Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#58557 Dec 10, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Did you even make it to third grade? You can change your name, but NOT that S.A. attitude.
She's made many posts against that man. It's her ventilation toward him.He is her object of abuse even though it's over.Still wants to get even with him.
Yes,it can backfire when she least expects it to.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#58558 Dec 10, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Feelings of grandeur go with Bi-polar Disorder.She suffers from ADHD.Delusional at night especially on weekends and when she wanders off into deep water. Mentally Disoriented and totaly confused as to persons.
Can't get people straight in her mind.Calls neighbors fat,druggies,,an embarrassment.Sees herself as a higher class.
Wants to take the country over,"take it back".Wants followers on TOPIX TO think like her,read her little articles,discard their likes for her "BETTER ADVICE"politically.Gets upset if not believed. Tunnel vision.One tract mind with often bragging of her own good traits over society. A basket case to be watched.
Disregard posts as fantasy thinking.OLD AGE wishfull thinking..
Makes stuff up as she goes along telling it her way..
You know all about that, "Manic-Depressive, Severe Bi-Polar" Mental Condition, don't you?

Location hidden

#58559 Dec 10, 2012
You are as nutty as any fruitcake.

Location hidden

#58560 Dec 10, 2012
Judging by the Bravado, or Stupidity, being demostrated on this Forum tonight, I predict a requested "Continuance" on Tuesday. Whether or not it's granted, remains to be seen.

Location hidden

#58562 Dec 10, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
She's made many posts against that man. It's her ventilation toward him.He is her object of abuse even though it's over.Still wants to get even with him.
Yes,it can backfire when she least expects it to.
And what "Man" would that be that you're referring to???

Location hidden

#58563 Dec 10, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And what "Man" would that be that you're referring to???
Go to bed. Some people will argue with a post.
Morphina speaks to you but you don't "GET IT",EVER!
oldlady

Jonesborough, TN

#58566 Dec 10, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>So will you fatass!! You think you can pop your fat chops off to who ever you want to with no consequences, but this time, you will suffer the consequences!! You get what you give, times three. Remember that wide load.
Keep reading this post of yours untill it sinks into what little brain cells you have left. You need to take your own advice..

Location hidden

#58568 Dec 10, 2012
"Bowles Sees 'Progress' On 'Fiscal Cliff'."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3460_162-57558104...

I'm not even signed up for Medicare except for what they automatically signed me up for, but I would very much like to know where those Medicare Cuts that Obama has offered, are coming from, in what area?

BTW, I think I have 3 months to sign up...if not I'm screwed. Lol!
Unless you have some bad chronic illness, it's all very confusing as to which way you're better off, now and in the future.
oldlady

Jonesborough, TN

#58569 Dec 10, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get your dictionary out to post all of that useless dribble?
Fat girl please, learn to spell before you EVER think about going to battle with me.
ROTFLMAO, sassy, put your other computer away, and STOP TRYING to be different posters. Everyone that knows you, can see right through it.
Incase you cant read, have someone to exsplain it to ya, you DOG, me PERSON. Not Sassy, she can tell you what she thinks, and I will do the same. Down boy, daddy needs a lickin.

Location hidden

#58572 Dec 10, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>If your daddy needs a licking,(not lickin) get on your knees and give it to him, and quit trying to get me to do your job, on your daddy!!It`s supposed to be YOUR daddy, you handle his wants and needs, and STOP telling me about it, you simple minded twit. Miss fat girl that can ONLY spell DOG, CAT, BIRD, some kindergarten words.
Because of your constant reference to "Daddy", I somehow think that you were molested repeatedly, by yours. If I'm right, you really need to get some Professional help in dealing with it. While my Heart would ordinarily go out to People like you, because of your past behavior, it's very difficult to have sympathy for you and what you may have suffered, during your upbringing.
oldlady

Jonesborough, TN

#58573 Dec 10, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>If your daddy needs a licking,(not lickin) get on your knees and give it to him, and quit trying to get me to do your job, on your daddy!!It`s supposed to be YOUR daddy, you handle his wants and needs, and STOP telling me about it, you simple minded twit. Miss fat girl that can ONLY spell DOG, CAT, BIRD, some kindergarten words.
I never went to school, whats your exscus? Stupity comes in all shapes, yours being a DOG. Correcting people's spelling is NOT going to change you. You can call me stupid all day, I can learn to spell. You on the other hand, a mutt, with no brain cells just cant learn nothing. Accept sit beg, and give your daddy a lick.
oldlady

Jonesborough, TN

#58577 Dec 10, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Your parents need the he!! slapped out of them for not making your dumbass go to school and get an education. Please STOP posting, you are making a bigger fool out of yourself with each and every post.
How about we just agree to a place and time and see how long it takes me to beat the hell out of you. By the way slapping is not in my vocabulary.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#58578 Dec 10, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Your parents need the he!! slapped out of them for not making your dumbass go to school and get an education. Please STOP posting, you are making a bigger fool out of yourself with each and every post.
Should we blame your parents for raising someone who would choose a screen name like yours and uses every four lettered word ever created, on an internet forum ? You can spell but you have no class, no respect for others and certainly none for yourself.

Location hidden

#58579 Dec 10, 2012
"More Republicans Agree To Higher Tax Rates For The Wealthy, But At What Cost?"

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/10/more-re...

Location hidden

#58581 Dec 10, 2012
This is a National Disgrace!
----------
"Congress's Revolving Door."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/congre...

Location hidden

#58582 Dec 10, 2012
"Stock Market Is A Wild Card In Fiscal Cliff Talks."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/congre...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#58583 Dec 10, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what happens, Dunlapian, when the Good Posters let the Trolls take over a Thread. This was the last one and when the Good Posters respond to them and/or stop posting, the Trolls have it. It's a huge mistake if any of the Good Posters intend to stay on Topix TN Forums.
The saying of "Do Not Feed the Trolls" is the only thing that will eventually get rid of them. They have to have attention to survive. Without it, they will shrivel up and die, or move on to another Forum.
Sassy, I really hope we can get back to more of a political/world issues forum!

Location hidden

#58584 Dec 10, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy, I really hope we can get back to more of a political/world issues forum!
Me too, Dunlapian! But, don't count on it except while they are sleeping.

Location hidden

#58585 Dec 10, 2012
"As Cliff Looms, Both Sides Position On Entitlements."

Click here:
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#58587 Dec 10, 2012
This past week-end a Navy Seal was killed while rescuing Dr. Dilip joseph, who was working for "Morning Star" a Colorado based development in Afghanistan.
Yes this Dr. was trying to do some good for the people in Afghanistan.
People this is a war zone, and a civilian Dr. has no business over there trying to help them out. This is putting our best Americans on the line, in a place that is out of control. Our best Americans have a hard enough time dealing with all sorts of issues and then you have a "do-gooder" American Dr. going around like he is making house calls.
Now the family of dead Navy Seal has to deal with his death, while the "Morning Star" reiterated it's "commitment to continue its work" in Afghanistan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse grogan 16 hr Gary Frost 9
Donna Lockhart " busted " 17 hr Uhavegot tobekidd... 3
Larry Bryd 18 hr Amanda 5
Bbjones 22 hr long time friend ... 6
heather nance Tue shes a joke 4
Rite Aid Pharmacy Tue my opinion 6
Steven miller Tue Sara 3
Buchanan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web