who's hiring??
suzi

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2014
I need a job. please list places hiring. thanks!
Johnny

Bradford, TN

#2 Feb 7, 2014
I think you're S.O L. This is Paris. Learn to sell crack or meth, then you will have a job.
Crazy people

United States

#3 Feb 8, 2014
Johnny wrote:
I think you're S.O L. This is Paris. Learn to sell crack or meth, then you will have a job.
Johnny, do you have a job or is crack and meth your line of work... idiot!
served

Paris, TN

#4 Feb 8, 2014
Crazy people wrote:
... idiot!
Looks like somebody let the little retarded kid down the street play with the keyboard again.
Johnny

Erin, TN

#5 Feb 8, 2014
Crazy people wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnny, do you have a job or is crack and meth your line of work... idiot!
Geez learn to punctuate you crackhead.
suzi

Puryear, TN

#6 Feb 8, 2014
Seriously though, I need work. I have sat with elderly people, worked in a day care, cashiered at a restaurant, have been an assistant account coordinator, I can do anything. I am distinguished on computer, have great people skills and I am a hard worker. I am single, have no kids, & I am not going to school, so I am completely avaliable to work. thanks!
Johnny

Erin, TN

#7 Feb 8, 2014
suzi wrote:
Seriously though, I need work. I have sat with elderly people, worked in a day care, cashiered at a restaurant, have been an assistant account coordinator, I can do anything. I am distinguished on computer, have great people skills and I am a hard worker. I am single, have no kids, & I am not going to school, so I am completely avaliable to work. thanks!
Well, based on that, there are jobs like that all over Paris. The first step is to get off the internet and go find the one that suits you.

Good luck, because you will need it in this Town.
jobs

United States

#8 Feb 9, 2014
Lowes, Sears, Tractor Supply, paint Plus, four Seasons, Dollar General, All the car dealerships, any down town business, all restaurants, lake businesses, plenty of jobs, just have to go talk to people.
Just my thought

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2014
jobs wrote:
Lowes, Sears, Tractor Supply, paint Plus, four Seasons, Dollar General, All the car dealerships, any down town business, all restaurants, lake businesses, plenty of jobs, just have to go talk to people.
I agree there are jobs... I see new people every time I go to Lowes, Walmart, fast food, restaurants etc., so people are not staying very long or they really don't need a job that bad to stay.

But, those jobs won't come to you... you have to go to them. Not all available jobs are listed in the newspaper want ads.

Did you see the big story in the local paper Feb. 6 about Tosh Farms? They will probably be hiring soon... check it out. All the lake resorts will be hiring for the spring/summer season... get your name on their list. Most of the local nursing homes and assisted living facilities need help and the hospital hires, but they don't usually advertise... but sometimes, so go fill out an application.

The Dollar Tree may hire more help with their bigger store and Casey's General Store will be hiring when they open. Even the new apartments behind the Social Security Office will need some new help when they open, but that will be several months.

In other words... get off you lazy ass and knock on some doors... may not happen over night , but sooner or later you'll get something.
suzi

United States

#10 Feb 10, 2014
Just my thought wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree there are jobs... I see new people every time I go to Lowes, Walmart, fast food, restaurants etc., so people are not staying very long or they really don't need a job that bad to stay.
But, those jobs won't come to you... you have to go to them. Not all available jobs are listed in the newspaper want ads.
Did you see the big story in the local paper Feb. 6 about Tosh Farms? They will probably be hiring soon... check it out. All the lake resorts will be hiring for the spring/summer season... get your name on their list. Most of the local nursing homes and assisted living facilities need help and the hospital hires, but they don't usually advertise... but sometimes, so go fill out an application.
The Dollar Tree may hire more help with their bigger store and Casey's General Store will be hiring when they open. Even the new apartments behind the Social Security Office will need some new help when they open, but that will be several months.
In other words... get off you lazy ass and knock on some doors... may not happen over night , but sooner or later you'll get something.
wow, that was a helpful post. I might have thought you were a decent person until you decided to show how incredibly judgmental & immature you are. you know hardly know enough about me to be able to come to the conclusion that I am lazy. apparently you weren't taught not to call people names in kindergarten! I start my new job today, thanks for all your suggestions!
Just my thought

United States

#11 Feb 10, 2014
suzi wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, that was a helpful post. I might have thought you were a decent person until you decided to show how incredibly judgmental & immature you are. you know hardly know enough about me to be able to come to the conclusion that I am lazy. apparently you weren't taught not to call people names in kindergarten! I start my new job today, thanks for all your suggestions!
Suzi...sorry! Actually I was sincere in giving you ideas and suggestions. But, then I guess I got a little carried away in a generalized comment at the end. And I agree it came off as calling you lazy.

Really, I was not implying you are lazy... far from it as you are seriously looking for work and only asking for ideas and suggestions, so I apologize and I am very happy that you have found a job. Best to you.
Agreed

United States

#12 Feb 10, 2014
suzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Job on finding a job! Something that most people in this town could care less about. But next time you want real advice don't come to this site. Its full of a bunch of immature people who enjoy attacking people behind fake names and computer screens. Best advice in the future because most all of the jobs are converting to the internet applications is to look in monster, indeed or any other hiring website. I landed a really good job making 5 over min wage with benefits and insurance off of Monster.com . Most all of Murray jobs hire threw there and Indeed.com
Just my thought

United States

#13 Feb 11, 2014
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Job on finding a job! Something that most people in this town could care less about. But next time you want real advice don't come to this site. Its full of a bunch of immature people who enjoy attacking people behind fake names and computer screens. Best advice in the future because most all of the jobs are converting to the internet applications is to look in monster, indeed or any other hiring website. I landed a really good job making 5 over min wage with benefits and insurance off of Monster.com . Most all of Murray jobs hire threw there and Indeed.com
I don't see you using a real name!

I have already apologized to "suzi" for my comment to her at the end of my jobs suggestions. I was very sincere about the job suggestions... but I made an error in judgment at the end. I will choose my words more careful next time... however, suzi may never have the need to return to this site, but again I wish her the best.
Agreed

United States

#14 Feb 11, 2014
Just my thought wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see you using a real name!
I have already apologized to "suzi" for my comment to her at the end of my jobs suggestions. I was very sincere about the job suggestions... but I made an error in judgment at the end. I will choose my words more careful next time... however, suzi may never have the need to return to this site, but again I wish her the best.
I was not referring to you! If I was I would have replied back to your comment. I was saying in general when asking a question like this person did. Its best not to look at this site because of all the ugly things people write on here to ppl. I think if ANYTHING you were kind of an ass for what you said. But was big enough to come back and straighten it out. So AGAIN that was not to you but in general - k
Just my thought

United States

#15 Feb 11, 2014
Okay... I can accept that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any 19-20 year olds want to chat 1 hr Hello 46
riding golf carts is a crime? (Apr '14) 3 hr Concerned Gma 29
Chad Garner 6 hr Disgusting stupid... 2
What's up with Savana Houston 8 hr jokers 1
Stephanie Green 10 hr Truth 3
Roll Tide, Vols suck! 12 hr RTR 5
Tosh 12 hr Skit skat 2

Buchanan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance