First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

Plano, TX

#1 Jun 30, 2013
Has any one tried out the new place miso and what was like?
Whennn

Paris, TN

#2 Jun 30, 2013
When did they open they were still remodeling last time I went by
Wondering

Plano, TX

#3 Jun 30, 2013
The opened one day last week Friday I think
Local

Paris, TN

#4 Jul 2, 2013
They are open but the service is terrible. You can get a table but can't get waited on. Called in a takeout order, tasted great but very small poritons for the price.
Grey T-Shirt

Paris, TN

#5 Jul 2, 2013
Service is really slow. Took over an hour just to get our salads. I have heard the food is good though, but I would give them about a month to get settled in before going.
Wondering

Paris, TN

#6 Jul 2, 2013
Did you leave or just have salad? What's the menu like? Is this a Japanese steak house like shogun where you all share a table and they cook at the table?
mavis

United States

#7 Jul 2, 2013
Sharing a table in Paris? HA, that won't go over very well with the so called high society folks.
Marge

Paris, TN

#8 Jul 2, 2013
mavis wrote:
Sharing a table in Paris? HA, that won't go over very well with the so called high society folks.
There's always some idiot who has to make a dumb comment. Where is the eye-rolling smiley when you need it?
mavis

United States

#9 Jul 2, 2013
Marge wrote:
<quoted text>
There's always some idiot who has to make a dumb comment. Where is the eye-rolling smiley when you need it?
Stop trying to throw your gayness on me.
Marge

Paris, TN

#10 Jul 2, 2013
mavis wrote:
<quoted text>Stop trying to throw your gayness on me.
It's wonderful how quickly the immature reveal themselves.
mavis

United States

#11 Jul 2, 2013
Marge wrote:
<quoted text>
It's wonderful how quickly the immature reveal themselves.
Yes you do. Now go to bed. You have to be up early to ring the bell.
phillyp85

Paris, TN

#12 Jul 3, 2013
mavis wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you do. Now go to bed. You have to be up early to ring the bell.
great comeback
okeaaaay

United States

#13 Jul 3, 2013
what was the menu like if anyone can tell me that it would be appreciated.
Grey T-Shirt

Paris, TN

#14 Jul 3, 2013
We left after we got our salads because we had already waited an hour and had somewhere to be. The menu was kind of expensive but like I have heard the food is worth it. The wait wasn't worth it for me though. You sit at your own table and they cook the food in the back, not in front of you like Shoguns. It is a nice little place but they just need some time to straighten everything out.
Thank you

Cedar Park, TX

#15 Jul 3, 2013
Thank you so much for your reply. I will give it a little bit before I try it then. Though I am excited to have another dinning choice in town. I used to go to the Olive Pit til rude service and being bumped into by a waitress every few minutes ruined valentine day a year and half ago, haven't been back since. I have little patience for people that want my money not being considerate. I understand getting settled when they first open, a bad employee now and then, but its the owners/managers job to fix those things if they want my hard earned money. Have a fabulous 4th!
hmmm....

Paris, TN

#16 Jul 5, 2013
They don't have yum yum noodles! That answers my question about going.
rolo

Cedar Park, TX

#17 Jul 6, 2013
Owner was in back washing dishes with dirty water drying them and using them to serve..not healthy.
Customer

Boaz, KY

#18 Jul 6, 2013
Tool my family this evening. Overall, the sushi and main course were great! The soup was just beef broth and the salad had water standing in the bottom of the bowl.:( They ran out of tea while we were there, so we had to refill with soda. Seriously, is tea not a staple in the south?! The food took FOREVER to come out (an hour and a half). Our service was terrible, the waitress was VERY YOUNG and didn't have a clue what was going on. When we paid the staff(all young girls with obviously no experience) was standing at the register talking to each other about how the place will not last because it takes too long for the food to come out. That was terrible for a customer to over hear that!
Customer

Paris, TN

#19 Jul 6, 2013
My wife and I went there tonight as well. I agree, the staff are clueless as to what being a waitress entails. They spent more time talking behind the register and being on their phones than actually taking care of the customers. Of the five girls working there, only two of them seem to actually be doing what they were supposed to be doing. The tables were cleaned with a dirty towel and was evident by the dirty water marks left behind. Typically, a bleach/water solution is supposed to be used with clean towels to wipe down tables, not a wet paper towel. We love to eat sushi and sashimi and have been doing so for years, and I can tell you that it was not done properly. The sushi was cut improperly and uneven. A few pieces weren't even edible due to the temperature. The food took way to long, came out sporadically, and in the wrong order. The highlight of the evening was when one of the waitresses killed a cockroach with a soy sauce bottle and then put the bottle back on the table without cleaning it. We eat out quite a bit and this was by far the worse that we have ever seen, in this country or others. Will not be going back to this place again.
Customer wrote:
Tool my family this evening. Overall, the sushi and main course were great! The soup was just beef broth and the salad had water standing in the bottom of the bowl.:( They ran out of tea while we were there, so we had to refill with soda. Seriously, is tea not a staple in the south?! The food took FOREVER to come out (an hour and a half). Our service was terrible, the waitress was VERY YOUNG and didn't have a clue what was going on. When we paid the staff(all young girls with obviously no experience) was standing at the register talking to each other about how the place will not last because it takes too long for the food to come out. That was terrible for a customer to over hear that!
angler88

Paris, TN

#20 Jul 6, 2013
Customer wrote:
My wife and I went there tonight as well. I agree, the staff are clueless as to what being a waitress entails. They spent more time talking behind the register and being on their phones than actually taking care of the customers. Of the five girls working there, only two of them seem to actually be doing what they were supposed to be doing. The tables were cleaned with a dirty towel and was evident by the dirty water marks left behind. Typically, a bleach/water solution is supposed to be used with clean towels to wipe down tables, not a wet paper towel. We love to eat sushi and sashimi and have been doing so for years, and I can tell you that it was not done properly. The sushi was cut improperly and uneven. A few pieces weren't even edible due to the temperature. The food took way to long, came out sporadically, and in the wrong order. The highlight of the evening was when one of the waitresses killed a cockroach with a soy sauce bottle and then put the bottle back on the table without cleaning it. We eat out quite a bit and this was by far the worse that we have ever seen, in this country or others. Will not be going back to this place again.
<quoted text>
B*tch more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Legace 50 min Lunch drunk 1
PML Nite Shift 3 hr that girl 3
Guy who drives Blue Jeep with Black rims up aro... 5 hr Lisa 5
Gabrielle Bustos 10 hr Just Curious 1
Evil 14 hr Yep 7
Guess her weight 16 hr Nelly 1
Arbys 16 hr Otis 3

Buchanan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance