First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Wondering Jew

Bristol, TN

#1 Nov 24, 2012
Who is the older man/woman that hangs around town. Maybe in their 50's, always dresses like a woman?
Amisk

Lexington, TN

#2 Nov 24, 2012
Where can you find trannies in Paris? Any tranny bars?
tamera

Dallas, TX

#3 Nov 25, 2012
Wondering Jew wrote:
Who is the older man/woman that hangs around town. Maybe in their 50's, always dresses like a woman?
prolly a local politician.
B Woods

United States

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Traveling and ended up staying overnight in Paris. Met a woman at the motel.....only she had a little extra. It had been awhile for me, so I decided what the heck. I did her several times that night and it was actually good. Not sure if I would do it again. Thank you Paris, TN for an interesting time.
little tommy

Keller, TX

#5 Dec 4, 2012
B Woods wrote:
Traveling and ended up staying overnight in Paris. Met a woman at the motel.....only she had a little extra. It had been awhile for me, so I decided what the heck. I did her several times that night and it was actually good. Not sure if I would do it again. Thank you Paris, TN for an interesting time.
that was my mom, you sick freak. she also said you were so tiny she fell asleep.
Phil McCrevice

Hahira, GA

#6 Dec 4, 2012
Not sure if B Woods experience is a compliment for Paris
B Woods

United States

#7 Dec 4, 2012
Well, she looked like a lady but had extra equipment. I'm sure her extra equipment was bigger than your little tommy!
B Woods

United States

#8 Dec 4, 2012
It was a pleasurable time. So my compliments to Paris, TN.
ikkk

Paris, TN

#9 Dec 5, 2012
ewwwww, iccckkkk, gag
False advertising I would sue!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry man but you are a closet homosexual.
To each their own butt and a big butt here own up to it. You know you will b back since you liked it, why dont you take "it" on the road with you? Please we would ALL appreciate that.

Where did you meet the lady/man "it"? Paris inn and suites I would bet!

gross with capital G
as you can tell this thing isnt for me but I hope you got it for free or did you get charged extra for the extra?
Rollo

Paris, TN

#10 Dec 5, 2012
I see this thread has the usual amount of intelligence and class.
Jack Ash

Des Moines, IA

#11 Dec 5, 2012
Yeah, definitely gonna stay away from Paris
almost a girl

Dallas, TX

#12 Dec 5, 2012
this is wat paris is all about. all you christian hubby pay us well.
nat

United States

#13 Dec 5, 2012
ikkk wrote:
ewwwww, iccckkkk, gag
False advertising I would sue!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry man but you are a closet homosexual.
To each their own butt and a big butt here own up to it. You know you will b back since you liked it, why dont you take "it" on the road with you? Please we would ALL appreciate that.
Where did you meet the lady/man "it"? Paris inn and suites I would bet!
gross with capital G
as you can tell this thing isnt for me but I hope you got it for free or did you get charged extra for the extra?
this dude aint interested, yet he wants to know where dude met the tranny. somethings wrong here, lmao.
Phil Latio

United States

#14 Dec 5, 2012
Word of advice from my own personal experience, be careful out there. I met an incredible girl (or so I thought). I'm talking great body, beautiful face, and fun attitude. But she was transitioning from male to female. Did not find out until the clothing was removed, and by then she had already serviced me several times. I couldn't go through with it, but for a moment I was tempted. She wanted to just receive, did not want me to do anything to her.
B Woods

United States

#15 Dec 5, 2012
Phil Latio, surprised you didn't go for it. The positives with the girl I met: I could see how horny she was because of her erection and I could tell how much she enjoyed me inside of her because of the evidence from her orgasm which she shot all over her belly which happened several times that night. She also asked me to to take her bareback. I know it was risky but I have been checked out and I'm clean. Just thinking about that night, I may want to go for round two. Don't have to worry about diseases or getting her pregnant. And it was a turn on seeing her orgasm which made me orgasm inside of her. Thanks again Paris, TN. You have opened my eyes to a new chapter in my life. I'm calling her back right now.
Phil Latio

United States

#16 Dec 5, 2012
B Woods, you in the Chicago area?
B Woods

United States

#17 Dec 5, 2012
I am for business for the next several days. Going back to Paris, TN next week on my way back from Nashville. Round 2 is waiting for me.
Phil Latio

United States

#18 Dec 5, 2012
There are all kinds of places with girls like that in the Chicago area. Not hard to find. Just not my deal. But to each his own.
My Gosh

Hahira, GA

#19 Dec 5, 2012
You just never know what you may stumble upon. I think I really just don't want to know certain things!
interested

Kingsport, TN

#20 Dec 5, 2012
Phil Latio wrote:
Word of advice from my own personal experience, be careful out there. I met an incredible girl (or so I thought). I'm talking great body, beautiful face, and fun attitude. But she was transitioning from male to female. Did not find out until the clothing was removed, and by then she had already serviced me several times. I couldn't go through with it, but for a moment I was tempted. She wanted to just receive, did not want me to do anything to her.
First of all if SHE recieved , you did SOMETHING with her, second since you and B WOODS are in the same town why dont you get together and just skip paris.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is Cory Collins from Big Sandy GUY? (Jun '10) 1 hr NotConcerned 8
Steven loines 2 hr Megan 10
Micheal Richardson 3 hr Guest 101 3
Hannah Strickland 3 hr Mmmmm yeah 4
Concerned citizen 6 hr Fritolaid 3
Building for Rent 6 hr who knows why 3
Rapist 9 hr Concerned 1

Buchanan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buchanan Mortgages