Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#58562 Dec 10, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
She's made many posts against that man. It's her ventilation toward him.He is her object of abuse even though it's over.Still wants to get even with him.
Yes,it can backfire when she least expects it to.
And what "Man" would that be that you're referring to???

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#58563 Dec 10, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And what "Man" would that be that you're referring to???
Go to bed. Some people will argue with a post.
Morphina speaks to you but you don't "GET IT",EVER!
oldlady

Jonesborough, TN

#58566 Dec 10, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>So will you fatass!! You think you can pop your fat chops off to who ever you want to with no consequences, but this time, you will suffer the consequences!! You get what you give, times three. Remember that wide load.
Keep reading this post of yours untill it sinks into what little brain cells you have left. You need to take your own advice..

Location hidden

#58568 Dec 10, 2012
"Bowles Sees 'Progress' On 'Fiscal Cliff'."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3460_162-57558104...

I'm not even signed up for Medicare except for what they automatically signed me up for, but I would very much like to know where those Medicare Cuts that Obama has offered, are coming from, in what area?

BTW, I think I have 3 months to sign up...if not I'm screwed. Lol!
Unless you have some bad chronic illness, it's all very confusing as to which way you're better off, now and in the future.
oldlady

Jonesborough, TN

#58569 Dec 10, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get your dictionary out to post all of that useless dribble?
Fat girl please, learn to spell before you EVER think about going to battle with me.
ROTFLMAO, sassy, put your other computer away, and STOP TRYING to be different posters. Everyone that knows you, can see right through it.
Incase you cant read, have someone to exsplain it to ya, you DOG, me PERSON. Not Sassy, she can tell you what she thinks, and I will do the same. Down boy, daddy needs a lickin.

Location hidden

#58572 Dec 10, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>If your daddy needs a licking,(not lickin) get on your knees and give it to him, and quit trying to get me to do your job, on your daddy!!It`s supposed to be YOUR daddy, you handle his wants and needs, and STOP telling me about it, you simple minded twit. Miss fat girl that can ONLY spell DOG, CAT, BIRD, some kindergarten words.
Because of your constant reference to "Daddy", I somehow think that you were molested repeatedly, by yours. If I'm right, you really need to get some Professional help in dealing with it. While my Heart would ordinarily go out to People like you, because of your past behavior, it's very difficult to have sympathy for you and what you may have suffered, during your upbringing.
oldlady

Jonesborough, TN

#58573 Dec 10, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>If your daddy needs a licking,(not lickin) get on your knees and give it to him, and quit trying to get me to do your job, on your daddy!!It`s supposed to be YOUR daddy, you handle his wants and needs, and STOP telling me about it, you simple minded twit. Miss fat girl that can ONLY spell DOG, CAT, BIRD, some kindergarten words.
I never went to school, whats your exscus? Stupity comes in all shapes, yours being a DOG. Correcting people's spelling is NOT going to change you. You can call me stupid all day, I can learn to spell. You on the other hand, a mutt, with no brain cells just cant learn nothing. Accept sit beg, and give your daddy a lick.
oldlady

Jonesborough, TN

#58577 Dec 10, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Your parents need the he!! slapped out of them for not making your dumbass go to school and get an education. Please STOP posting, you are making a bigger fool out of yourself with each and every post.
How about we just agree to a place and time and see how long it takes me to beat the hell out of you. By the way slapping is not in my vocabulary.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#58578 Dec 10, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Your parents need the he!! slapped out of them for not making your dumbass go to school and get an education. Please STOP posting, you are making a bigger fool out of yourself with each and every post.
Should we blame your parents for raising someone who would choose a screen name like yours and uses every four lettered word ever created, on an internet forum ? You can spell but you have no class, no respect for others and certainly none for yourself.

Location hidden

#58579 Dec 10, 2012
"More Republicans Agree To Higher Tax Rates For The Wealthy, But At What Cost?"

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/10/more-re...

Location hidden

#58581 Dec 10, 2012
This is a National Disgrace!
----------
"Congress's Revolving Door."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/congre...

Location hidden

#58582 Dec 10, 2012
"Stock Market Is A Wild Card In Fiscal Cliff Talks."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/congre...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#58583 Dec 10, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what happens, Dunlapian, when the Good Posters let the Trolls take over a Thread. This was the last one and when the Good Posters respond to them and/or stop posting, the Trolls have it. It's a huge mistake if any of the Good Posters intend to stay on Topix TN Forums.
The saying of "Do Not Feed the Trolls" is the only thing that will eventually get rid of them. They have to have attention to survive. Without it, they will shrivel up and die, or move on to another Forum.
Sassy, I really hope we can get back to more of a political/world issues forum!

Location hidden

#58584 Dec 10, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy, I really hope we can get back to more of a political/world issues forum!
Me too, Dunlapian! But, don't count on it except while they are sleeping.

Location hidden

#58585 Dec 10, 2012
"As Cliff Looms, Both Sides Position On Entitlements."

Click here:
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#58587 Dec 10, 2012
This past week-end a Navy Seal was killed while rescuing Dr. Dilip joseph, who was working for "Morning Star" a Colorado based development in Afghanistan.
Yes this Dr. was trying to do some good for the people in Afghanistan.
People this is a war zone, and a civilian Dr. has no business over there trying to help them out. This is putting our best Americans on the line, in a place that is out of control. Our best Americans have a hard enough time dealing with all sorts of issues and then you have a "do-gooder" American Dr. going around like he is making house calls.
Now the family of dead Navy Seal has to deal with his death, while the "Morning Star" reiterated it's "commitment to continue its work" in Afghanistan.

Location hidden

#58588 Dec 10, 2012
I can't believe the State Dept. would have given him clearance to go to a War Zone, if they did!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#58590 Dec 10, 2012
CNBC's Eamon Javers reports the latest developments on "fiscal cliff" talks in Washington, and debating the financial benefits of raising taxes on the wealthy, with Peter Schiff, Euro Pacific Capital CEO, and Richard Brodsky, Demos senior fellow.

PETER SCHIFF: First of all, I'm in the top two percent. Right now, I'm paying 45% of my total income in income taxes, both to the state of Connecticut and to the federal government, and if you take the 3% Medicare tax. After the tax hikes go into effect next year, more than half -- more than half of my total income is going to go to the government. You tell me, what's fair about that when medieval serfs pay 25%, I'm paying half? I don't care what the majority voted to do, they don't have a right to steal my money just because they vote for it.

Is 52% fair? Why not 75%?

So what do you think the rich are going to do?

SCHIFF: You know what the wealthy are going to do? They're going to invest more abroad.
They're not going to work as hard.
They're not going to pay as much in taxes.
They're not going to employ as many people.
Their employees are going to pay all the taxes.

That’s all we need – more investment abroad, less hard work, I mean how hard would you work knowing that you’re working half your day for the government?

But that last line is the total truth. You and I will be the ones who end up paying the taxes.

http://realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/12/10...

Location hidden

#58591 Dec 10, 2012
Uh-oh, it serves the Republicans right. They should have known better than to embrace the Tea Baggers, especially since Dick Armey was voted out of Congress after "Dateline NBC" caught him, on film, vacationing at a Luxury Resort in the Caribbean (I think) with, and paid for by, a group of Lobbyists that had legislation in Congress to be voted on.
Now, that isn't that unusual, but back then, it was scandalous and very seldom done, even on the sly because it was sure to get you voted out, if you got caught. That's what happened to Armey.
----------
"Dick Armey Blames Republican Leaders For Allowing Candidates To Say 'Dumb Things'.

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/10/dick-ar...
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#58593 Dec 10, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
This past week-end a Navy Seal was killed while rescuing Dr. Dilip joseph, who was working for "Morning Star" a Colorado based development in Afghanistan.
Yes this Dr. was trying to do some good for the people in Afghanistan.
People this is a war zone, and a civilian Dr. has no business over there trying to help them out. This is putting our best Americans on the line, in a place that is out of control. Our best Americans have a hard enough time dealing with all sorts of issues and then you have a "do-gooder" American Dr. going around like he is making house calls.
Now the family of dead Navy Seal has to deal with his death, while the "Morning Star" reiterated it's "commitment to continue its work" in Afghanistan.
Really Sassy wrote:
I can't believe the State Dept. would have given him clearance to go to a War Zone, if they did.
With you people in charge, we wouldn't have sent anyone in to get Private Ryan.

Take a look at what Morning Star does.

http://www.msdev.org/morningstar/morningstar....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
men who likes a woman with meat 6 min dude 9
Morgan gillespie 1 hr that 1 guy 6
Kayla Herron (Jan '14) 1 hr that guy 29
Jessica James 4 hr Hmm 5
Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 8 hr tennessee moralit... 284
adultry in small p town (Jun '14) 10 hr melody 7
Biggest Druggies in Paris 13 hr Danica 21
Buchanan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Buchanan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?