why are there much more lesbians than...

why are there much more lesbians than straight women today?

Posted in the Buchanan Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
mark says

Toms River, NJ

#1 Sep 28, 2012
gee, that is what i would like to know. too many women that are into other women now, very disgusting and degrading. then they wonder why so many of us STRAIGHT MEN can't find a good woman anymore. THAT IS WHY.
BigJim

Paris, TN

#4 Sep 28, 2012
butterfly wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it disgusting and degrading? Two women who honestly love each other is in my eyes is a way better relationship than being with a man who thinks he is superior.
10 bucks says he's a fat jealous hermit who won't date anyone who doesn't meet his impossible standards. Guys like that tend to be bitter hateful misogynistic dickholes.
lol

United States

#5 Sep 28, 2012
you forgot forever single and lonely Dick heads.
butterfly

United States

#6 Sep 28, 2012
BigJim wrote:
<quoted text>10 bucks says he's a fat jealous hermit who won't date anyone who doesn't meet his impossible standards. Guys like that tend to be bitter hateful misogynistic dickholes.
Impotent too probably.
Hmmmmmm

Gadsden, AL

#7 Sep 30, 2012
BigJim wrote:
<quoted text>
10 bucks says he's a fat jealous hermit who won't date anyone who doesn't meet his impossible standards. Guys like that tend to be bitter hateful misogynistic dickholes.
I say she's a fat, sloppy, smelly bull dyke who can only get other fat, sloppy, smelly bull dykes.
jugs

Monroe, LA

#9 Sep 30, 2012
sounds to me like someone is jealous cause he cant get any....probably never has either. Probably weighs 300 lbs and lives in his mommys basement playing computer games all day and stuffing his face constantly. Bet he even tried online dating but soon as they saw what he looked like they claimed to be bi sexual or gay.
Smart women stay away from losers and there are way to many of those around here, losers that is. Then again the good men get snapped up real quick so we do know which one this poster is just by his whinning.
i agree

Toms River, NJ

#10 Oct 3, 2012
butterfly wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it disgusting and degrading? Two women who honestly love each other is in my eyes is a way better relationship than being with a man who thinks he is superior.
you women are so RETARDED anyway, and just go back to eat more fish.
props

Paris, TN

#11 Oct 3, 2012
i agree wrote:
<quoted text> you women are so RETARDED anyway, and just go back to eat more fish.
On the other hand she has enough wits to not resort to 4th grade insults like 'retarded'. Moron.
hehe

Odessa, TX

#12 Oct 3, 2012
It is the catfish capital after all. They don't sound retarded to me. I would always be happy to join in.....
Just sayin...

But then I LIKE fish. Maybe thats why he can't any?

Hehehe
very true says

Toms River, NJ

#14 Oct 6, 2012
it is very sad nowadays when women can get it more than men.
straight man says

Toms River, NJ

#15 Oct 7, 2012
i would say that it is definitely true, since many women these days are experimenting with other women more than ever before. there are many of us men that are seriously looking to meet a good straight woman and have a relationship too. it is not our fault that there are so many very nasty women out there now. i have noticed that even the straight women have an attitude problem, and are so very hard to start a normal conversation with.
sound

Tyler, TX

#16 Oct 7, 2012
So a woman interested in a sensual encounter with another woman is nasty? So I guess a woman wouldnt be able to expect you to meet her physical needs because you would think it is nasty? Bet you don't think a woman giving you a little oral care is nasty. Maybe the attitude isn't a problem with the female of our species but is a specific reaction to the male trying to converse with them? Try looking inward not outward and you might get your problem fixed.
butterfly

United States

#19 Oct 7, 2012
mark says wrote:
<quoted text>you must be one of these LESBIANS that i am talking about. and by the way, there are many of us STRAIGHT MEN out there that know how to treat a woman. this is without a doubt the reason why us men can't find a decent woman anymore, and it is not our fault.
I am not a lesbian. I'm involved with a man and have always dated men. However, let me point out the flaws in your reasoning. Women who are lesbians don't choose that lifestyle because they want to limit the supply of decent women. They do so because being with a woman is what feels right for them. There are many wonderful women out there looking for a decent man to be with. The decent men are few and far between. I have a feeling that your Neanderthal way of thinking is brought about by the fact a woman you were with left you for another woman. Or it's because every woman you approach tells you she's a lesbian. If that happens, there's a reason and it lies within you.
LordZolo

Paris, TN

#20 Oct 7, 2012
mark says wrote:
<quoted text> you must be one of these LESBIANS that i am talking about. and by the way, there are many of us STRAIGHT MEN out there that know how to treat a woman. this is without a doubt the reason why us men can't find a decent woman anymore, and it is not our fault.
lmao no buddy, you are most certainly your own problem. I can tell from the way you post. you'll never find anyone acting like you do. Good riddance.
without a doubt says

Toms River, NJ

#21 Oct 8, 2012
sound wrote:
So a woman interested in a sensual encounter with another woman is nasty? So I guess a woman wouldnt be able to expect you to meet her physical needs because you would think it is nasty? Bet you don't think a woman giving you a little oral care is nasty. Maybe the attitude isn't a problem with the female of our species but is a specific reaction to the male trying to converse with them? Try looking inward not outward and you might get your problem fixed.
LESBIANS are certainly the filth that GOD made by mistake.
rain

Paris, TN

#22 Oct 8, 2012
without a doubt says wrote:
<quoted text> LESBIANS are certainly the filth that GOD made by mistake.
God loves everyone. Except maybe you.
idjet

Grapevine, TX

#23 Oct 9, 2012
Ever think that your the mistake? Men like you are the reason that our females turn to the softer side of the species and give up on us men. They think that all of us are loud mouth bigoted idiots like you. But that is not the case. I must be a lesbian in disguise since I love women, I love how they smell taste walk and talk. Women should be honored and cared for as the special person they are, not treated like property or less intelligent just because they dont have the same parts a male does. They also have physical needs that should be met. Why should they do for a husband what the husband wont do for them?
You give us all a bad reputation!!!!!!!!!!
I got a woman that is amazing, I tell her every day, and if she wanted to be with another woman the only thing I would say is "Can I watch?" and guess what I know she will never leave, cause there are too many copies of the lower end of the evolutionary scale like you out there.
nobody

Livingston, NJ

#25 Oct 10, 2012
whats wrong with being a lesbian or bi if a guy is mature and respects women and treats them right he can find a good woman
you said it

Grapevine, TX

#26 Oct 10, 2012
You said it all. Short and sweet. Nobody likes whinners or narrow minded children In grown male bodies.
never lie says

Toms River, NJ

#27 Oct 13, 2012
butterfly wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a lesbian. I'm involved with a man and have always dated men. However, let me point out the flaws in your reasoning. Women who are lesbians don't choose that lifestyle because they want to limit the supply of decent women. They do so because being with a woman is what feels right for them. There are many wonderful women out there looking for a decent man to be with. The decent men are few and far between. I have a feeling that your Neanderthal way of thinking is brought about by the fact a woman you were with left you for another woman. Or it's because every woman you approach tells you she's a lesbian. If that happens, there's a reason and it lies within you.
it is very sad when women can get it much more than men. go figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook "411 and sale groups" 2 hr Wondering 36
Best roofer 3 hr Ibtl 10
Superior Auto 3 hr Ibtl 7
puryear police (Sep '10) 4 hr Lol 24
puryear park has gone to shi* thanks kenny pashall (Feb '12) 4 hr Seriously 5
BPU/Pre-paid 5 hr nivi 8
Emily Chamness 5 hr Truth 11

Buchanan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buchanan Mortgages