|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
Obama's to take break from African vacation....and vacation in Martha's Vineyard...again...and again, on the taxpayer dime.
I guess that African trip was more than he could handle. Yep. It ain't easy failing to sell gay rights to Sudan lol ....
(CNN)– After an election year break in vacations to Martha's Vineyard, the President Barack Obama will return to the island off Massachusetts in August for a week-long getaway from the White House.
A White House official said the president and first lady would travel to the summer resort on August 10, staying for a week. The official added that there were no public events currently scheduled for the stay.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/...
Yes, Our intrepid Marxist learned this lesson after ordering Hillary to give a speech warning every recipient nation of American USAID tax-payer dollars they would be ineligable...unless their respective states adopted the full menu of LGBT mandates into their mechanisms of government! The middle eastern countries were in no mood for this maniac's demented idea of "foreign policy"! Can you imagine anyone stupid enough to throw this blasphemy at muslims when the middle east was already on fire? This tells us all how our President is willfully attempting to destabilize the world, not just America! Sexual "impurity" in the eyes of Islam is justification for war!(LESBIAN, GAY, BI-SEXUAL, TRANS-GENDER)
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Your situation and mine are totally opposite in every shape, form and fashion.
Morning, Pete. You might want to give thanks to the Grand Architect of the Universe for that difference.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
So... what are you saying?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Fro the L.A. Times: "Protests across the nation for Trayvon Martin
In Los Angeles, police clash with some marchers."

I don't remember the white folks rioting when OJ was found innocent.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Morning, OW. D. needs to get off the acid for a while. That crutch is about worn out.
Yeah, I still think we need to install testosterone dispensers in dunlap, and we should make special orders available on Topix! Good idea, huh?

Please speak with Pete today, it appears he's being mean to Sassy again! LMAO! I think she really wants to adopt him....maybe?/:-)
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Naughty, naughty, Pete. I think this is be kind to animals week. Now that was naughty!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
There you go again... confusing stupid people with the facts!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
Here's something else the mainstream so-called media and civil rights intelligentsia ignored! SICKENING!!!!!! WAKE THE HELL UP, AMERICANS!!

VIDEO: http://bit.ly/11QuJUm

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
Here's the flag-ship case the liberal media ignored! Please watch entire video! WAKE UP AMERICA!!

http://bit.ly/H0T8oW
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Says it all:

Jaron Holiday – Home schooled, devout Christian, accomplished in piano, US Army Corporal – Died fighting for his country.

Trayvon Martin – Kicked out of school, devoted to rap culture, accomplished in the art of vulgar tweeting, school yard fight promoter – died while attacking a concerned citizen.

Guess which one Obama thinks would look like his son….

http://www.google.com/imgres...
Rocco

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
Because they didn't care. Many whites said she deserved it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rocco wrote:
<quoted text>Because they didn't care. Many whites said she deserved it.
I think the point was... innocence never deserves victimization, not even from the State, and Americans never deserve being deceived, not even by the media!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
Says it all:
Jaron Holiday – Home schooled, devout Christian, accomplished in piano, US Army Corporal – Died fighting for his country.
Trayvon Martin – Kicked out of school, devoted to rap culture, accomplished in the art of vulgar tweeting, school yard fight promoter – died while attacking a concerned citizen.
Outstanding, Tim!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Well, seeing as Obama has done such a great job with everything else and is running out of places to golf and go on vacation...

President Barack Obama has reportedly expressed interest in becoming a celebrity picker for ESPN's College GameDay this season. ESPN Senior Coordinating Producer Lee Fitting told Sports Illustrated that White House representatives have actually reached out to ESPN about Obama potentially appearing on the program this college football season.

"The President has expressed interest and as crazy as it sounds, he might come whenever he can fit in," Fitting told the publication. "It sounds crazy to even talk about, I know."
Voice of Reason

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
Says it all:
This makes it clear exactly WHO the American people have put in the White House! This post is almost better than icing on the cake!! Thank you!
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Lesseee. The media is standing by with bated breath, awaiting Eric Holder to announce that the DOJ is going to go after Zimmerman on civil rights charges.

In order to do this, they will have to prove that Zimmerman is a racist.

The FBI, the DOJ's investigative unit, did an extensive investigation and could not find any proof that Zimmerman was racist.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/07/12/155918/...

"After interviewing nearly three dozen people in the George Zimmerman murder case, the FBI found no evidence that racial bias was a motivating factor in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, records released Thursday show."

Will that stop the Obama admin?

I predict not.
Wow

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's another Lie...Al Gore actually had more votes! And Katherine Harris supposedly got "elected" a Congresswoman, for one Term, the next election. Payback? What do you think, the rest of the Nation thought so. She disappeared after that. Another coincidence? I don't think so!
Florida's famous for rigging votes, BTW. What a "claim to fame"!
You People don't want to hear the truth! To quote a Line from a famous Movie..."YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH'!
But, you certainly love that Lying, so much so, that's ALL you do...lie, lie, lie about EVERYTHING...big , little, it doesn't matter. Regardless of your current User Name, Lying is always your Game!
Lowlife POS, each and every One of you...and that's all you've ever been , except on Topix where you try to hide it, but it's a way of life for you and it always shows...and it's ALL you'll ever be! You're in the right Political Party though, it's where you belong...with your Peers. The Democratic Party would kick you out for your behavior, alone! We don't allow Gutter Trash in our Party, unless it's Reformed Gutter Trash and THAT, you will never accomplish!
That's funny, nothing in the democrap party but trash, you are a perfect example of that. Not to mention the Clinton's , Kennedy's and the list goes on . As far as Florida being know for rigging then Romney should be prez cause several states came into play with that election, since you lie and play that b/s game
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
Lesseee. The media is standing by with bated breath, awaiting Eric Holder to announce that the DOJ is going to go after Zimmerman on civil rights charges.
In order to do this, they will have to prove that Zimmerman is a racist.
The FBI, the DOJ's investigative unit, did an extensive investigation and could not find any proof that Zimmerman was racist.
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/07/12/155918/...
"After interviewing nearly three dozen people in the George Zimmerman murder case, the FBI found no evidence that racial bias was a motivating factor in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, records released Thursday show."
Will that stop the Obama admin?
I predict not.
George Zimmerman Is A Racist...

This one is a real head-scratcher if you know even a teeny-tiny bit about George Zimmerman.

Zimmerman’s high school prom date- black.

Zimmerman’s business partner- black.

Zimmerman’s wife’s best friend- black.

Kids Zimmerman tutors after school for free- black.

Neighbor Zimmerman invited to stay at his house as long as she needed after being rattled by a break in to her house, black.

Homeless man killed that Zimmerman fought for justice for- black.

Fifty-one percent of the neighborhood where Zimmerman rents a house- black/brown.

Nobody who actually knows Zimmerman labeled him a racist...
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Too much ignorance. Let me put it this way. If you, when confronted by facts corroborated by multiple witnesses and validated by experts- you instead see race, and if you, when confronted by a due process by a variety of professionals and agencies as well as a jury of mothers with children of their own- you see race, and if instead of facts, logic and reason- you only see race, race, race, then you are a race-ist.
brady

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Mark Omara for prez

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Buchanan Discussions

Search the Buchanan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Selena davison 15 min selena 16
Candace Smith 25 min william97 31
Best Restaurant Close To Downtown? 2 hr Love pizza 2
Britt 4 hr Daniel 12
Looking for a name 4 hr Facts 31
You were fat before I met you 4 hr kim 2
Keep your animals on your own property 7 hr Einstein 19
•••
•••