CPS, Judge Faith Graham, others Tortu...

CPS, Judge Faith Graham, others Torturing Jamel Longstreet

Posted in the Buck Creek Forum

Ms Longstreet

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 15, 2014
Today is July 15, 2014.I wish to make public knowledge the trauma that Indiana Department of Child Services (CPS), Judge(magistrate)Faith Graham, their contractors, and others have caused my family. Of course there are bad parents. Nobody said that there was not.Yet, CPS hides under a name that has it appear that they only want to protect children. While that was the original reason for the company, it has moved far from what it was designed for. Do a Google search on “CPS corruption” for further details. I was forced by angry, armed,Officer Pierce of Lafayette police department to sign a document. Later, CPS tricked me to sign a document as if they were setting my older son, Shaun up for some type of service like Big Brother/Big Sister or counseling or something to help him manage his behavior and feelings. Little did I know, I was in for a nightmare of my life. Shaun (12 years old) and Jamel Longstreet(11 years old)were captured(December/2012), tortured,and drugged.Jamel Longstreet remains at Evansville Children’s Psychiatric Center in Evansville, Indiana. He is drugged beyond recognition in order for him to stop missing me.I tried to file charges for holding my son Jamel and Shaun hostage. I faxed charges for kidnap and torture all across Indiana into police stations.As for me, I was not convicted, charged, or had parental right termination during the above mentioned court date. So, my children should be home. CPS and the judge are holding my Shaun and Jamel Longstreet hostage after my house has been scraped down by police using a falsified search warrant. They even illegally took things that were not on the warrant. After all of that scraping-NOTHING but embarrassment for them Recent Findings:*Evansville children’s Psychiatric Center and CPS of Indiana have been caught stealing money from the government by using children under the pretense of helping children. See Link: https://oig.hhs.gov/oas/reports/region5/51200... This link says in part: The Indiana Office of Medicaid Policy and Planning (the State agency) claimed $10.5 million in Federal reimbursement for Medicaid inpatient psychiatric service and disproportionate share hospital (DSH) payments made to Evansville Psychiatric Children's Center (Evansville) for claims with dates of service during the audit period, January 1, 2006 through December 31, 2010. Of that amount,$7.6 million was not claimed in accordance with Federal requirements for inpatient psychiatric hospital services. Indiana Highest Adoption rate:
Governor Mike Pence is one of the driving forces behind the Indiana’s adoption corruption: http://www.indystar.com/story/news/politics/2... My attempted Relief: I have written all of my legislators pointing out the change in CPS' stories.I have contacted Senator Joe Donnelly, Senator Dan Coats, Representative Todd Rokita, and Sheila Klinker. They just turn a blind eye. The more I expose this corruption and torture, the more I am harassed by Lafayette Police Department. They are even tapping my phone. My latest illegal incarceration(no charge) was on 6/12/14. I told the FBI, Health and Human Services, Social Security, Department of Education, Indiana Inspector General, Indiana Attorney General, Governor Mike Pence, and Mayor Tony Roswarski, and others.Since this is worldwide, if one thinks that these public officials are not getting a cut, please think again. Ex: http://www.complaintslist.com/politicians/gov... I filed a Habeas Corpus in Court.Everyone ignored this legal document(our legislators and police across Indiana have a copy of this document)I have been incarcerated more than once by CPS and Judge Faith Graham in an attempt to get me to sign papers. I refused and was left in jail until they felt like releasing me.I have never wanted to harm myself, sold or taken drugs. If something happens to me,CPS is responsible.
Ordinary Person

Lafayette, IN

#2 Jul 22, 2014
Well its obvious you need mental help. Everything has to be a Conspiracy

Mountain View, CA

#3 Dec 3, 2014
I believe it because it also happened to me in Indianapolis, I didn't need any mental help before until they took my children without any proof of neglect or danger they would also ignore regulations and laws and adoption agency get paid big when the assist with adopting out children they target single families with low income and lack of family support mainly single moms receiveing assistance from government it don't matter race not a black or white issues but economic issue and it can happened to anyone

Mountain View, CA

#4 Dec 3, 2014
Don't judge because it happen to more families than you think just because younhavent experienced doesn't mean it does not happened just would not be the first travisty America or some Americans have overlooked for years and decades before a changed came along

Cleveland, WI

#5 Dec 17, 2014
Ordinary Person wrote:
Well its obvious you need mental help. Everything has to be a Conspiracy
Your stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buck Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guys in lafayette NOT to date (Oct '14) Nov 5 Kristen 6
News Indiana cougar sightings to become common (Jul '08) Oct '15 robin 87
News Indiana fortune teller sentenced for stealing Oct '15 mesmerise 1
News Parks board gets 3 bidders for maintenance plan Sep '15 Michael75065 1
News Indiana cougar sightings to become common (May '08) Sep '15 IndianaRunner 128
News Unsafe house leads to criminal charges (Nov '09) Dec '09 linda 2
News Trapping program aims to reduce feral cat problem (Jul '09) Jul '09 TNR is ineffective 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buck Creek Mortgages