Lois Collis

Bluefield, WV

#72 Aug 1, 2012
It's 2 weeks today and Luke is still missing. Please if anyone knows anything please come forward, you cannot imagine the pain of not knowing unless you been in the situation our family is. I'm literally begging for any information. Please!

Luke we won't give up on you!!!!!
Lois Collis

Bluefield, WV

#73 Aug 2, 2012
Day 15. We miss you Luke and want you home.
Lois Collis

Bluefield, WV

#74 Aug 2, 2012
Missing you Luke, and praying you come home soon!
Lois Collis

Bluefield, WV

#75 Aug 3, 2012
Day 16, and still looking for you LUKE, we won't give up. We love you and want to see you home!
Dark Day

United States

#76 Aug 3, 2012
Lois Collis wrote:
Day 16, and still looking for you LUKE, we won't give up. We love you and want to see you home!
I am so sorry that your family is hurting right now. Is there anything you and your family needs right now?
Lois Collis

Bluefield, WV

#77 Aug 4, 2012
Dark Day wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry that your family is hurting right now. Is there anything you and your family needs right now?
Thank you so much. I think what everyone would say, would be what we need most are prayers and for people to keep searching. For everyone to never give up, until we bring Luke home. I'm not sure if my Aunt could use financial help or anything like that. But I know they are going through such a rough time. Thank you for caring, it truly means a lot and I know it means a lot to Luke too!

Today is day 17 days, since Luke came up missing, we are all so sad and worried about him and hope he comes home soon!
Lois Collis

Bluefield, WV

#78 Aug 4, 2012
Newest Video:

&fe ature=channel&list=UL

Please share on FB or anywhere you can, to help find Luke! Thank you....
Lois Collis

Bluefield, WV

#79 Aug 4, 2012
Thinking of you so much today cuz. How I wish we knew something.

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Charleston, WV

#80 Aug 4, 2012
Lois Collis wrote:
Newest Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XwtboEdIz4EXX&feature=cha nnel&list=UL
Please share on FB or anywhere you can, to help find Luke! Thank you....
I just watched the video of Luke, I'd never met him but he looked like a nice, hamesome young man. I hope his family finds him soon. It would be terrible living day to day and not knowing where your son, brother, etc. is. Luke and family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Lois Collis

Bluefield, WV

#81 Aug 4, 2012
I can't stop crying today. I hurt for Luke, I hurt for his Momma, I hurt for his brothers and everyone who loves him. I pray that whoever knows something will come forward soon, you could never know the pain of not knowing where your loved one is. I wouldn't wish that pain & hurt on anyone. Please if you know anything, please help our family...
Lois Collis

Bluefield, WV

#82 Aug 4, 2012
Rainyday Sunday wrote:
<quoted text>I just watched the video of Luke, I'd never met him but he looked like a nice, hamesome young man. I hope his family finds him soon. It would be terrible living day to day and not knowing where your son, brother, etc. is. Luke and family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Thank you so much. Luke is a very talented and lovable young man. His family misses him soooooooooooo.... Thank you for your words, it helps so much. xooxxoxo
Lois Collis

Bluefield, WV

#83 Aug 5, 2012
Day 18 and my cousin Luke still isn't home. Luke we miss you and pray you are out there and will be home soon.

Thank you to everyone who has helped us post and share Luke's story to get the word out. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Luke, we won't stop searching, we love you cuz!
Your MOMMA, BROTHERS, FAMILY & FRIENDS miss you!
Lois Collis

Bluefield, WV

#84 Aug 6, 2012
Day 19 since you've been missing Luke, you thought I would forget you today, didn't you? I did'n't!! Well, none of us did. Every day we keep looking, posting, sharing to try and bring you home. We are all worried, but hopeful to see you again soon.

Your mom, brothers, family, and friends miss you!

Love you cuz!
Lois Collis

Bluefield, WV

#85 Aug 6, 2012
Goodnight dear cousin Luke. I will be back here bright and early tomorrow to keep posting until you are home.

You are truly loved and missed!
Lois Collis

Bluefield, WV

#86 Aug 7, 2012
Day 20 and you still aren't home. WHERE are you CUZ?
We want you home.
I keep praying if someone knows where you are, or what happened to you they will come forward with what they know.
We love and miss you.
COME HOME SOON! <3
Lois Collis

Bluefield, WV

#87 Aug 7, 2012
Thinking of you tonight. :(
Lois Collis

Bluefield, WV

#88 Aug 8, 2012
It's now 21 days later, and my cousin LUKE STOUT is still MISSING! Somebody has to know something about his disappearance. Please if you know anything at all, please come forward and notify the police.

Luke, you are missed so much, and we won't stop looking until you are home.

<3
Wondering

United States

#89 Aug 8, 2012
Have they investigated this Jessie Heater?
Yep

Elkins, WV

#90 Aug 8, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Have they investigated this Jessie Heater?
Uh..yeah. He's in jail right now on murder charges.
Lois Collis

Bluefield, WV

#91 Aug 8, 2012
Dear LORD, I cry out to you in heartfelt tears to ease the pain of my family. TO GUIDE THEM in a positive manner in their search for LUKE, in their search for answers. LORD, I ask you to watch over my cousin, let him know he's not alone in this and never has been. LORD bring peace to my AUNT & COUSINS. Bring peace to Luke's family and friends. Intervene in this LORD, for I give you all the power in this situation. You are an AWESOME, COMPASSIONATE, LOVING...GOD. Anything is POSSIBLE with you. Dear LORD I just thank you for what you are about to do in this situation. I GIVE YOU THE CREDIT, THE POWER, and it's all in your hands now LORD. &#9829;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
floyd arrested again 1 hr Gftnu 8
Uses For Topix 1 hr Nancy 13
Maggots 2 hr rotten crouch 1
Keep A Word / Drop A Word Game!!! (Nov '12) 2 hr So_da_lish_us 1,900
Tunnels under the city 3 hr Unknown hinson 13
Is Drug Addiction A Disease? 4 hr Over your head 29
Is it appropriate 4 hr Grow up 4

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance