im having a poop
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Saying

Paris, TN

#21 Jun 10, 2012
I visited my mothers house earlier today and nature called at the most inopportune time. The poop was fluffy and quite easy to eject, but the odor was the breath of the devil. I am one for being frugal, but she had some seriously rough bathroom tissue. Personally, I use Charmin because it's strong, yet soft...luckily there was some of my nephews diaper rash cream.
curious

Jackson, TN

#22 Jun 10, 2012
That one was alot better. Made me smile.
Just Saying

Paris, TN

#23 Jun 11, 2012
I must be having a stressful beginning of the week. I went today and it was downright awful. I have been a stickler about taking my fiber, but on today's poo it seems that all my effort has been in vain. I sat down and it shot out immediately. I kid you not, I could have aimed at a screen door and missed the screen, it was nasty. It was one of those that sticks the porcelain, it came out with such velocity, it may have cracked it as well. I wish I had a speed detector built in my seat, I think I may have broke 100mph.
TriggerFinger

United States

#24 Jun 29, 2012
...or maybe he's a sheep screwing redneck from Henry Co. who gets his rocks off mating with his relatives.
Just Saying

Paris, TN

#25 Jun 29, 2012
TriggerFinger wrote:
...or maybe he's a sheep screwing redneck from Henry Co. who gets his rocks off mating with his relatives.
Your mother wasn't available, so I had no other choice but to upgrade.
Rockytopzz

Paris, TN

#26 Jun 29, 2012
TriggerFinger wrote:
All you golfers that live at the lake are homosexual somewhat and from Michigan.
TriggerFinger

Marshall, TX

#27 Jul 9, 2012
Who else but an ignorant livestock screwing, inbred crosseyed redneck would make daily reports on taking a dump? By the way, my Mothers dead but I saw yours out blowing the mule
getalife

Paris, TN

#28 Jul 9, 2012
Personally I think it's funny. Trying to bring in some humor in these awful days. Give him a break and laugh. Sounds like ya'll are the uptight ones. Forget about insulting people and trying to be mean. LAUGH! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
getalife

Paris, TN

#29 Jul 9, 2012
An before you say it RockyTop...I've never been to Michigan, I'm a woman, married to a man, and I personally don't agree with homosexuality. So I'm not a homo, not from Michigan, and I've never played a game of golf in my life.:) Now, you smile. Have a good day!
con

Paris, TN

#30 Jul 9, 2012
rockytopzz wrote:
<quoted text>More than likely a bored homosexual. Ever since the invasion of the yankee Michigan people we had lots of homosexual activity, drugs and thefts.
i think he is just full of [email protected]
Anders

Paris, TN

#31 Jul 9, 2012
TriggerFinger wrote:
Who else but an ignorant livestock screwing, inbred crosseyed redneck would make daily reports on taking a dump?[/quote]

Well, we certainly can't all have your class...

[QUOTE who="TriggerFinger"] By the way, my Mothers dead but I saw yours out blowing the mule
...oh wait. nevermind.
billy

United States

#32 Jul 25, 2012
Holy shit. Today when I sat down on the toilet I let her rip. shit went everywhere and I mean it. It even came up between my legs. My dog was in there and when he heard it and smelt it man did he go nuts. I had to take a shower after that one but later I had to go again. It was strange it crept out in a skinny little log and curled around the toilet several time before coming off. It took maybe 7 time to wipe clean and if course my toilet couldn't flush such a monster. Should have a got a geniuses recod for it I tell you what !
john

United States

#33 Jul 25, 2012
Man this might be the funniest thread in history I am crying it so [email protected] funny
joe

Paris, TN

#35 Jul 27, 2012
Dumb
billy

Lumberton, TX

#36 Jul 30, 2012
Here I go again!!!
billy

Lumberton, TX

#37 Jul 30, 2012
One things for sure. I did NOT have enough fiber

Since: Jun 12

United States

#38 Mar 21, 2013
rockytopzz wrote:
That's why their country of Michigan sucks and they move here bringing their sick culture.
Hey you ignorant Redneck Hillbilly...Michgan is a STATE..not a COUNTRY!! LMAO!! Why you hate Mi Hogan so much? They send you home on the Jackass you rode in on?

Couldn't make the grade where ppl actually use their BRAINS and spend their time doing things other than porking their sisters?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why. 5 min poopmouth 39
A bitches guide to Paris. 41 min This Is Better Th... 22
Matt's pub 45 min RetiredSecurity 71
Tracy walter (May '15) 1 hr wmuf 11
Bryan Roberts 1 hr Hasn_t THIS Been Fun 21
Sasha Andrews bradley 2 hr Sasha Wallace 15
Jill and Jamie 5 hr Kno my facts 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buchanan Mortgages