why are there much more lesbians than...
Blue

Keller, TX

#49 Oct 27, 2012
Evidently they are mad what MAN in his right mind would complain about female on female s e x? Oh thats right the ones that can't join in or even get a good woman on a one on one situation. Still there isn't any reason to insult the tiny peckered little minded man. Maybe he should stay away from the local park and make some good money then maybe he could get a girl? It would have to be a financial relationship since it is a sure thing it wont be a satisfactory physical one....for her that is!
united states

Toms River, NJ

#50 Oct 28, 2012
Blue wrote:
Evidently they are mad what MAN in his right mind would complain about female on female s e x? Oh thats right the ones that can't join in or even get a good woman on a one on one situation. Still there isn't any reason to insult the tiny peckered little minded man. Maybe he should stay away from the local park and make some good money then maybe he could get a girl? It would have to be a financial relationship since it is a sure thing it wont be a satisfactory physical one....for her that is!
i just feel very sorry for you women that just can't seem to make it with us straight guys. then again, you will not know what to do anyway.
red12

Paris, TN

#51 Oct 28, 2012
lol yeah u mad
Blue

Keller, TX

#52 Oct 28, 2012
Funny, considering I am a straight man with a wonderful bi wife for the last 20 years. Yes, she does know what to do and she does it well. Your just wanting to blame your failures on something instead of yourself. Grow a pair and maybe you will finally get a woman. Learning how to please one might help your cause. But then again that might be too much for your narrow mindedness. Good Luck with that.
Blue

Keller, TX

#53 Oct 28, 2012
red12 wrote:
lol yeah u mad
Yup he mad, sexual frustration will do that to you. Guess being 30+ and a virgin will do that to a man,
seriously says

Toms River, NJ

#54 Nov 2, 2012
Blue wrote:
Funny, considering I am a straight man with a wonderful bi wife for the last 20 years. Yes, she does know what to do and she does it well. Your just wanting to blame your failures on something instead of yourself. Grow a pair and maybe you will finally get a woman. Learning how to please one might help your cause. But then again that might be too much for your narrow mindedness. Good Luck with that.
such an ODD relationship you have.
odd

Keller, TX

#55 Nov 2, 2012
guess they would consider other peoples relationships odd maybe but they dont sound closed minded so maybe not it is all matter of perspective i would think. if it works for them who r we to judge?
2 each their own
Rob Knows All Says

Toms River, NJ

#56 Nov 14, 2012
what do you call two lesbians making love together? anyone? the answer is FUR TRADERS.
plzz

United States

#57 Nov 15, 2012
like men are not furry, most women nowadays at least do landscaping or go bald how many men you know that does either? it's like they do not maintain themselves get all furry ( which holds odor btw) and then they get with their woman and want them to go down on it...talk about hacking up a fur ball,, ick.....and they never stop to wonder why that stops pretty much after marriage...lack of communication, and proper hygiene.
THAT DUDE

Keller, TX

#58 Nov 15, 2012
plzz wrote:
like men are not furry, most women nowadays at least do landscaping or go bald how many men you know that does either? it's like they do not maintain themselves get all furry ( which holds odor btw) and then they get with their woman and want them to go down on it...talk about hacking up a fur ball,, ick.....and they never stop to wonder why that stops pretty much after marriage...lack of communication, and proper hygiene.
Most women gain 400 pounds after they get married, then go get brain washed at Church, and then think it is a sin to have sex. Men, stay single, and use women like you use beer. Get the last drop out of every can and move on to the next one. A fresh can is always better than trying to use the same old worn old can day in and day out.
ditto

United States

#59 Nov 15, 2012
Same holds true for men, it works for both.....women use em and lose em.... then keep The best just dont marry em cause then They stop trying.
i wonder why says

Toms River, NJ

#62 Nov 18, 2012
it is very true that we have much more of them today, and us straight guys and them have a lot in common as well.
guilty

United States

#63 Nov 18, 2012
maybe it is the way children are raised now days our boys are raised "metro" sexual missing the male personality characteristics of previous generations, lack of real discipline or consequences they go gangster or metro, they are confused and the girls are raised to be blunt open and more aggressive career oriented....maybe we should look back and rethink the way we used to do things yes there was bad then too but in fixing that one thing we have created a host of problems that affect a whole culture helping the few at the cost of many and the ones that could have grown in to normal adults are also warped for a lifetime.
iknow

Paris, TN

#64 Nov 18, 2012
because there are so many overgrown BOYS and so few MEN these days
guilty

United States

#65 Nov 19, 2012
thats cause mommy and daddy don't love em enough to bust their azz and make them grow up cause they are afraid of some little ole cat lady that never raised a kid report it as child abuse, people are idiots now days,
right on says

Toms River, NJ

#66 Nov 19, 2012
these type of women do eat out a lot.
Sara Sara

Hahira, GA

#67 Dec 5, 2012
Women are better lovers than men. It's more gentle, erotic, and caring. Men just want to get off. Women are all in for pleasure, emotions, and connection. A woman's body is so much more appealing than a man's body.
Jay says

Toms River, NJ

#68 Dec 7, 2012
ay
Sara Sara wrote:
Women are better lovers than men. It's more gentle, erotic, and caring. Men just want to get off. Women are all in for pleasure, emotions, and connection. A woman's body is so much more appealing than a man's body.
then again, it is all the low life lesbian losers like you that destroyed our world to begin with.
Wayne

Rancho Cordova, CA

#69 Dec 15, 2012
I am a 6'6" tall man and I get all the booty I want especially when I discovered I am also a lesbian!!
so right

Paris, TN

#70 Dec 15, 2012
You got that right! Nothing better than being in a big pile watching two beautiful woman enjoy themselves, or more if your man enough. only the mommy's boys basement dwellers are intimidated by two females due to their own inadequacies and lack of talent in pleasuring a woman.
But if you are secure in your manhood then it could be the best thing to ever happen to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steven loines 3 hr Agree 13
is Cory Collins from Big Sandy GUY? (Jun '10) 11 hr NotConcerned 8
Micheal Richardson 13 hr Guest 101 3
Concerned citizen 17 hr Fritolaid 3
Building for Rent 17 hr who knows why 3
Rapist 20 hr Concerned 1
drake gamlin Wed Haily 29

Buchanan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance