First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious

Paris, TN

#1 Mar 31, 2013
Has anyone ever had problems with getting wrong medication , or 2 different pills in bottle
jess

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 31, 2013
many many times. i had stopped using them, until they took over super d, now i am back there.
voice of experience

Paris, TN

#3 Mar 31, 2013
Had trouble with refills. And the pharmacist thinking they are above the client and the prescribing Dr.Also they greatly over charge. Example one 30 day refill of a generic med 49.00 now get same generic med at 7.99 month. If a Dr calls in med for two separate issues walgreens hold the meds for one issue for ransom until you can pay for both meds at same time. Even if one issue is of more immediate concern. Gave me a story that is how Dr wrote it but returned to my Dr and spoke personally with him and he said basically they are full of crap and suggested the alternate pharmacy I currently use. Avoid walgreens at all costs for your health safety and the safety of your wallet. Place is horrid.
curious

Paris, TN

#4 Apr 1, 2013
I know that they have a 11.99 minimum so if the price is 8 you will have to pay 11.99 ridiculous and the fact that they do mess up with putting wrong pills out
customer

Brentwood, TN

#5 Apr 1, 2013
Heard too many tales about people getting wrong meds here to even consider using them. Medical Center Pharmacy or Perkins are both great choices, and they are not chains like Walgreens.
Best answer I can give

United States

#6 Apr 1, 2013
I've had no problem. They sometimes don't use the same generic drug every time, but I understand that sometimes they do run out.

But, have never received wrong drug.

Has anyone tried the new Paris Pharmacy? What about their prices?
Just Saying

Dallas, TX

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Paris pharmacy is really fast and the workers are really nice. I think everyone should check them out. The prices seem pretty reasonable too.
Really people

Paris, TN

#8 Apr 1, 2013
Paris pharmacy people worked at Walgreens a few months ago. Just so u know!
Just Saying

Paris, TN

#9 Apr 1, 2013
Evidently they got smart and got out of there while they could. I have been in the new pharmacy a few times and they are great! Walgreens was not bad until they got super d. I think they took on more than they could handle.
Fletcher

Paris, TN

#10 Apr 2, 2013
The pharmacist at Paris Pharmacy worked at Super D, was hired on at Walgreens and then started up his own. Walgreens fired him as soon as they found out he was opening his own. Nice people, good service.
Old Fart

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Apr 2, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
Evidently they got smart and got out of there while they could. I have been in the new pharmacy a few times and they are great! Walgreens was not bad until they got super d. I think they took on more than they could handle.
Will they help me take my meds rectally? They did at Walgreens. They were so nice and gentle. How does Paris Pharmacy compare?
crazy people

United States

#12 Apr 2, 2013
Old Fart wrote:
<quoted text>
Will they help me take my meds rectally? They did at Walgreens. They were so nice and gentle. How does Paris Pharmacy compare?
Why are there people around like you who just want to make ever thing look bad.
superdawg

Paris, TN

#13 Apr 2, 2013
Old Fart wrote:
<quoted text>
Will they help me take my meds rectally?
Just take it the same way you do penis. You'll be fine.
Old Fart

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Apr 2, 2013
I can't believe how mean you people are! I have a problem taking pills and I'm forced to take them anally! Been that way all my life. My ass is so sore and tender. I have to constantly keep it lubed up. I can't even tell when I'm passing gas. Just slides right out and smells like a dead Yeti. Please show some compassion!
crazy people

United States

#15 Apr 2, 2013
Old Fart wrote:
I can't believe how mean you people are! I have a problem taking pills and I'm forced to take them anally! Been that way all my life. My ass is so sore and tender. I have to constantly keep it lubed up. I can't even tell when I'm passing gas. Just slides right out and smells like a dead Yeti. Please show some compassion!
Compassion!!! When it is deserved. Despite you affliction to taking pills your comment was unnecessary and rude.
Old Fart

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Apr 2, 2013
crazy people wrote:
<quoted text>
Compassion!!! When it is deserved. Despite you affliction to taking pills your comment was unnecessary and rude.
Will you help me with my butt darts? I promise they slide in pretty easy. Unless you wanna take your time and play around a little. I won't mind......
Robin

Paris, TN

#18 Apr 18, 2013
Scott is the owner of Paris Pharmacy. He's been a pharmacist for twenty years. You couldn't ask for a nicer, most helpful guy. If you are unsure of your medications just ask him, he's always helpful and willing to chat with you about your prescription. Yes, he did work for Walgreen's, and a couple of the gals who worked at Walgreen's went with him when he opened his new business.

We've been with Walgreen's since they opened, and now with the double load from Super D, you wait and wait for someone to answer the phone and it takes extra time to get your prescription filled.

Give Paris Pharmacy a try. Or stop in and talk to Scott.
agreed

Paris, TN

#19 Apr 18, 2013
I agree with Robin. Evidently he knew what was going on there and saw a need for a new option for people. I would also like to say that Perkins is also a good pharmacy that will talk with you and assist all they can.
I do not like Walgreen for various personal reasons and despise Walmart pharmacy since they couldn't keep their records straight and the girl with the bright blue contacts was incredibly rude and disrespectful. She seemed to resent doing her job. Like merging two records on the computer was the end of the world, there should never have been two since it was the same person with all the same info. But oh well maybe she had a bad day, so made mine worse, either way will never ever return.

Good luck with your search, I hope you find a nice pharmacy with people you are comfortable with. I finally did.
Gee whiz

United States

#20 May 15, 2013
agreed wrote:
I agree with Robin. Evidently he knew what was going on there and saw a need for a new option for people. I would also like to say that Perkins is also a good pharmacy that will talk with you and assist all they can.
I do not like Walgreen for various personal reasons and despise Walmart pharmacy since they couldn't keep their records straight and the girl with the bright blue contacts was incredibly rude and disrespectful. She seemed to resent doing her job. Like merging two records on the computer was the end of the world, there should never have been two since it was the same person with all the same info. But oh well maybe she had a bad day, so made mine worse, either way will never ever return.
Good luck with your search, I hope you find a nice pharmacy with people you are comfortable with. I finally did.
I am looking for a lady by the name of Caroline Jones, pharmacy technician, late forties, originally from Huntingdon. Does she work at Walgreen's ? Is she nice or weird ?
Gee whiz

Grand Prairie, TX

#21 May 15, 2013
I am a crazy stalker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard kuehmichal slum dog landlord 6 hr Richardsucks a fat d 1
Carl Holder day???? Really? 16 hr Hames 3
Randy Davis??? 19 hr ranmda 15
Drug Dogs 22 hr djay 6
Kayla Harris (Jan '14) Sat whatever 8
Spoiled Kids and Their Power Parents (Mar '14) Sat opinion 17
Lookin Sat Lookin 1
More from around the web

Buchanan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE