First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Working Man

Paris, TN

#1 Feb 7, 2014
Have been to a place called Outlaws salvage a few times. Didn't like how the woman behind the counter was talked to and treated by the guy in a blue shirt, her boss I guess. She tried to give me a number to another salvage yard so I wouldn't make a waisted trip, she tries to find a part for me if they don't have it; her boss yelled at her and treated her like crap; have been there before and her boss does this every time I am there. I have seen her out with him a few times and she doesn't smile or walk with her head up. Such a beautiful woman.
Panther

Paris, TN

#2 Feb 7, 2014
I think they call her ms. outlaw, I don't think that is her boss I think it is her old man- the short one. I have done business with them for a long time and he does treat her like that. I quit going to get parts up there because of it then shady grove closed so I call before I go up there. She is a sweet woman. He talks to her like she is a piece of shit on his shoes. Maybe she needs a better man to do her right. People in this town put him in the category with daryl bigham- backhoe guy.
walker

Paris, TN

#3 Feb 7, 2014
sounds like a real class act. only pieces of sht bully their women
SheAINTsweet

Memphis, TN

#4 Feb 7, 2014
Hahaha that so called sweet woman is anything but... y'all obviously don't know her or her husband Stacy which is the man your referring to. She's just as bad if not worse in
the way she treats him... if she can duke it then she'll reap what she brings on herself. And beautiful omg you surely can't be talking about Julia, dimple ass trash is what that is. You boys made me barf when I read you thought she was sweet and beautiful.
Brass Balls

Paris, TN

#5 Feb 8, 2014
Sounds like you don't know her. Whats funny is that you probably don't have the balls to say it to her face. Im sure she would enjoy that.
I have known both of them very well, they have been together for over 20 years. Her balls are bigger than you could ever dream of having.
I have seen her pull parts, weld, help with motors, and still do office work and still raise her kids and grandkids & other peoples kids cause their mothers are stung out.. She is more or a decent WOMAN that you could ever be. And as for STACEY - spell it right.... why don't you carry your nasty ass up to Outlaw's and tell them both how you feel.
They have helped more people and are very well liked in Tennessee & Kentucky.
Let us all know when you go up there, would love to see you get bitch slapped & knocked out by her.
Dana
USUCK

Paris, TN

#6 Feb 8, 2014
That is one woman I know for a fact that would enjoy knocking your ass out just for talking about her or husband or family.
SheAINTsweet

Memphis, TN

#7 Feb 9, 2014
Brass Balls wrote:
Sounds like you don't know her. Whats funny is that you probably don't have the balls to say it to her face. Im sure she would enjoy that.
I have known both of them very well, they have been together for over 20 years. Her balls are bigger than you could ever dream of having.
I have seen her pull parts, weld, help with motors, and still do office work and still raise her kids and grandkids & other peoples kids cause their mothers are stung out.. She is more or a decent WOMAN that you could ever be. And as for STACEY - spell it right.... why don't you carry your nasty ass up to Outlaw's and tell them both how you feel.
They have helped more people and are very well liked in Tennessee & Kentucky.
Let us all know when you go up there, would love to see you get bitch slapped & knocked out by her.
Dana
Well Dana, excuse me for my misspelling whoop de fuck!ng do! So I shouldn't bust you out on your own spelling because I believe it's suppose to be "strung" not "stung" or were you one of those mother's? I still stand by what I've said about her, and have known her for years so I know who I'm talking about. She needs to remember that she's old, has children and grandchildren and needs to dress appropriately. Her saggy a$$ hanging out of her shorts in the middle of Wal-Mart doesn't count. Also needs to remember that her marriage is the only one she needs to work on, not her families. She knows exactly what I say about her is true because I've told her before, not my problem she's a dumb enough blonde not to listen. And as for her skills with cars, wow, I can do half of that myself, doesn't take a genius as long as you could pay attention while growing up. As for her raising kids, yes she done a fine job with hers but needs to back off thinking she has the right to say what she wants when it comes to the grandchildren those aren't hers!!!! And b!tch couldn't whoop my a$$ even if she tried.
tldr

Paris, TN

#8 Feb 9, 2014
jesus christ, learn what a paragraph break is for fck sake

nobody wants to read that giant wall of bitchin
That one guy

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2014
Sounds like some of the finest Paris has to offer. Low class West Paris scum.
Brass Balls

Paris, TN

#10 Feb 10, 2014
You must be thinking of the skank ass renter- saggy ass & tits hanging out- Julia wont even wear shorts to there shop in the summer. Dumb ass!!! As for old-- she isn't, looks damn good for her age, since you know her so well. And she probably raised you kids cause you were strung out!! She accepts other peoples kids because THEIR OWN PARENTS OR GRANDPARENTS WONT TAKE CARE OF THEM!!! ITS SAD WHEN YOU PEOPLE CAN AFFORD YOUR BEER & DRUGS BUT CANT TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN!!
Don't talk about something you know nothing about!!!
She sure as hell isn't dumb... she has 3 degrees dumb ass- try asking her what for- might surprise you!!!!!
She has more class in her pinky than you will ever have.
Dana
WalkinHigh

Paris, TN

#11 Feb 10, 2014
That would be awesome to see you get knocked out by such a little woman... hell.....I'm pretty sure she would just " aim and shoot"
Lazy Skank

Paris, TN

#12 Feb 10, 2014
You are nothing but a lazy fat skank !! You are talking about a decent woman. She has raised his handicapped son, & his grandson for 5-6 years- mom is a lazy ass druggie- raised her own kids & takes care of a handicapped grandson & his handicapped son .. now.. you fat fuck keep your mouth off of her!! It would take a bad ass bitch to walk a minute in her shoes. And if she gives you advice- take it.
You don't get it, we all have her back. And we will tend to this.
This is one woman you don't have the right to run your cock sucker about. You need to get off your couch & get a job & take care of your own kids
Paula
Andy

Paris, TN

#13 Feb 10, 2014
You people are a something else. I have known this woman a long time, please go and tell her how you feel, she wont mind it at all.
It is screwed that a good woman stays with a cheater, and a control freak; he better wise up, in a blink someone could take her away from his cozy little life!
Andy
outlaw

Paris, TN

#15 Feb 10, 2014
and to andys comment if you think you can fill my shoes come on big boy.............
outlaw

Paris, TN

#16 Feb 10, 2014
this is for panther we now have issues.. there is a diffrence on my behalf i will break your jaw when i find out who you are and i will find out. or you could put on your big girl panties and come see me so we can discuss your igorance face to face
outlaw

Paris, TN

#17 Feb 10, 2014
That one guy wrote:
Sounds like some of the finest Paris has to offer. Low class West Paris scum.
awe dont be sad that your not part of a group of people thats better than you
MS OUTLAW

Paris, TN

#18 Feb 10, 2014
I have typed & re-= typed this reply.
I am going to sum it up real quick----
' SINCE YOU KNOW ME SO WELL---- COME BY THE SHOP AND WE WILL HAVE A LITTLE CHAT, I WILL BE THERE WEDNESDAY- THURSDAY & FRIDAY"
MS. OUTLAW
MS OUTLAW

Paris, TN

#19 Feb 10, 2014
SheAINTsweet wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Dana, excuse me for my misspelling whoop de fuck!ng do! So I shouldn't bust you out on your own spelling because I believe it's suppose to be "strung" not "stung" or were you one of those mother's? I still stand by what I've said about her, and have known her for years so I know who I'm talking about. She needs to remember that she's old, has children and grandchildren and needs to dress appropriately. Her saggy a$$ hanging out of her shorts in the middle of Wal-Mart doesn't count. Also needs to remember that her marriage is the only one she needs to work on, not her families. She knows exactly what I say about her is true because I've told her before, not my problem she's a dumb enough blonde not to listen. And as for her skills with cars, wow, I can do half of that myself, doesn't take a genius as long as you could pay attention while growing up. As for her raising kids, yes she done a fine job with hers but needs to back off thinking she has the right to say what she wants when it comes to the grandchildren those aren't hers!!!! And b!tch couldn't whoop my a$$ even if she tried.
" WHY DONT YOU COME TO THE SHOP & SEE ME"
MS. OUTLAW
MS OUTLAW

Paris, TN

#20 Feb 10, 2014
Dang you idiots couldn't do this on face book because then we would know who you are.
You don't know my life and aren't apart of it apparently- because then you would know I don't like for idiots to talk about my ole man, my kids or grandkids!!
Must be sad to always be looking over your shoulder!!
USUCK

Paris, TN

#21 Feb 10, 2014
SheAINTsweet wrote:
<quoted text>
she is going to come looking for you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best church for LGBTQs 1 hr Hugh Mungus 7
Josh Langford 3 hr StreetMade 2
Juice 4 hr Never skips leg day 1
Scarlett Dunn 5 hr Hitta 5
Best vet for dogs? 5 hr owmfijwiodf 21
Dozer work 7 hr Crosno 9
Male kitten wanted 7 hr James 5

Buchanan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance