Ewwwww

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Don't they have to pass a health inspection prior to opening? Didn't they just remodel to open this new place? Bugs this early is inexcusable. Ewwww bout as bad as that donut shop that keeps ending up in paper for mouse droppings...
U R AN IDIOT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

angler88 wrote:
<quoted text>
B*tch more.
I would B#tch to if my experience was like this too. Sounds like you may be use to cockroaches. Probably crawl all over your nasty house
Safety

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

I think it is a customer right to tell whoever they wish when they have a bad experience with a business and when they see things that could in reality make a person extremely sick. I also hope they called in and spoke to the owner or manager. Owner is preferable so they know if management is handling the issues. We need more options in this town to draw people in and keep the diners from going to neighboring towns instead. This place is just getting started. I hope they can pull it all together as I was looking forward to dinner without a long drive afterward.
Asking

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Who was the girl up there tonight working bad black clothes on and a teal green under shirt on cross ear rings?
health report in pi

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Here are scores from Henry County restaurant inspections conducted by the Henry County Health Department for the week of July 10-16 (there were no scores to report for the week of July 3-9; maximum score: 100):

&#8194;Miso Japanese restaurant, 915 Mineral Wells Ave., Paris July 11. Score: 75. Critical violations: Potentially hazardous food fails to meet temperature requirements (food sitting out at room temperature); failure to keep hands washed and follow clean, good hygienic practices (not washing hands correctly); not sanitizing all dishes; improper wastewater disposal (sink drain leaking.)
Tandy

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

health report in pi wrote:
Here are scores from Henry County restaurant inspections conducted by the Henry County Health Department for the week of July 10-16 (there were no scores to report for the week of July 3-9; maximum score: 100):
&#8194;Miso Japanese restaurant, 915 Mineral Wells Ave., Paris July 11. Score: 75. Critical violations: Potentially hazardous food fails to meet temperature requirements (food sitting out at room temperature); failure to keep hands washed and follow clean, good hygienic practices (not washing hands correctly); not sanitizing all dishes; improper wastewater disposal (sink drain leaking.)
Sounds like they should fit right in with the rest of the eating places in town.
dish washer

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

so what there is a restaurant in paris that has a septic tank in the middle of the kitchen floor. has a round metal lid and not sealed. wonder what is floating in the air and getting on the food.
where

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

dish washer wrote:
so what there is a restaurant in paris that has a septic tank in the middle of the kitchen floor. has a round metal lid and not sealed. wonder what is floating in the air and getting on the food.
where should i avoid? Don't EVER want food poisoning again!!!!!!
dan

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

dish washer wrote:
where this at?
Hard worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

I'm going to say this as nice as possible. I come into work everyday and work really really hard! I've never waitressed before but in my opinion I do I really good job. For everyone that complains about the service, it's not the waitress' fault for however long it takes for you to get your food. If your drinks are filled and you have received your food there is nothing more we can do. As for the restaurants cleanness it's improved since our first inspection and we are awaiting the inspector again. And the people who come in and don't tip, we remember who you are. So if your service is terrible the next time you'll know why
Katie

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Hard worker wrote:
I'm going to say this as nice as possible. I come into work everyday and work really really hard! I've never waitressed before but in my opinion I do I really good job. For everyone that complains about the service, it's not the waitress' fault for however long it takes for you to get your food. If your drinks are filled and you have received your food there is nothing more we can do. As for the restaurants cleanness it's improved since our first inspection and we are awaiting the inspector again. And the people who come in and don't tip, we remember who you are. So if your service is terrible the next time you'll know why
the service was terrible to begin with. 15 minutes before even acknowledged is uncalled for. 20 minutes to get water and a coke is beyond ridiculous. The place had 6 other tables with 2-3 people and 5 waitresses. If you are able to defend this, i wish you luck.
saw

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

whos some of the girls names up there alot are very cute one day I was in there and she has sis on her shirt
whiners

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
the service was terrible to begin with. 15 minutes before even acknowledged is uncalled for. 20 minutes to get water and a coke is beyond ridiculous. The place had 6 other tables with 2-3 people and 5 waitresses. If you are able to defend this, i wish you luck.
u should complain about it online some more, where the management will never see it

i am sure that will help
Katie

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Word travels fast in this town....& i did complain the night i was there to management along with an obvious dislike of the lack of professionalism of the staff as the giggled and gossiped behind the register instead of taking care of customers. Don't be upset just work harder and take the negative comments as constructive criticism.
whiners

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Katie wrote:
Don't be upset just work harder and take the negative comments as constructive criticism.
not upset, i have no stake as raw fish is not my thing and thus i have no reason to set foot in the place

but there is no reason to assume that complaints made on this forum will go anywhere

its always best to register problems with management directly
never

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Most places in Paris are jokes when it comes to good service anyway. Did you expect any difference ?
satisfied guest

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

My family and I ate there for the first time last night. Waitress was friendly, we were seated fast, our salad was brought to us within 5 minutes and our main course within 20 minutes. The food was excellent. The salad was a bit small but the main course made up for it. We got more than enough for the price we paid. We give it a thumbs up and will be eating there again!
awful

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

This is probably one of the worse places I've ever been to and I been to a lot of restaurant probably isn't any place in Paris,Jackson and surrounding areas I haven't tried! They acted liked high school kids behind the counter it took a hour to get my call in order which I call in at least 30 mind befits picking it up! Just horrible service and the fried rice was disgusting never again will I go back here
Alice

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

I went two times. I went on a Saturday night & the food was good but we waited over an hour for it. The portions are not as large as Shoguns but then again the price is reasonable for what you do get. I went on my lunch hour this week & was again satisfied with the food & wait was not very long at all. I think for this town & the price it is decent. As far as the waitresses I had no problem with that issue, mine were lovely. Ill be going again soon.
Hick

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Yep service sucks real bad food is good what we have received the cook will get a tip but the waitress aint took 45 min to get a sweet tea the menu is kinda like shoguns they don't cook open grill

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of49
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Buchanan Discussions

Search the Buchanan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Irving 140,587
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 16 min Geeze 8,911
Walmart Shoplifting 1 hr curious 12
Guy Biggs Owned 3 hr conn 4
Eddie Hixson 5 hr Britt 3
where i could find cheapest replicas soccer sho... 10 hr betty 4
hcmc summons 10 hr MikeB 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buchanan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000