Crazy Mary

Hahira, GA

#21 Dec 5, 2012
Sounds kinky! I coming to Paris this weekend!!!
Phil Latio

United States

#22 Dec 5, 2012
Hey interested, you can kiss my rebel dick!
Wait What

Kingsport, TN

#23 Dec 5, 2012
How do you find them in Paris?
Crazy Mary

Hahira, GA

#24 Dec 5, 2012
Let's all meet in Paris and whatever happens, happens - Just so you know, I'll do anything!!!
terry

Tyler, TX

#25 Dec 5, 2012
you can find the best trannys at the churches in paris, and most of the men are gay too.
Crazy Mary

Hahira, GA

#26 Dec 5, 2012
Then, I'm going to church!!!
Mikee

Dallas, TX

#27 Dec 5, 2012
Church here I come. lol No wonder everyone goes to Church in this town. All the hot easy women are there.
Crazy Mary

Hahira, GA

#28 Dec 5, 2012
Paris keeps sounding better and better!!! I will be there this weekend!!! I will be the one running around naked Friday night after midnight!!!
Randy H

Hahira, GA

#29 Dec 5, 2012
Ha! If anyone actually sees Crazy Mary nude, they may see her "extra" parts if you know what I mean. No joke.
Crazy Mary

Hahira, GA

#30 Dec 5, 2012
I'm all natural!!! And willing to do anything!!!
suzy

Dallas, TX

#31 Dec 5, 2012
lol
Fat Ash

United States

#32 Dec 6, 2012
Wow, Paris seems to be the place to be. I could learn lots there.
B Woods

United States

#33 Dec 6, 2012
Can't wait to visit Paris, TN this weekend!
Christ died of AIDs

United States

#34 Dec 7, 2012
It's a trap
I Admit

United States

#35 Dec 9, 2012
I was on a business trip in Thailand and some ladies were sent to our Hotel to "entertain" us. The lady I got was a ladyboy and she was stunning. I was so intrigued and excited that I went for it. Best blowjob I have ever had. Ended up being the best sex I have ever had. I know I will get criticized, but I am straight. She only wanted to receive and wanted me to take her bareback. I was so turned on. Watching her cum while I was doing her was amazing. Spent the whole night with her. It was so enjoyable, I paid her triple her rate. I would do it again. Don't knock it until you try it.
bishop

Dallas, TX

#36 Dec 9, 2012
I Admit wrote:
I was on a business trip in Thailand and some ladies were sent to our Hotel to "entertain" us. The lady I got was a ladyboy and she was stunning. I was so intrigued and excited that I went for it. Best blowjob I have ever had. Ended up being the best sex I have ever had. I know I will get criticized, but I am straight. She only wanted to receive and wanted me to take her bareback. I was so turned on. Watching her cum while I was doing her was amazing. Spent the whole night with her. It was so enjoyable, I paid her triple her rate. I would do it again. Don't knock it until you try it.
you belong in paris, that is all we have here, trannys.
Fun Fun

Benton, KY

#37 Dec 9, 2012
If Paris, TN, has passable trannies, they will make lots of money. Could bring in lots more tourists to Paris, which means more money in the community.
Really

Kingsport, TN

#38 Dec 10, 2012
When I go to Paris I never see any trannies, so are you all kidding or for real? Where are they???????
Rev Peter

Keller, TX

#39 Dec 10, 2012
Really wrote:
When I go to Paris I never see any trannies, so are you all kidding or for real? Where are they???????
If you see a pretty girl here, you can bet it is a tranny.
We have no natural pretty women here.
Really

Kingsport, TN

#40 Dec 11, 2012
Rev Peter wrote:
<quoted text>If you see a pretty girl here, you can bet it is a tranny.
We have no natural pretty women here.
I need to come back to Paris! We ARE talking about Paris, TN, aren't we?? Not Paris, France.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best looking guy at freedom fitness 1 hr Lauren 30
Unforgottens 2 hr Yup 3
Melissa Hart 2 hr Just saying 2
john ramon (Nov '12) 2 hr Mother of a victim 20
Who drives a with monster sings on it 4 hr Sam 4
Pepsi MidAmerica 4 hr Peter 28
Hottest Guy in Henry County (Aug '10) 4 hr logan 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buchanan Mortgages