Knows her personally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

None of your business. If your going to ask about her and spell her name right. Mr. Anon f*** off.
Anon

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Knows her personally, you must know that she is trash, just like her brother.
lollol

Oakland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

How old is she
Anon

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

18 or 19 by now, looks older, rode hard and hung up wet.
danica cissell

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Anon. f*ck u come out wit the real name and see if u still say it. I'm 18 and y u want info? Knows her personally thnx:)
Anon

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

danica cissell wrote:
Anon. f*ck u come out wit the real name and see if u still say it. I'm 18 and y u want info? Knows her personally thnx:)
Josh Pertain
Shayla

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

She is just some trailer trash chick who likes to start random fights with prettier girls quite sad. Her and her group of drug addict friends are disgusting and the biggest trash in paris tn. Yet they like to try to call everyone else trash and poor. Also do not know if this is true or false but she was trying to have sex with some big black guy to pay for her brothers debt. this is for sure her and her whole group are in and out of jail constantly. Wish they would just stay in there and rot forever clean some trash off the streets.
danica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

ha love how ppl think they no more about me.. Far from drug addict and i dnt have friends becus that simple fact tht everyone in paris is fake as hell and like u thinks they kno shyt an is better than everyone else.
danica

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

an u must not kno alot cus ive never been to jail. and josh i dnt even kno u so i dnt see why u think ur opinion matters.
I know her

Dresden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

I know her very well and first off she is a beautiful girl so can we say jealous much lol and second...her and her family are some real ass people and would give you the shirt off there backs. So to all you keyboard bangers, jump off my girl or step up and get knocked down either way You can never steal her shine! Danica love your haters baby girl they keeping you famous!!!! MUAH
footlong

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

i think your hot
Chitrabhanu

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Burning fire... lol
Kyle

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

2427 She seems like a crazy psycho murderer to me. I have seen her around and she looks like she is about 34, but she is just 18? Damnnn put down the crack pipe. Also she puts all over her facebook and talks shit about haters this haters that yet wont leave ppl she doenst even know the fuck alone.
Truth

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Crazy murder you are restarted. Danica has been through a lot of things. So before you go running your mouth check your facts. Crack pipe to funny, she has never done crack. The only way you would think she was crazy was if you did her dirty. Danica would do anything for anyone. As far as dain goes and all of you trash talking idiots. I bet not a damn one of you would say any of this to their faces. Oh and to the Josh Pertain dude it's called Facebook to get to know someone not a bashing sight for scared pathetic children who try to act like adults.
Danica

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

I know her wrote:
I know her very well and first off she is a beautiful girl so can we say jealous much lol and second...her and her family are some real ass people and would give you the shirt off there backs. So to all you keyboard bangers, jump off my girl or step up and get knocked down either way You can never steal her shine! Danica love your haters baby girl they keeping you famous!!!! MUAH

Whoever you ate thanx. People tend to feel froggy when they get behind a computer. Plus most these ppl don't even kno me.
Danica

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

I think it is great that you think im a pyscho murderer. Bahaha. Ppl kill me these days neber have anything better to do them shit on a website and talk cap apt someone behind a computer about ppl they don't kno. And if you have every pissd me off them that's why you think im that way other than that I'm a list not a fighter. And sweetheart I'm way too think to be on crack. Aint u figured out by now crack heads don't got all this meat on there bones like I do. And I only pay on fb once in a blue moon so ggetur facts straight before you run that purdy mouf of urs.
Danica

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Lover not A fighter. To thick to be on crack. Only post on fb. Dam you auto correct. Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
michael prince 11 min abetterman 1
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 16 min Vet 144,676
Lacy Wilson 1 hr Tabb 6
Opinions about living in Paris 2 hr Fudpucker 23
conway-conaway family paris and henry , tn 3 hr fox hunter 2
paris outlaws motorcycle club (Apr '11) 3 hr Chris 65
Toms hostess (Jan '14) 6 hr none 12

Search the Buchanan Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Buchanan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000