Guy Biggs Owned
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
OneMan

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 22, 2014
Loving that his pathetic attempts at getting bond backfired on him. Sent to prison so he can get the medical attentuon he needs so badly. LOL! OWNED!!
JusticeHasAChanc e

Erin, TN

#2 Jul 22, 2014
I can only imagine that he thought maybe a medical furlough would be granted then he would quietly slip away and never have to face a jury.... guess the judge thought so too.... cause the most fair judge in the state just laughed at that and said nah DOC has a hospital ( behind bars ) ... now that's JUSTICE...I love it too....
JusticeHasAChanc e

Maury City, TN

#3 Jul 23, 2014
On the other hand I wish I could marry him, I think he would be a great husband.
conn

Kingsport, TN

#4 Jul 23, 2014
smarter than you think,prison is a lot better than thatcounty jail.
he played the game and won.
OneMan

United States

#5 Jul 23, 2014
conn wrote:
Right, he's a real winner.....being in prison and all.......geez.
conn

Kingsport, TN

#6 Jul 23, 2014
OneMan wrote:
<quoted text>Right, he's a real winner.....being in prison and all.......geez.
yea dumb ass he will be in jail for a long time and he knows that .so going to prison is a plus,compared to sitting in the county jail all that time.
Doubtful

United States

#8 Jul 24, 2014
conn wrote:
winner isn't the first thing that comes to mind when you mention guy Biggs. Prison is better than the county jail I'll give you that but I doubt that was his motive behind all of it.
Guy Biggs

United States

#9 Jul 24, 2014
Man, I really want a good life. What can I do to have one? Wait, I know! I'll do something to get sent to prison then life will be great! Maybe I can even be proud to change my name to Conn! Oh life is great being an inmate! Made my family so proud!.........
Guy Biggs

United States

#10 Jul 24, 2014
conn wrote:
<quoted text>yea dumb ass he will be in jail for a long time and he knows that .so going to prison is a plus,compared to sitting in the county jail all that time.
So prison is goid? And you are calling me a dumb ass. Never mind, your name says it all.
conn

Kingsport, TN

#11 Jul 24, 2014
Guy Biggs wrote:
<quoted text>So prison is goid? And you are calling me a dumb ass. Never mind, your name says it all.
you are a bitch, you will go a long way in the system.how many candy bars do you get for your pretty mouth punk?
OneMan

United States

#12 Jul 25, 2014
conn wrote:
<quoted text> you are a bitch, you will go a long way in the system.how many candy bars do you get for your pretty mouth punk?
Sounds like you know how prison, candy bars and mouths work. Must have done some trading!
Hmmm

Kingsport, TN

#13 Jul 26, 2014
Guy was not trying to go to prison. He was trying to get out.....cause he is 'sick.' And he might be but letting a person out that is sick just to do more harm before he can be stopped again is not smart so he got a ride to the bigger house. Wasn't his plan but the judge was smart enough to realize that.

Now, why was it we need Vicky Hoover again? And, did you know that Mrs. Hoovers husband was the man trying to get him out? Hmmmm, yeah tough on crime and common sense abounds.
conn

Kingsport, TN

#14 Jul 26, 2014
OneMan wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you know how prison, candy bars and mouths work. Must have done some trading!
sure do just ask you mom and your sister, they both will do tricks for a zagnutt!
Wtf

Paris, TN

#15 Aug 1, 2014
Sooooo is Guy's wife, Joyce, innocent now all of a sudden??? Wtf?! Why isn't she being indicted for this too?! She was originally charged with attempted murder too. So she's innocent all of a sudden?! I'm sorry but she's probably the master mind behind all of this.
just saying

Rogers, AR

#16 Aug 1, 2014
Totally agree with " WTF"....... He was not ALONE in any of it!!! She should be right there with him..... She's prolly "sleeping" her way out of it all. Sounds like she's good at that!
proud sister

Dardanelle, AR

#17 Nov 20, 2015
Guy Biggs wrote:
Man, I really want a good life. What can I do to have one? Wait, I know! I'll do something to get sent to prison then life will be great! Maybe I can even be proud to change my name to Conn! Oh life is great being an inmate! Made my family so proud!.........
Fu!! all theese judge mental folksf bro!! I am proud your my brother I love you and u know that!! Hold your head high they can't keep you forever!! I'll be by your side when hell freezes over!! There is only one judge in this world!!! And judging my brother is just as sinfull as his crime in God's eyes! I'll be preying for you sinfully haters!!! Jessica Biggs
proud sister

Dardanelle, AR

#18 Nov 20, 2015
I love you GUY BIGGS!!! From your sister Jessica Biggs
bi bi baby bi bi

Hendersonville, NC

#20 Nov 23, 2015
proud sister wrote:
I love you GUY BIGGS!!! From your sister Jessica Biggs
Well Jessica, you've been with half the county.....I hear tell incest is best, put that brother to the test. Yeah right like you Biggs haven't been "keeping it in the family" for years. Haha
Don't go whining! Everyone who knows you knows!
bi bi baby bi bi

Forrest City, AR

#22 Nov 28, 2015
I was just wondering, why are the Biggs hated so much in this county?
Liars?
Thieves?
Sluts?
Cheaters?
Bad attitudes?
Attempted murderers?(That's fairly new)
Arrogance?
I know, all of the above but it just seems like there's more. They remind me of the hillbilly mountain folk that use to come to town only once or twice a year on Andy Griffith.

And 1 more thing, how many YEARS has guy been sick dying? Needing treatment? I'd say 20 at least. I hope if I ever get a fatal disease/illness I last this long. 1st Biggs I ever met guy was dying.(And the Biggs girls > :&#128564;) haha ....free cookie to the 1st person to decipher. Haha
STFU

Paris, TN

#23 Nov 28, 2015
bi bi baby bi bi wrote:
I was just wondering, why are the Biggs hated so much in this county?
Liars?
Thieves?
Sluts?
Cheaters?
Bad attitudes?
Attempted murderers?(That's fairly new)
Arrogance?
I know, all of the above but it just seems like there's more. They remind me of the hillbilly mountain folk that use to come to town only once or twice a year on Andy Griffith.
And 1 more thing, how many YEARS has guy been sick dying? Needing treatment? I'd say 20 at least. I hope if I ever get a fatal disease/illness I last this long. 1st Biggs I ever met guy was dying.(And the Biggs girls > :&#128564;) haha ....free cookie to the 1st person to decipher. Haha
Bitch, you need to shut the hell up. apparently YOU know that the "biggs" family is crazy and if I were you I wouldn't try an piss them off.... apparently you know that they're capable of alot dear. Lmao let em find out who you are, promise a visit will be payed... to you.(;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is bobby madding and amy hepner still together 1 hr Herbiggestfan 2
Crystal wofford 2 hr Ydkm 2
Kelsey Light (Jul '13) 2 hr Kristen 52
Best looking fat women in Henry County 4 hr Dreamer 15
Stacey bullion 5 hr Jason 8
Amber Benham a.k.a amber ann in jail for drugs? 7 hr Blake 1
michelle matthews (May '16) 8 hr Cards 16

Buchanan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance