John

Murray, KY

#22 Feb 9, 2013
mel78 wrote:
at least this bill guy has a job
u apparently exist only to run ur mouth online all day
grow up pathetic troll
mel78

Nice try at your lame attempt to bait me in responding to your comments in a negative light, this will not happen. Why? I don’t know you however; the two individuals whom I spoke of I do know and how they operate. 80% of what has been written fully describes them and their character flaws. You keep up your attempts in their defense and “Good Luck!”
mel78

Paris, TN

#23 Feb 9, 2013
whatever bro

you have fun trolling in mommas basement

maybe u will get a girlfriend soon

but i doubt it
John

Boaz, KY

#24 Feb 9, 2013
mel78 wrote:
whatever bro
you have fun trolling in mommas basement
maybe u will get a girlfriend soon
but i doubt it
You are extremely perceptive, how did you know I was living in my mother’s basement and I haven’t had a real girlfriend in years. Not unless you count my blow up doll that won’t stay inflated because of overuse. I’ve got to hand it to you; your skills of deduction are amazing I suppose you and Bill were in the same CIA class of graduates. In addition to your obvious military interrogations skills I am convinced you’re well versed in many languages. Well done!!!!!
mel78

Paris, TN

#25 Feb 9, 2013
well at least u own up to it chump

now stop wearing ur moms clothes when she goes out and u will be ready to make some real friends
Big Mark

Boaz, KY

#26 Feb 9, 2013
I’m told a no trespassing order has been initiated if they are found on the premises they will be arrested.
KGman

Boaz, KY

#27 Feb 10, 2013
In my opinion these two individuals can be described as follows: At the core of extreme narcissism is egotistical preoccupation with self, personal preferences, aspirations, needs, success, and how he/she is perceived by others. Extreme narcissists tend to be persons who move towards eventually cutting others off and becoming emotionally isolated. There are all types of levels on that road to isolation. Narcissism, in lay terms, basically means that a person is totally absorbed in self. The extreme narcissist is the center of his own universe. To an extreme narcissist, people are things to be used. It usually starts with a significant emotional wound or a series of them culminating in a major trauma of separation/attachment. No matter how socially skilled an extreme narcissist is, he has a major attachment dysfunction. The extreme narcissist is frozen in childhood. He became emotionally stuck at the time of his major trauma of separation/attachment.
Tyrone

Hickory, KY

#28 Feb 11, 2013
Word to da wize dude, watch who you be pissin off. Wez are watchin and wont let uz guys mess with our peeps.
TKO

Hickory, KY

#29 Feb 12, 2013
Breaking News, just coming across the wire, the President has just personally asked Secret Agent Man “Bill” to intervene and capture or terminate the Cop Killer at Big Bear Lake. Good Luck and God Speed Bill!!!
The nasty neighbor

Hickory, KY

#30 Feb 16, 2013
What is it about men and women who study the obituary portion of newspapers identifying their next widow? Praying on there vulnerabilities eventfully moving in with them and getting a free ride. Maintaining a fictitious background in the hopes of staying in good favor those that he deceives.
Babychick

Mayfield, KY

#31 Feb 16, 2013
Tyrone wrote:
Word to da wize dude, watch who you be pissin off. Wez are watchin and wont let uz guys mess with our peeps.
WIZE?? DUDE?? WEZ?? UZ?? WTH!! Even people from Puryear DOES NOT talk like that. We are smarter than you think we are,AND we are watching you too
Frank

Murray, KY

#32 Feb 28, 2013
Could have sworn I saw them both of them today on NBC news piloting the Popes helicopter.
Enough

Murray, KY

#33 Mar 1, 2013
Maybe they have both learned a valuable lesson. “Be very careful who you screw with” it might bite you in the rear end one day.
Bond jamesBond

Hardin, KY

#34 Mar 4, 2013
WTH? Did Nate serve the dude a "stirred" martini by mistake?
Frank

Murray, KY

#35 Mar 9, 2013
You both have been pardoned by the “Grand Poobah” you may now return to socializing with the locals. However; anymore false rumors that are spread by either of you will result in your excommunication from our society!
The Govenor

Murray, KY

#36 Apr 17, 2013
I understand from reliable sources “them” they have been summoned to Boston to assist in the investigation. Wow! What an honor to be asked to put down your crescent wrench for such an important mission.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to Paris 1 hr curtis 9
Recipes and Coupons 5 hr Sara 6
Yvonne Morrison 8 hr Nobody 1
darla hefner at murray hodpital 10 hr jws 5
jobs 22 hr curtis 3
lookin for a divorce atorney Mon helpful 3
Apartments in Paris Mon samantha 13
Buchanan Dating
Find my Match

Buchanan People Search