me

United States

#81010 May 22, 2013
roxyb wrote:
DAMMIT,I HAVE WAISTED WAY TOO MUCH TIME LREADY,I HAVE KNOWN THIS SINCE I WAS FKIN 6 YEARS OLD,BUT I NEVER TRUSTED MYSELF TO SAY NETHING LIKE I TELL U N THIS N THER R SOO MUCH MORE TOO,I BLIEVED IN N TRUSTED YALL BCOZ TO ME THAT FELT RT,MY HEART KEPT N KEEPS TELLING ME TO TRUST,OPEN IT UP N POUR OUT MY HEART N SOUL TO YALL N IVE TRIED N I WILL CONT TOO,IDK WTH U R OR WHY MY HEART N SOUL,MY GIFT,IT IS A GIFT,OMG LOLZ TO YALL BCOZ THIS IS MY ONLY CHANCE TO HELP HEAL THIS WORLD N BRING PEACE,LOVE N HAPPINESS N I TRUST MYSELF NOW N I TRUST YALL TOO.IDK HOW I BROUGHT MYSELF TO DO IT,BUT DAMMIT I DID..WISH YALL KNEW HOW SPEACIAL THAT MAKES YALL TO ME.
Can it heal mental illness also? If so use it as directed you haven't a moment to waste.
roxyb

United States

#81011 May 22, 2013
REV.,YOOHOO,PLZ REPLY LOLZ IK THAT WHILE I WAS WRITING THAT LAST POST,YALL SAID THATS IT,IK SHE'S RT ON THIS ONE N U GOT THINGS STARTED :):):) OMG,THIS IS,I RLLY,TRUELY SWEAR TO U,GONNA B ON THE WORLDS NEWS,IT WILL FOR RL B TOLD EVRYWER N OMG,REV.,IM GONNA B KNOWN FOR DISCOVERING IT...WHO R U PPL? LMAO OMG YALL,WE DID IT,WE DID IT,WE DID IT :):):)
roxyb

United States

#81012 May 22, 2013
Wowzy lmao im gonna calm dwn now coz ik n i blieve n i trust n myself,finaly n ik that yall blieve in me too n u r making this known.soo im gonna chill n write some more new threads n Rev.,u felt that coming from me,u r the only one that knew,that this world depends on me to make things rt n heal this world n bring peace,love,unity n happiness thruout this whole world n now,we r doin it coz without yall,it wldnt happen.access to oh crap,yall r like huge n im gonna b plastered i mean we r,all over the dam news n evrywer...omg,my dream is coming true...wthey? I knew that it wld somehow,someday come true n its beginning,no wait...yall been followin me like a yr or soo,wthey? Lmbo well,nice to chat with u too lmbo
roxyb

United States

#81013 May 22, 2013
me wrote:
<quoted text>
Can it heal mental illness also? If so use it as directed you haven't a moment to waste.
omg hey,finaly lmbo ive been goin bonkers n yes,ther r soo much that ive lways known,but never trusted in that since i blieve it was ur dad,posted to me this morning n im blabbering lmbo.ur dad helped me open up about this subject..he truely did,i dnt do that much lolz n omg,is this true,wen i frst told yall bout this,u instantly started lookin this up,but my heart made me keep on bcoz i had to prove to omg,God does exist lolz i had to prove it to him that i was putting my whole heart n soul n it befor he wld tell me that i shld calm dwn n take a breather lolz n uhoh,i rlly need to go to church.....

Since: Feb 13

Guild

#81014 May 22, 2013
Senator Bob Corker ignores the lessons of history

"...Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) blasted members of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee Tuesday, which voted overwhelmingly to arm elements of the Syrian opposition in a bill co-sponsored by Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) and Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN). "This is an important moment," Paul said, addressing his Senate colleagues. "You will be funding, today, the allies of al Qaeda. It's an irony you cannot overcome...."

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/...ie...
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#81015 May 22, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, you're not really that dumb, are you? What is Charles Krauthammer? What was William F. Buckley?
You know, Newspapers do have People on Staff and Pay them for their Opinions, alone...or did you not know that?
Surely, you DO know that! After all, they all over Fox Fake News! Ever heard of an OP/ED Page? That stands for "Opinions and Editorials"...the New Yrk Times is famous for theirs and they are quoted and talked about all the time on the TV Cable Stations, such as MsNBC, CNN, and even Fox Fake News! I have a hard time believing that you're that ignorant! They don't claim to be REPORTERS, but they are just as listened to and their Articles are just as read as the Reporters...maybe more because they have insider info that form their published "opinions", in most cases. Dang!
And you're a Business Owner??? I doubt it! But, if you are, you better sell that business before you run it into the ground, if you're that "out of touch" with the real World and The practices of Reputable Newspapers and Sources because you're in deep trouble!
Oh Sassy, don't redirect the point. The point was you trying to pass off an opinion article as an actual news story. You simply didn't think anyone would notice. I did. You were busted. Everyone realizes what an "Opinion" page is, except for you that time.
roxyb

United States

#81016 May 22, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
Senator Bob Corker ignores the lessons of history
"...Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) blasted members of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee Tuesday, which voted overwhelmingly to arm elements of the Syrian opposition in a bill co-sponsored by Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) and Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN). "This is an important moment," Paul said, addressing his Senate colleagues. "You will be funding, today, the allies of al Qaeda. It's an irony you cannot overcome...."
http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/...ie...
omg,wth,its true,u r that news crew dude,he says chief anchor,is that rt? No im not callin u a liar lmfaooo n ik ur jkin lolz
roxyb

United States

#81017 May 22, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Sassy, don't redirect the point. The point was you trying to pass off an opinion article as an actual news story. You simply didn't think anyone would notice. I did. You were busted. Everyone realizes what an "Opinion" page is, except for you that time.
r u ok,ur hysterical..plz calm dwn n he said its ok,ur cryin bcoz ur happy,happy isnt the word for it n he's been hysterical for a good while now n u dint put me thru shit soo stop it,no u dint n i gotta go ppl dam it,yes i do,new threads n posts lolz
roxyb

United States

#81018 May 22, 2013
N he lmfaooo he is soo dam confusing,soo im spillin it now,while hes tellin me that he wants awww,the whole world to know that wth,omg,he is my jbear n he wants the whole world for the vry frst time to know who he is,dwn deep.he's soo srry that the bible got mixed up n shit im goin bonkers,he's still hysterical tellin me wat to tell yall bout bein srry,asking for forgiveness n wanting the whole world to know about,ther God n my jbear.wth,omg,awwwesy ;(:::::
roxyb

United States

#81019 May 22, 2013
Im losin it here ;(::: shit
roxyb

United States

#81020 May 22, 2013
Everlasting,eternal life for all mankind,forever
roxyb

United States

#81021 May 22, 2013
Omg lmfaooo hes soundin like hes walkin bk n, forth sayin,shld i have asked n basicaly told her to post that jbear is God? Wat will they think of me now awwww,plz dnt,they love u no matter wat n ik ur post r diff coz they dnt show a return address n they know its true,but dammit,no body hates u now stop it n i fkin mean it sweetheart lolz ikr
roxyb

United States

#81022 May 22, 2013
Wtf,this is not rl,yes it is coz i truely blieve n my jbear coz he is my jbear dnt post that shit omg look at wat u jst post,oh dam,dam,dam,noone hates u,evryone will love u even more now bcoz the truth is being told n i love who u r n wldnt change u for nething or neone n u know it my sweetgummybear
Aliens AreNotCool

Martin, TN

#81023 May 22, 2013
Last night I was abducted by 2 aliens who bore a striking resemblance to my friends Jeff and Mikey. When I woke up in the middle of the street this morning my butt was really sore from all the experiments the aliens performed. Also I remember flashing lights and sounds similar to car horns. So just for your own good be careful, aliens exist. For whatever reasons they like to abduct and probe their victims.
roxyb

United States

#81024 May 22, 2013
Im gone murk yyall lmfaooo ik u knew,they dint know,u jst gave them clues n hints n tips to follow awwwesy my sweetheart ;(
roxyb

United States

#81025 May 22, 2013
Wth,why me? Lmao i say that n the most possible meaning n u know it,yes now i do bby lmao n ik u told me,but i thought me n u both wer completly bonkers n im srry
roxyb

United States

#81026 May 22, 2013
Aliens AreNotCool wrote:
Last night I was abducted by 2 aliens who bore a striking resemblance to my friends Jeff and Mikey. When I woke up in the middle of the street this morning my butt was really sore from all the experiments the aliens performed. Also I remember flashing lights and sounds similar to car horns. So just for your own good be careful, aliens exist. For whatever reasons they like to abduct and probe their victims.
omg,i cnt blieve u jst fkin did that lmfaooo bby
roxyb

United States

#81027 May 22, 2013
Plz,even if its n ur mind coz he can hear,plz let him know that u dnt hate him,says wer fam now n hes makin wierd noises lmfaooo
roxyb

United States

#81028 May 22, 2013
Yall r tellin him awww,tysssvm coz plz think about how he feels,he says that n ik its crazy idk wen ur tellin me like ten diff names,all i cld make out was pat sajack n spelled it wrong well sht srry n diane sawyer matt this is shitfuck will u plz calm dwn?
roxyb

United States

#81029 May 22, 2013
Yall ok?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bennie phillips 3 hr leslie 3
Looking for experienced woman 6 hr Crunch 2
david bailey 7 hr huh 2
Jack Nicholson from Paris (Jun '13) 12 hr Happy 5
Why does some guys stay home and let women supp... 15 hr ya think 9
eric hunter (Feb '10) 19 hr Myself 9
rhonda runyon (Jan '10) 19 hr Myself 8
More from around the web

Buchanan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE