Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
She needs to get her facts straight!
Also,
From the post about businesses needing to do this and that,She sees herself as an economist in a position to discuss the issues and exactly what is needed.
She should be a business owner trying to survive today. It's hard to maintain your own home,family,pay all dues and re-stock,sell,swallow the losses,and she really needs to be that owner.
She needs to let the government do it's job and stop nagging business owners.It's hard to stay above water these days,difficult for all..
In her mind, she is the CEO of Sassy Consulting Services and the Hi-Tech Sassy News Service. She doesn't have any clients with her consulting endeavor so she simply throws her ideas out on Topix. Her high tech news service that she states consists of a highly powerful computer and many of the best anti-virus programs available is a one-stop shop for all news pertinient to the average liberal and also functions as a dating service for the elderly. I didn't have the heart to tell her she can surf the internet for radical liberal propaganda with a $399 ipad and not have to worry about computer viruses because viruses aren't written for Apple AOS code. Her business plan is flawed in that she is offering up news that anyone can get on their own. Google is available for everyone. I guess it makes her feel important by posting the links to what she has found on Google on here. If it makes her feel good, so be it. Most, if not all readers of this thread simply skip over them.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
HIV? Michael Jordan? WOW you do get the news early. Have you told him yet? Did he get it from Magic Johnson?
I stand corrected. For the first time, you're right about something...it is Magic Johnson and not Michael Jordan.
Congratulations! You must be so proud.

Don't forget to mark it on your calendar because it probably won't even happen again...and you definitely don't want to forget the date of such an historical event in your Life.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected. For the first time, you're right about something...it is Magic Johnson and not Michael Jordan.
Don't forget to mark it on your calendar because it probably won't even happen again...and you definitely don't want to forget the date of such an historical event in your Life.
Actually NoName, it happens everyday. You have miscontrued the facts so blatantly on here that your ability to function in society is severely questioned.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I just fainted....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey genius, Raising the debt ceiling is only allowing the US to make more bills to pay. Not paying existing bills. When you run out of money to pay bills you stop spending not borrow more to pay the bills. It has never worked and it will not work this time. You cannot borrow yourself out of debt. Neither can this, or any Country. The excessive spending has to stop.
Oh, for Heaven's Sake! Listen up, Genius, and I'll explain how your Gov't. works...AGAIN!

Raising the Debt Ceiling is to pay the Gov't. Bills that have already been incurred.
Congress sets the Budget for those Bills. They're put on a US Credit Card, so to speak. THEN, the Debt Ceiling Raise frees up the money to pay that Credit Card Balance. NOW, do you get it???
The US doesn't pay as it goes, that would be impossible to do. So, the Debt Ceiling Raise is authorization to pay for Bills that Congress authorized and that's already happened.

I don't know how else to explain it so you People can understand it, not on the Internet, anyway!
It's NOT to pay for FUTURE Goods and Services, it's to pay for PAST Goods and Services ON THE US "CREDIT CARD" (metaphor)!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I just fainted....
Huh...I couldn't tell...so how did you know? You looked and acted the same way to me...I couldn't tell the difference. You've always seemed to be in an altered state of mind, since you've been on Topix, as far as I could determine...nothing changed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

After all these years of watching FRONTLINE and this is the first hint of any kind of scandal, involving the accuracy of their Reports. I am so upset and disappointed.
It'll take me a long, long time to ever completely trust them again, if I ever do.
----------
"Report: PBS Series On Reducing Public Pensions Secretly Funded By Anti-Pension Billionaire."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/12/report-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

"Slavery: Just A ‘Regrettably Inevitable’ Aspect Of Business?"

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/12/slavery...
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, for Heaven's Sake! Listen up, Genius, and I'll explain how your Gov't. works...AGAIN!
Raising the Debt Ceiling is to pay the Gov't. Bills that have already been incurred.
Congress sets the Budget for those Bills. They're put on a US Credit Card, so to speak. THEN, the Debt Ceiling Raise frees up the money to pay that Credit Card Balance. NOW, do you get it???
The US doesn't pay as it goes, that would be impossible to do. So, the Debt Ceiling Raise is authorization to pay for Bills that Congress authorized and that's already happened.
I don't know how else to explain it so you People can understand it, not on the Internet, anyway!
It's NOT to pay for FUTURE Goods and Services, it's to pay for PAST Goods and Services ON THE US "CREDIT CARD" (metaphor)!
You don't know how the government works maam. Using your metaphor, what we are doing is payinig off credit card debt with more credit card debt. It doesn't work on an individual basis and it doesn't work on a governmental basis. How has our economy performed doing this over the past 5 years or so? Adding more debt to pay off debt does nothing to our GDP, it does not stimulate employment, and it causes tax payer money to be spent on interest rather than on goods and services for the better of the country.

Then again, knowing your past, no wonder you don't understand this simple concept. Maybe you have engaged in this exact same behavior in your personal life. Now you are broke and the country is broke following the exact same concept. And you want this to continue? People of smarter minds see what is happening.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

People, if this doesn't scare you, then you're a TEApublican that does not understand what it'll mean in your Life, too. Don't think this will never happen in the U.S. because most People thought that what's going on now, wouldn't, and couldn't, ever happen.
Your lack of attention is what the TEApublicans rely on to get what they want...and that lack of your attention is what's allowed them to do things that never should have been done in the United States Of America.
----------
"Conservatives Lay Out Vision For The Future."

Click here:
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/198016-rig...
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know how the government works maam. Using your metaphor, what we are doing is payinig off credit card debt with more credit card debt. It doesn't work on an individual basis and it doesn't work on a governmental basis. How has our economy performed doing this over the past 5 years or so? Adding more debt to pay off debt does nothing to our GDP, it does not stimulate employment, and it causes tax payer money to be spent on interest rather than on goods and services for the better of the country.
Then again, knowing your past, no wonder you don't understand this simple concept. Maybe you have engaged in this exact same behavior in your personal life. Now you are broke and the country is broke following the exact same concept. And you want this to continue? People of smarter minds see what is happening.
Obamas had a STATE DINNER>Cost-$500,000.00 . Hollywood list invited. Mrs. Obama wore a dress that cost $12,000.00. Dinner was light .Caviar,cotton candy with fruit maybe.
They spend more money on the Hollywood set than on all the people who work for them daily in the WHITE HOUSE.That's right,go ahead,impress Hollywood at AMERICA's expense.Saw not one political figure .She was stunning.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
People, if this doesn't scare you, then you're a TEApublican that does not understand what it'll mean in your Life, too. Don't think this will never happen in the U.S. because most People thought that what's going on now, wouldn't, and couldn't, ever happen.
Your lack of attention is what the TEApublicans rely on to get what they want...and that lack of your attention is what's allowed them to do things that never should have been done in the United States Of America.
----------
"Conservatives Lay Out Vision For The Future."
Click here:
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/198016-rig...
What we see is that you are posting others copyrighted work without express permission.

What we see is you try to play commentater and put fear in posters who could care less for your confused opinion which is all your post is,,your own opinion trying to scare others ,manupulate them over to your way of thinking.Trying to look like an educated poster that you are NOT.You can't stand to let wires alone.They are not your personal messages.
It doesn't work ,CAMDEN TROLL.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
First someone needs to explain to you. that You're not TOPIX "INSTRUCTOR " OR PROFESSOR YET.
He is so far ahead of you ,you'll never come up to par.

Borrow from Peter to pay PAUL will only dig the hole deeper.
IF government cannot pay it's past bills,thein they're spending too much.

GM GOT A FREE PASS on 10 Million dollars from stimulus forgiven.Now turn around and give 49,000 employees near$ 8.000.00 in bonuses from sales. How stupid is that?? AMERICANS are being fleeced by this administration. GM should pay back what it took.THANKS OBAMA. for this scheme.Did you have a deal for them .
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Laura Bush was a much better FIRST LADY.It wasn't about ME,ME,ME or MONEY .
7 million for vacation,12,000 gown,500,000 dollar dinners.
Treat Hollywood friends who they live for now..
Who pays?? Credit card there too probably.
Sell the WHITE HOUSE. Clean house.Pay the debts America owes.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply go back to see your asking me about being in prison as your galpal commented and you swallowed.
Not into arguing this morning. You DID bring a question and you actually believed her lie. No sin in asking but is a sin in swallowing a lie and then taking it on further. You ought to know BY NOW,she is trouble whether you're in love with her or not. Who cares.
Now you mention people posting as a result of your early sarcasm. I've sickened out on you as you like trouble. YOU are nothing now so move on...Thanks for the lashing so early as you are so good at doing.Prison?? YOU idiot.
After all that dancing around my simple question about you being in prison........you never answered it.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning my friend. I wanted you to know that I wasn't ignoring your post to me.... My antique "home" computer is unable (or unwilling) to bring up any video from anywhere, and I expected to watch this one at work on Monday. That didn't work out so well. I have some sort of virus which has kept me at here at home. I will watch it when I get back to work... whenever that may be.
You posted the title of a book you had read a while back, which you posted was set in the Johnson City area of East Tennessee. I wrote down the title and meant to try to buy or borrow it from the library, and misplaced that scrap of paper. If you remember the title, can you post it again ?
Thanks !
......and a Good Morning back to you;
Yesterday we had a beautiful snow fall on the mountain and it was nice to be inside with the wife looking out. But in doing so the name of the book popped into my head.
The title of the book is "My Own Country" by Abraham Verghese.
By reading an earlier post, it sounds like you are doing better with your virus or whatever. Now that your system is flushed out it would be a good time to take some "Probiotics".
Today(after the sun comes up)looks to be a good day for tracking.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
Laura Bush was a much better FIRST LADY.It wasn't about ME,ME,ME or MONEY .
7 million for vacation,12,000 gown,500,000 dollar dinners.
Treat Hollywood friends who they live for now..
Who pays?? Credit card there too probably.
Sell the WHITE HOUSE. Clean house.Pay the debts America owes.
Ya know 123, all Presidents have had State dinners and all of them have gone on vacation. But this is the first time that I can remember that everytime President Obama goes on Vacation has a State dinner or does anything outside of the White House someone comes out with a price list.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
First someone needs to explain to you. that You're not TOPIX "INSTRUCTOR " OR PROFESSOR YET.
He is so far ahead of you ,you'll never come up to par.
Borrow from Peter to pay PAUL will only dig the hole deeper.
IF government cannot pay it's past bills,thein they're spending too much.
GM GOT A FREE PASS on 10 Million dollars from stimulus forgiven.Now turn around and give 49,000 employees near$ 8.000.00 in bonuses from sales. How stupid is that?? AMERICANS are being fleeced by this administration. GM should pay back what it took.THANKS OBAMA. for this scheme.Did you have a deal for them .
"GM should pay back what it took. THANKS OBAMA for this scheme."
First of all 123, GM has paid back all the money the Federal Government loaned to it. Second this loan was first started by President Bush then finished by President Obama........that is what Presidents do, no matter what party.......it's about America.
Sounds like you can't stand it when our fellow American workers get a bonus.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamas had a STATE DINNER>Cost-$500,000.00 . Hollywood list invited. Mrs. Obama wore a dress that cost $12,000.00. Dinner was light .Caviar,cotton candy with fruit maybe.
They spend more money on the Hollywood set than on all the people who work for them daily in the WHITE HOUSE.That's right,go ahead,impress Hollywood at AMERICA's expense.Saw not one political figure .She was stunning.
Just the President of France.....
tea party tea party

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

BREAKING NEWS.....BREAKING NEWS......sexy sassy senior was arrested for impersonating a dumbass while shopping at walmart at midnight last night......after all evidence was reviewed they let her go with an apology. The court ruled she really was a dumbass!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Buchanan Discussions

Search the Buchanan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad bob bbq 29 min why do it 28
who owns around the bend graphics? 35 min why do it 2
Looking for a name 59 min Jason Kennon 4
Jeremy Fitzhugh 1 hr lol 8
Steak&Shake Reviews???? 3 hr better answer 6
property on south side of Hwy 79 past Servall 4 hr Bengi 9
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr Zeke 8,946
•••
•••