Rossville schools to push walking, biking

Nov 18, 2012 Full story: Journal and Courier

Rossville Consolidated School District is one of 26 school districts to receive grant funding from the Indiana Department of Transportation to encouraging biking and walking to school.

Full Story
Anonymous

Dayton, IN

#1 Nov 20, 2012
You have got to be kidding me! Where are the parents, and why can't they teach their own children how to walk/ride to school? Why can't the parents make sure their children are getting the right amount of daily activity? This day in age you couldn't pay me $64550 to let my child walk to school anyway.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
This day in age you couldn't pay me $64550 to let my child walk to school anyway.
Why not?
Nitpick

Rossville, IN

#5 Nov 22, 2012
"I agree!!! There are "crazies" in the Rossville are."

maybe your own kids are the ones you fear. Go ahead and do everyone a favor, keep them off the streets. Let the rest of the kids walk if they want to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buck Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 party loyalty 98
Review: Vincent M Guido - Dentist Sep 17 Briansaul 7
Indiana officer to keep job after pushing over ... Aug '14 Fight back on bad... 3
SCREWED BY SIA/CTI? Let's talk!! Aug '14 Hoorah 2
New ISP troopers hit the road Aug '14 Idealist101 1
CPS steal kids test pesticides on them Aug '14 Ms Longstreet 1
Indiana windmill farms Aug '14 Lee 3

Buck Creek Jobs

Buck Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Buck Creek News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buck Creek

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]