Chop

United States

#63 Nov 27, 2012
The sex offense charge was a false charg admitted by his ex which was the girls mother. She admitted this to his aunt and grandmother several years after. She was pissed about him leaving her. I've known him since I was 12 but lost touch after he went to the pen
Disgusted

Jackson, TN

#64 Nov 27, 2012
If the charges were false, I woulda fought til the end to make sure my face wasn't on the sex offender registry! Fact still remains....innocent or guilty.....he can't change what happened, and will have to live with it for the rest of his life! He pled guilty....what a dumb ass if he didn't do it!
Again

Knoxville, TN

#66 Feb 12, 2013
Brandon is arrested...charged with aggravated assault, theft of property, driving on suspended license and evading arrest. His bond has been set at $20,000. Article can be seen at wmufradio.com
Read the paper

Paris, TN

#67 Feb 12, 2013
has anybody went to the WMUF web site and read what is one there today?
oscar1123

Paris, TN

#68 Feb 12, 2013
lmao they look like a pair of punkass little dickbags. serves 'em right. toss 'em in the pokey, maybe it'll do 'em some good.
just wondering

Dallas, TX

#69 Feb 12, 2013
Brandon nor Bubba Long will ever learn.. kinda prime examples of people who are institutionalized.. they would rather be in prison than on the streets and shame shame on you brandon.. leaving your children once again... i am sure B$#İh Medlock knew of this somehow too
Future dope head

Jackson, TN

#70 Feb 13, 2013
Better watch who you call a B$#@h.....might not take kindly to that name!
Anonymous Tip

Ben Wheeler, TX

#71 Feb 14, 2013
oscar1123 wrote:
lmao they look like a pair of punkass little dickbags. serves 'em right. toss 'em in the pokey, maybe it'll do 'em some good.
Go crawl back in your white trash can! You obviously can't count and know nothing of the present people of topic or the past topics of these two.
Way I and the rest of the world see it, There is a judge for the judgement and no way that's you!
Parasites love to speak of what they don't know. All you people just need to talk only what you think you know. Here's the problem, 1st one must learn to think!
oscar1123

Paris, TN

#72 Feb 14, 2013
Anonymous Tip wrote:
<quoted text>
Go crawl back in your white trash can! You obviously can't count and know nothing of the present people of topic or the past topics of these two.
Way I and the rest of the world see it, There is a judge for the judgement and no way that's you!
Parasites love to speak of what they don't know. All you people just need to talk only what you think you know. Here's the problem, 1st one must learn to think!
LOL right. i'm sure they got a free ride in a squad car and their mugshots taken for being fine upstanding citizens. pull your head out of your ass
Anonymous Tip

Ben Wheeler, TX

#73 Feb 14, 2013
oscar1123 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL right. i'm sure they got a free ride in a squad car and their mugshots taken for being fine upstanding citizens. pull your head out of your ass
Actually those car rides and photo opp's cost money. Any upstanding citizen knows this!
You must not understand the point of the posting of "words" or just didn't think before you spoke once again!

BTW
Oscar it goes 1234
oscar1123

Paris, TN

#74 Feb 14, 2013
Anonymous Tip wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually those car rides and photo opp's cost money. Any upstanding citizen knows this!
You must not understand the point of the posting of "words" or just didn't think before you spoke once again!
BTW
Oscar it goes 1234
ok you're clearly a fcking idiot. that explains everything.
just wondering

Dallas, TX

#75 Feb 23, 2013
Future dope head wrote:
Better watch who you call a B$#@h.....might not take kindly to that name!
Your user name explains it all..... and aint nobody scared of Medlock.. she is pure trash!
disgusted

Jackson, TN

#76 Feb 24, 2013
she ain't a Medlock, you dumb ass!
just wondering

United States

#77 Feb 26, 2013
disgusted wrote:
she ain't a Medlock, you dumb ass!
Apparently you are the dumb ass cause she is a Medlock... just because she has her ex husbands last name from a hundred years ago doesnt make her a Veazy.. ts Trisha Medlock Veazy ...know your stuff before you open your mouth!
Whatever

Jackson, TN

#78 Feb 26, 2013
It's a shame that children can access this site and can read the horrible things posted about their parents! Shame on all of you!

Murray, KY

#79 Mar 2, 2013
Wow
Obvious

Paris, TN

#80 Mar 2, 2013
Shame on the parents for acting the way they do.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#81 Mar 5, 2013
It is sad to see this much shit bout people on here he is a go. Guy and trish is a good women people grow the hell up and stop tslkng about people
mae mae

Bellevue, WA

#82 Mar 5, 2013
i personally know him. havent seen or heard from him in 10yrs he was best friends with someone close to me in ILlinois.. what i remember is he was a perve who like underaged girls slept with a diff female every night addicted to drugs... hope hes changed and learned from his mistakes!
Obvious

Paris, TN

#83 Mar 6, 2013
Good people don't end up on sex offender lists, do drugs, steal vehicles or try to run over the cops. If you still think Brandon is a good guy, then your definition of good is seriously distorted.

AS for Trish, I can't say anything about her because I don't know her. But Brandon's name has been in the papers and court rooms enough to get a pretty good idea of what kind of person he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paris Coksuckers 2 hr Just Curious 9
Nate guy at walmart 3 hr HipHop 2
News 35 years in prison pleases cop dad (Jul '07) 10 hr Cybelle 157
Graduation speech 15 hr pookie 2
who is paul wengerd, arrested 17 hr POLICE 1
Chain Smoking 19 hr Truthful 2
danica crisell (Aug '13) 19 hr real 29
More from around the web

Buchanan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE