper is make a fool of himself and prove to everyone that he's dumb as a bag of shit.
Chris

Morgantown, WV

#17 Jan 11, 2013
And, just for the record, I'm not Chris Newman, before those accusations start. I've known him since middle school, and was a grade behind him. I was never close to him, but from my interactions with him, he has always been intelligent and logical with a good head on his shoulders.
seesaw

San Jose, CA

#18 Jan 11, 2013
Chris wrote:
Seesaw won't write a letter to the paper. He can barely put together a coherent sentence in English. All he'd do by writing in to the paper is make a fool of himself and prove to everyone that he's dumb as a bag of shit.
let me ask you one question...do you want the federal government leading you around by the nose?answer that question.newman is a advocate for bigger stronger government,is that really what you want?
seesaw

San Jose, CA

#19 Jan 11, 2013
Chris wrote:
And, just for the record, I'm not Chris Newman, before those accusations start. I've known him since middle school, and was a grade behind him. I was never close to him, but from my interactions with him, he has always been intelligent and logical with a good head on his shoulders.
this debate is not about newman's personality or intellect,it is about his ideology.every week he tries to sell us the bill of goods that more government is needed,is that what you want?
seesaw

San Jose, CA

#20 Jan 11, 2013
Chris wrote:
the gun issue is not about keeping people safe.The 1994 law didnot keep those students safe in 1999.and if guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.it is about CONTROL.Just like the silly laws no smoking in parks OUTSIDE!the smoking bans are not to keep people safe from second hand smoke,it is a war on tobacco.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsay messenger 4 min TheMan 5
Pat's Speed Shop 16 min Yeah 5
Hot girl in Buckhannon 31 min buttercup70 6
Ashley (Nikki) Debarr 32 min Truth 27
Lowes 39 min buttercup70 7
Harbor Freight, Ace Hardware, Tractor Supply, 8... 3 hr Hey Now 5
Serious meth head.. 4 hr Nancy 13

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance