NeedAJob

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2013
I'm a college student. Broke. And I really need a job. Any advice?
NeedAJob

Dallas, TX

#2 Feb 27, 2013
I guess I could sell crack.
The Truth

Kemp, TX

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Ur in the wrong shitty town for that kinda wishful thinking. Nothing here but retiries. That's the way "they" want it. Try moving somewhere with better opportunities.
crazy people

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Ur in the wrong shitty town for that kinda wishful thinking. Nothing here but retiries. That's the way "they" want it. Try moving somewhere with better opportunities.
Would be better if you moved... attitudes like yours is what's wrong in the first place... maybe you should give some positive advice on how to create jobs instead of bad mouthing the whole town.
MeAgain

United States

#5 Feb 28, 2013
It cost too much to own a business in Paris. The city and county make it nearly impossible for an owner to make a profit after they get done getting "their share". Been there, done that, never again. Not in Paris or Henry County.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Feb 28, 2013
MeAgain wrote:
It cost too much to own a business in Paris. The city and county make it nearly impossible for an owner to make a profit after they get done getting "their share". Been there, done that, never again. Not in Paris or Henry County.
Dear "Me Again" I find your response interesting. I have heard this before and I was wondering if you will E-mail me using this log in... "Tell me the story" and give me some additional info.

This way you can write me direct and not put it on display on topix.

I know you don't know me but this will be very helpful.
debra1127

Paris, TN

#7 Feb 28, 2013
crazy people wrote:
<quoted text>
Would be better if you moved... attitudes like yours is what's wrong in the first place... maybe you should give some positive advice on how to create jobs instead of bad mouthing the whole town.
No, the town being run by idiots is what's wrong.'positive advice' is all well and good but you sure as hell can't feed your family on it.
ghone

United States

#8 Feb 28, 2013
debra1127 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the town being run by idiots is what's wrong.'positive advice' is all well and good but you sure as hell can't feed your family on it.
You are right. And all we seem to ever elect and re elect are the same group of idiots.
The Truth

Paris, TN

#9 Feb 28, 2013
crazy people wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid and idiotic response. Thats YOUR answer? "Just move"? Really? People like me who actually have the balls on here and anywhere else, to call a turd a turd is exactly what this shitty town needs! You have NO idea what i've done and am trying to do to bring change to Paris. Have been for the last 7 years actually and i damn sure didnt do it by saying NOTHING. I've seen and heard way too much about Paris and i know how corrupt this town is. Hell all you have to do is read the P.I.! The bottom line is the officials in Paris does not want to grow. They especially don't want big business here cause it'll take away from their mom and pop stores here and might actually grow the town.
Truthful

United States

#10 Apr 18, 2013
Never to business or work for Allstar Fence or JSBC Services. The owners are as shady as the day is long! They will take forever to get to the job and to get the job done. They use old and mixed matched parts when they finally do the job and will talk about their customers behind their back! I honestly don't see how they've been in business this long. I guess with some, lying and cheating is the way to go. If you value your time and hard earned money, take your money elsewhere. You'll be all the better for it.
paul22

Paris, TN

#11 Apr 18, 2013
this guy is a liar, allstar fence is stand up people
crazy people

United States

#12 Apr 18, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid and idiotic response. Thats YOUR answer? "Just move"? Really? People like me who actually have the balls on here and anywhere else, to call a turd a turd is exactly what this shitty town needs! You have NO idea what i've done and am trying to do to bring change to Paris. Have been for the last 7 years actually and i damn sure didnt do it by saying NOTHING. I've seen and heard way too much about Paris and i know how corrupt this town is. Hell all you have to do is read the P.I.! The bottom line is the officials in Paris does not want to grow. They especially don't want big business here cause it'll take away from their mom and pop stores here and might actually grow the town.
Okay... what have you done for the last seven years to make Paris better?
crazy people

United States

#13 Apr 18, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Your should have clarified yourself before you made this statement... your creditability would have been so much better.

You, even in your own (above) statement, said move... I was just adding to your suggestion, because of you attitude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paris pd and sherriffs dept. 11 hr get over it 3
The Truth About Israel (Jun '13) 17 hr pnnguy 16
barry jones (Oct '13) 17 hr pnnguy 2
potneck news 17 hr pnnguy 9
35 years in prison pleases cop dad (Jul '07) 23 hr kris iver 148
Tiffany Guarino Wed parent 3
Why do so many old people shop at Lakeway IGA? Wed Santa 12
Buchanan Dating
Find my Match

Buchanan People Search