White Women And Their Attraction to Black Men

Posted in the Buchanan Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Professor Rock

Dallas, TX

#1 Jan 30, 2011
White Women and their attraction to Black Men (White Women Only Please)
Old School

La Vergne, TN

#2 Jan 31, 2011
"once a white woman goes black she dont come back"
So the attraction had to be a big stiff dick? I never really understood this, but on the other hand why do black men perfer white women? I think its the hair...because black woman have the hair issue, weaves perms costs....lol just my opinion.
Professor Rock

Miami, FL

#3 Feb 1, 2011
Old School wrote:
"once a white woman goes black she dont come back"
So the attraction had to be a big stiff dick? I never really understood this, but on the other hand why do black men perfer white women? I think its the hair...because black woman have the hair issue, weaves perms costs....lol just my opinion.
Hair issues black women and big dicks.

Thanks for your perspective!
brandon

Bellevue, WA

#5 Feb 18, 2013
i have a hard time not believing that black men prefer white women cuz they r either not as hard to get or they r normally slutier than black or mixed women but thats just my opinion and i dont mean any offense by it
Yuck

Paris, TN

#6 Feb 18, 2013
I think it's nasty as hell! When a white girl bring their black boyfriend comes around their parents I'm sure they wanna go jump off the bridge! There ain't nothing that makes me sicker than a damn black guy with a white girl so so trashy!
Jayman

Paris, TN

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Lotta class in this thread. Humans are wonderful.
pet peeve

Killeen, TX

#8 Feb 19, 2013
I'm not real sure why white women are attracted to black men. Especially since most of them have nothing to offer financially, except a government check and saggy pants. Is it purely sexual? Some might find this thread racist but I really want to know the answer to this question.
Is What It Is

United States

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Not all the time but much of the time it is an act of rebellion. Sometimes it is done in "spite" of something that has occurred in the woman's life. Sometimes it is an act done during immaturity and an attraction to the excitement of doing something "taboo" or a curiosity. Sometimes it done because the black guy says the things to her that she longs to hear. And, all too often its done because that just ends of being the guy she could get. Im sure sometimes it is sexually related. Id say there any many many reasons.
Chucky

United States

#10 Feb 19, 2013
It's because most women only like thugs and crooks. Let a nice white boy come along and they won't give him the time or day.

The only want the ones who have the drugs and STD'S.

Since: Feb 13

Arlington, TN

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Is What It Is wrote:
Not all the time but much of the time it is an act of rebellion. Sometimes it is done in "spite" of something that has occurred in the woman's life. Sometimes it is an act done during immaturity and an attraction to the excitement of doing something "taboo" or a curiosity. Sometimes it done because the black guy says the things to her that she longs to hear. And, all too often its done because that just ends of being the guy she could get. Im sure sometimes it is sexually related. Id say there any many many reasons.
Oh, I got this one.. to begin with, most black men that get with white women are lazy playas that talk the sweet sh*t to the mostly fat girls and make them feel like a princess. Then they get them to have babies like a dog having puppies. That way , the Govmnt checks gets bigger and bigger...free housing, food stamps, cell phones, Hell they can even call for a free ride on their free cellphones! Meanwhile the white girls get played and slapped around and cant go back to their parents or former friends because they been "black balled" [no pun intended] and the playas come home after they been out playin or sleepin their asses all day [ with another hoe] and they eat and let their lil white mama wait on them. These poor white girls dont have a clue how they mess their lives up and as far as the big dick? N***a paleeeease!
logic

Paris, TN

#12 Feb 22, 2013
someone ought to start a thread called 'white men and their attraction to sheep'

fair's fair
omgtoofunny

Jackson, TN

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Quick someone start a post called Opinions of Southern Bigots. People get married for a lot of different reasons regardless of color. Who cares. You marry who you want and they can marry who they want for love, money or the hell of it. My sister and her late husband are both MDs. and he was black. Do you think it was our family or his that had the issue with color? It was his. They were very upset that instead of marrying a nice woman of the same color range he married a white woman.
Statistics

Dallas, TX

#14 Feb 27, 2013
omgtoofunny wrote:
Quick someone start a post called Opinions of Southern Bigots. People get married for a lot of different reasons regardless of color. Who cares. You marry who you want and they can marry who they want for love, money or the hell of it. My sister and her late husband are both MDs. and he was black. Do you think it was our family or his that had the issue with color? It was his. They were very upset that instead of marrying a nice woman of the same color range he married a white woman.
This is Paris, most all white women either go out with lacks or marry them. Guess they hate their own race.
Dave11

Paris, TN

#15 Feb 27, 2013
Statistics wrote:
<quoted text>This is Paris, most all white women either go out with lacks or marry them. Guess they hate their own race.
For someone who chose 'Statistics' as their username, you sure seem to know f*ck-all about them, or how they work, or apparently even how to compile them. But then, as I'm reminded every single day on this site, ignorance is the rule rather than the exception.

I won't even touch the 'hate their own race' thing, because I refuse to believe anyone capable of plugging in a computer would write something so dreadfully stupid.
Sarah

Bucharest, Romania

#16 Feb 27, 2013
Dave11 wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who chose 'Statistics' as their username, you sure seem to know f*ck-all about them, or how they work, or apparently even how to compile them. But then, as I'm reminded every single day on this site, ignorance is the rule rather than the exception.
I won't even touch the 'hate their own race' thing, because I refuse to believe anyone capable of plugging in a computer would write something so dreadfully stupid.
Dave go lick that nasty aids infected black kitty cat.
Rick

United States

#18 Feb 28, 2013
Its ok if they want a black guy, but WHY do these white girls try to talk like they are black? That annoys me more than anything. They talk all ghetto and sound very dumb. Ya'll know what I mean! "My baby daddy be a good mane, he be treatin' me like he posed to."
craig

Mckinney, TX

#19 Feb 28, 2013
Rick wrote:
Its ok if they want a black guy, but WHY do these white girls try to talk like they are black? That annoys me more than anything. They talk all ghetto and sound very dumb. Ya'll know what I mean! "My baby daddy be a good mane, he be treatin' me like he posed to."
That's because they obviously want to be black and try to sound like that. Its sad and pathetic really.
another brother for ya

Jackson, TN

#20 Mar 1, 2013
I date a white girl because that was who I am attracted to. I am a black guy. I've dated Black, White and Asian. I don't care about the nationally of them, just if I am happy. I don't give a care what anyone thinks about us. We are happy, get a life. I am not a thug, I have a Master Degree and so does she. Also I see some post where white girls try to talk "black". That's crazy. All black people do not speak that way as all white people aren't trailer trash or rednecks. I say live and let live. And by the way, I do have a big pecker.. oops, i just spoke white
craig

Kemp, TX

#21 Mar 1, 2013
another brother for ya wrote:
I date a white girl because that was who I am attracted to. I am a black guy. I've dated Black, White and Asian. I don't care about the nationally of them, just if I am happy. I don't give a care what anyone thinks about us. We are happy, get a life. I am not a thug, I have a Master Degree and so does she. Also I see some post where white girls try to talk "black". That's crazy. All black people do not speak that way as all white people aren't trailer trash or rednecks. I say live and let live. And by the way, I do have a big pecker.. oops, i just spoke white
Lol that's funny. You're black and you claim to have a Masters degree!! Ahahahahahahaha, you guys are crackin me up. Now the last sentence I can believe.
truth hurtz

Long Island City, NY

#22 Apr 6, 2013
black guys love fat nasty white girls! Thats why i date only white men now ,because black men have too much self hate to step to a sista...im sooo done with that b.s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missy Houston 32 min just saying 1
Abusive Bosses 5 hr Maybe 9
Marie Johnson 9 hr Random Person 2
Shannon Waddell 14 hr Awesome 9
Women who can't seem to find a man of their own 20 hr poop mouth 2.0 21
Heather Pierpoint not the one that works at wal... (Dec '13) 21 hr Just me 11
Name 3 new restaurant ideas 23 hr Southern Girl 13
Buchanan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Buchanan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]