im having a poop
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Saying

Bristol, TN

#1 May 30, 2012
Certainly not the best one I have done, but it will do. Got to go do paperwork now. Deuces.
Just Saying

Bristol, TN

#2 Jun 2, 2012
Having another.
rockytopzz

Paris, TN

#3 Jun 3, 2012
You must be from Michigan, LOL.
Just Saying

Bristol, TN

#4 Jun 3, 2012
I havent gone yet today. Im sure I will soon though. I will keep you updated.

Since: Jun 12

United States

#5 Jun 4, 2012
rockytopzz wrote:
You must be from Michigan, LOL.
And just why would you say that??
Just Saying

Bristol, TN

#6 Jun 4, 2012
Going right now. About time too. I was concerned I would have irregularity.
public enemy no 1

Paris, TN

#7 Jun 4, 2012
you go dude!!!!lol
Just Saying

Bristol, TN

#8 Jun 5, 2012
Im getting gassy. It must be getting close for today. Im a little scared of how it may feel, I ate a jar of wickles pickles last night.
Boondocker

United States

#9 Jun 5, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
Im getting gassy. It must be getting close for today. Im a little scared of how it may feel, I ate a jar of wickles pickles last night.
You're so STUPID! MUST BE FROM BIG SANDY!
Just Saying

Bristol, TN

#10 Jun 5, 2012
I was right. Im going right now.
just saying

Bristol, TN

#11 Jun 5, 2012
so I went again today it was rather soft and I think it was due to the coffee I drink it wasn't any of the good quality coffee like folgers
just saying

Bristol, TN

#12 Jun 6, 2012
Going again right now.
Just Saying

Bristol, TN

#13 Jun 7, 2012
I went again today, around noon. I didn't have time to update, sorry. It was quite the masterpiece, I tooted my horn for at least five minute prior to emergence of the poo.
Just Saying

Bristol, TN

#14 Jun 9, 2012
I'm awaiting the poop for the day, wish me luck. Updates on the status of the June 9th poop will follow immediately after the event.
curious

Milan, TN

#15 Jun 9, 2012
Well, a whole topic on your poop. Not really humorous or witty. So, are you like just bored or just plain lonely. I think we both know your topic is just an attention getter.
rockytopzz

Paris, TN

#16 Jun 9, 2012
curious wrote:
Well, a whole topic on your poop. Not really humorous or witty. So, are you like just bored or just plain lonely. I think we both know your topic is just an attention getter.
Of course he's seeking attention, he likes to smell his own poop, lots of Michigan people are that way.
rockytopzz

Paris, TN

#17 Jun 9, 2012
curious wrote:
But typically Michigan people squeeze their butt cheeks together to get that obnoxious nasal sound coming out of nose so perhaps the pooper here on Topix is not from Michigan---he likes his butt cheeks to be wide all the time.
rockytopzz

Paris, TN

#18 Jun 9, 2012
curious wrote:
More than likely a bored homosexual. Ever since the invasion of the yankee Michigan people we had lots of homosexual activity, drugs and thefts.
rockytopzz

Paris, TN

#19 Jun 9, 2012
That's why their country of Michigan sucks and they move here bringing their sick culture.
rockytopzz

Paris, TN

#20 Jun 9, 2012
Boondocker wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so STUPID! MUST BE FROM BIG SANDY!
More than likely Michigan--the pooper said "dueces" and only a yankee would say that. I've know yankee Michigan men to say "toodles" when saying goodby, kind of queer like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paris cops playing Pokémon Go right now while o... 13 min WhoCares 14
Don't have pets if you can't afford them or con... 25 min choot em 8
theft 34 min WhoCares 2
Slide and Ride Fight 1 hr Depot 63
interested in working at PML? 3 hr reply01 19
Howells resort aggravated burglary 5 hr even 64
britt mcnutt 5 hr Anonymous 5

Buchanan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance