Jeeezus

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Its a shame that the page which was started in order to find this young man has turned into complete chaos!! I had to leave the group in order to get all the trash from blowing up my notifications. I went to school with Luke, what a sweetheart, it's a shame his mother is so nasty to people. There is 3 ppl who need removed from that page in order for it to served for the purpose it was made 1. His mother, Liz, let another family member run it. She's so nasty about everything she says to people. Posting pics of people that have nothing to do with his disappearance, as far as we know? Why? The focus shoul be luke not kent. 2 Brenda and 3 Kent.

The page has become something that has NOTHING to do with LUKE, why would they post a picture of Kent, which has nothing to do with the disappearance of Luke. Then the arguments between Kent and Brenda are obsurd!!

For gods sake let one of his brothers or Lois run the site. Lou's seems to have a brain left.
Jeeezus

United States

#2 Sep 21, 2012
Lois*
?

United States

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Idk why his mom has to be such a b*tch to everyone. I mean really? Let's just jump down everyone's throat when they're askin a simple question. I'm so sick of all of this!!
facebook

Marlinton, WV

#4 Sep 21, 2012
why did she want this guys pic on the page? how is that going to help in finding luke and why is this Brenda being such a bitch all the time?
welp

Danville, WV

#5 Sep 22, 2012
Brenda Russell just wanted to start drama which is why she sent Liz that picture. Yes, liz is being a complete bitch to everyone who offers to help but not protest. Shes probably going to get hit with a slander suit with some of those signs she has.
BTW, Brenda Russell took her children to meet pedophiles and has pictures of it on fb..
facebook

Marlinton, WV

#6 Sep 22, 2012
yeah now what kinda mother does that!!!! this Brenda is trouble and she is not helping this family at all she only likes to keep the drama going...
welp

Danville, WV

#7 Sep 22, 2012
I saw screen shots of the convo between her and that kent guy, even still liz wont realize she (brenda) is starting the drama. Oh well
page

Buckhannon, WV

#8 Sep 22, 2012
what is the fb page
welp

Sacramento, CA

#9 Sep 22, 2012
Looking For Luke Stout
Curious

United States

#10 Sep 22, 2012
It is sad that the page was apparently started for the right reasons, but has ended up being far worse than Topix. I too am surprised the protestors haven't been sued "YET" - of course, there is freedom of speech and all that, but holding up signs accusing someone of having your son killed and taking and posting pictures of people who go into a restaurant saying they are supporting murderers. Now if anyone says anything she doesn't like on that page, she says they are harrassing her and she's gonna sue them. Oh please.

I pray Luke is alive somewhere, but if he is and comes back to see all his mother has done, I bet he'd be embarrassed. This stuff is way over the top, and it's sad but so many people who used to want to help have now backed away to avoid the nonsense and drama.
hell yeah

Portage, MI

#11 Sep 23, 2012
Curious wrote:
It is sad that the page was apparently started for the right reasons, but has ended up being far worse than Topix. I too am surprised the protestors haven't been sued "YET" - of course, there is freedom of speech and all that, but holding up signs accusing someone of having your son killed and taking and posting pictures of people who go into a restaurant saying they are supporting murderers. Now if anyone says anything she doesn't like on that page, she says they are harrassing her and she's gonna sue them. Oh please.

I pray Luke is alive somewhere, but if he is and comes back to see all his mother has done, I bet he'd be embarrassed. This stuff is way over the top, and it's sad but so many people who used to want to help have now backed away to avoid the nonsense and drama.
if he's alive I doubt that he's goin to come back. I mean look at how his wonderful mother is treating everyone
Pot meet Kettle

United States

#12 Sep 23, 2012
facebook wrote:
she only likes to keep the drama going...
Just like all you gossips here huh?

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Moatsville, WV

#13 Sep 24, 2012
Honestly, I'm sick of them. They are not helping luke's case but hurting it. Untill I figured out howto leave the page I got more drama in one day than an entire season of a soap opera. I want nothing to do with then anymore. Brenda russell needs to learn to shut her mouth and leave well enough alone. For instance, What the hell does kent's picture have to do with finding luke??? How will taking pictures of a restraunt's customers help any eaither?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I know that Samantha Lantz is a nark (Aug '11) 28 min seenit 20
Meth head 1 hr Surprised 9
Magical junkie back on the grid 2 hr Yes 20
Vandalism at Jawbone Park 4 hr Kek 60
meadowlands dumpster 4 hr Lol 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr RSM 4,194
Missy trusler 10 hr Jim 53

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance