Jane Lew, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

He is a punk know it all as$-whole!!!!!!!!!!
WTF

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

So just throw someone's name up on here and sit back and watch the mud fly?

Is that your plan?

You A sshole.
who-that

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Don't know him very well but the little bit I do know if him, don't have any thing good to say. I know he is in town on leave from the army. But no one cares but his family. Lol
buckhannon friend

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

your wrong i care Carl is a very good person.....he is not my family by blood but he is my sons best friend and we all love him.he is a very good friend and person.... you all are just jealous cause you don't have someone like him in your corner.....
Racer

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

I know Carl I went to school with him and he is a soft hearted person and should be RESPECTED cause he is a member of our military. And u people who loves the drama get off the internet and get a life
Jeff

Rohnert Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Carl taught me to shoot a bow n arrow. and how not to drive a quad. and about a lot of things. Metals, hunting. A good person. It would be interesting to meet neil now. Or Scott? Wow....what a trip.......he is def a good person...surrounded by strange people
local

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

He is a pice of sh*t, know it all as*hole!!!! The best part of him ran down his moms leg!!
1 post removed
just saying

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

His sister amber gives the best head!!!! She will f**k you if u give her crank or pills
wvfriend

Mays Landing, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

f**k you "Local" ! your the only pice of shit! how f*cking dare you talk so badly about someone you don't even know.. your mom must be so proud for raising such a f*cked up person...One day your gonna get yours, karma is a bitch. and the same goes to "Just saying" you can join the other one in hell. Both of your moms get a FAIL for not raising their chidren rite.
thisisfunny

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Lmao. Now this is some funny shit
hey what

Jane Lew, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

H#ll thier mother never took care of him and the rest of kids all the kids have different dads.. State and grandparents or who ever they could shack up with..Like the brother in weston 16 and living with a trampy,shanky b@tch. Where is the mother???? Shame on her!!!!!
FriendOfBoth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

He's a good guy. Him and my ex that works at CJ Maggie's know each other. He seems like a good guy.
Idk

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Just an innocent observer but, the dude is in the military defending freedom (among other things) to get on here and speak our mind.

That puts him in the good guy column in my book.
What have you(the haters) done for your country today?
I say leave it alone.

Life has more important things to discuss.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

The mother is in NC. I am his mother u piece of shit. First off, let's get some of ur facts straight, all the kids do not have different fathers,but obviously u have no clue. The youngest is 18 n has a wonderful girlfriend. Kids grow up asshole!!! My children have all grown up to be fantastic ppl, u must be jealous for u to have to make it a point to come on a site like this just for attention. U don't know me or my family, n until u do, keep ur mouth shut. My boys put their lives on the line for fucktards like y'all
Anonymous

Grafton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Idk who you are "Hey What" but guess what i'm the trampy skanky b@tch that Michael is living with and you son't evven know me, so get off my dick and quit running your mouth, you can't even put a name up, you're hiding behind a computer. grow up you piece of shits. Carl is a very nice and respectful person and is doing more with his life than any of you talking shit on him can say, he's got his shit together as do the ones sticking up for him, and you, obviously do not.
bucktown

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Pice of s*it. He needs to stay gone.
1 post removed
hey what says

Mannington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

glad he left again. ...as for mother dear you never raised your kids.. I lived above them in weston ,the dump of a house with dog shi t every where as trash, dirty dish with magets smelled so bad. That is how your boys lived.. Poor guys. But still don't care for thievies.
3 posts removed
Stephanie Heckman

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Youre a f*cking coward. You don't have the balls to say your name, so you try to insult my brother on a website not many people know about. You are obviously jealous to hate on my family so much. Ya know, because obviously my brother is doing better in life than you. If i knew who you were, but you won't say because you are a puss, i'd do anything i could to get to you and really show you what the f*ck some Heckman's can fuck up. Say your name you piece of sh*t, because we'll find out one way or another. Buckhannon is only so big, you f*cking moron.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

My boys never lived like that Period!!!! U didn't live above them, n guess what, Stephanie is right, u will be found out u piece of sh*t. U obviously didn't accomplish crap in ur life. Mom must be proud. State ur name if ur so brave. N by the way, I had 4 kids not 2, but if u knew so much about me u would have known that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Buckhannon Forum right now

Search the Buckhannon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr bacon hater 44,087
ciara howard 4 hr whit 5
keri walter 4 hr lol 1
latocha sprouse 5 hr Wow 13
City's New Landlord Drug Ordinance 5 hr brad 18
nate winneburger 6 hr Friend 9
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 6 hr Jimmy Love 3,905
•••
•••
•••
Buckhannon Dating

more search filters

less search filters