First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ugh

United States

#1 Jan 10, 2014
This girl has some real issues. Really going to call another chick out on Facebook calling her ratchet. Saying and I quote " Why would Anthony want to stay at the Knights Inn when he has the Hilton". Ugh honey by no means are you the Hilton. More like the Swiss Villa. Talking about this chick isnt a mother to her kids. Girl, you dont even have your first son. Only reason you have your second one is cause nobody would raise him for you. And as I recall for the first 1.5 years of that kids life you pawned him off on anyone who would watch him while you was at the bars hooking up with random guys. Your making yourself look like a dumb hoe posting about your sex life and how ya man laying it down in bed. Nobody wants to hear all that. Come on girl keep it classy. Oh wait thats right - you changed you go to church now.
Daniel

Killeen, TX

#2 Jan 11, 2014
Dang I'm glad somebody else said that... bitc is trippin thinkin she's the Hilton. Even Swiss Villa has less roaches than she does! Had bout every known curable std there is but as long as she's puttin out then your gonna have that random dumb guy stick it to her. Real issues, nope, she's just got issues period.
Ugh wrote:
This girl has some real issues. Really going to call another chick out on Facebook calling her ratchet. Saying and I quote " Why would Anthony want to stay at the Knights Inn when he has the Hilton". Ugh honey by no means are you the Hilton. More like the Swiss Villa. Talking about this chick isnt a mother to her kids. Girl, you dont even have your first son. Only reason you have your second one is cause nobody would raise him for you. And as I recall for the first 1.5 years of that kids life you pawned him off on anyone who would watch him while you was at the bars hooking up with random guys. Your making yourself look like a dumb hoe posting about your sex life and how ya man laying it down in bed. Nobody wants to hear all that. Come on girl keep it classy. Oh wait thats right - you changed you go to church now.
Bahaha

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2014
What you said. That girl is straight ratchet
Girls Ratchet

United States

#4 Jan 22, 2014
That girl kills me with all her postings on Facebook. NOBODY wants your man, so sit down and STFU. I would take the hint that nobody cares when you get no likes or comments on things. She is only pretending to be a mother to that kid right now cause she has a man. The second they split up she will be back at the bars every night sleeping around with everyone.
The truth

Greenville, SC

#5 Jan 22, 2014
She is really cute sexy and sweet shame she ain't single
Girls Ratchet

United States

#6 Jan 22, 2014
The truth wrote:
She is really cute sexy and sweet shame she ain't single
Yea if you like the ratchet type. But who knows stand to the left of her and she will give her man and you googly eyes.
The truth

Greenville, SC

#7 Jan 22, 2014
She's just a cool chick
Wanna Puke

Rockwall, TX

#8 Feb 7, 2014
Everytime I read her status on FB I just want punch her in the throat. Omg. Seriously 5 mins ago talking about having sex with her boyfriend cause her ex called. How gross! Your making your self look like a slut. Nobody wants to hear about your sex life honey. Or every chapter you read in your class. And nobody wants your man! Get the hell over yourself already.
Religion

Erin, TN

#9 Feb 7, 2014
Wanna Puke wrote:
Everytime I read her status on FB I just want punch her in the throat.
Typical Paris Christian, you are.
Kim

Paris, TN

#11 Feb 24, 2014
If you don't care what she has to say then get off of her facebook and worry about your own life. The people talking crap are probably her friends on facebook just to be see what she writes. Grow up!!
Shirley Poore

Paris, TN

#12 Feb 24, 2014
Personally I don't mind all of the things that are being said about me. The ignorant folks talking shit are cute. They are so interested in my life that they must keep conversation about me. I totally understand that I have done so many wrong and bad things in my life and all the people that reptatively point them out are just constant reminders of how I WILL and CAN keep doing anything any way I want to. My boys lives are not perfect either but, AT LEAST I HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY THINGS AND LET PEOPLE KNOW WHO I AM.... instead of using some fake name on a gossip site. Come on children lol and last time i checked, unless your name is marty or jesse, you have no idea about shit that goes on with my children. I was the one who was dumb enough to listen to the bull shit that men say. I was gullible.And I do not claim to be anything that I am not. If you don't like me then that is fine. BUT at least we know that all of yall are too scared to say it to my face...Or do anything about ATTEMPTING to prove me an unfit mother. I have never given up either of my children or lost either one of them. If you don't like me, fine. that is just your opinion. JAIME ASHER is a joke and still trying to get Anthony back. And bet it was her making one of these comments. Or maybe ricky or junior, maybe even melissa. ALL SCARED ASS FOOLS WHO WONT SAY SHIT TO MY FACE!! Say what yall want to. I think its cute. Now have a wonderful day folks! I look forward to more posts from the wonderful folks of paris tennessee...
Kim wrote:
If you don't care what she has to say then get off of her facebook and worry about your own life. The people talking crap are probably her friends on facebook just to be see what she writes. Grow up!!
Shirley Poore

Huntingdon, TN

#13 Feb 24, 2014
I can send you medical records honey boo. Only thing I have ever had is HPV. It's the precursor for Cervical Cancer and HSV which 98% of the American population has. Which by the way I did not get from whoring around. Got it from my sons daddy. Thanks sweetpea.
Daniel wrote:
Dang I'm glad somebody else said that... bitc is trippin thinkin she's the Hilton. Even Swiss Villa has less roaches than she does! Had bout every known curable std there is but as long as she's puttin out then your gonna have that random dumb guy stick it to her. Real issues, nope, she's just got issues period.
<quoted text>
Bahaha

United States

#14 Feb 24, 2014
Shirley Poore wrote:
I can send you medical records honey boo. Only thing I have ever had is HPV. It's the precursor for Cervical Cancer and HSV which 98% of the American population has. Which by the way I did not get from whoring around. Got it from my sons daddy. Thanks sweetpea. <quoted text>
Which HPV is something that you can pass along honey and depending on what kind you have might not ever go away. But the B I G G E S T reason for this thread on you is because OBVIOUSLY people are tired of hearing about your sex life with Anthony. Its trashy to sit there and talk about things like that. Its one thing in a joking manor among friends its another to blast it all over FB. Keep it classy honey. And really I have known you since your oldest was a little baby. And you really haven't been there for him. And the youngest until NOW you havent been there for him either. You used to be gone to the bars for days at a time. While your child was God only knows where. But I commend you on being big enough to admit that you suck at being a mom. But get yourself together. You make yourself look stupid and trashy with the way you act and talk on FB
Random

Little Rock, AR

#15 Feb 24, 2014
She's cute maybe I'll friend her and see what all the fuss is about;)
Mr Rich

Erin, TN

#16 Feb 24, 2014
Bahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Which HPV is something that you can pass along honey and depending on what kind you have might not ever go away. But the B I G G E S T reason for this thread on you is because OBVIOUSLY people are tired of hearing about your sex life with Anthony. Its trashy to sit there and talk about things like that. Its one thing in a joking manor among friends its another to blast it all over FB. Keep it classy honey. And really I have known you since your oldest was a little baby. And you really haven't been there for him. And the youngest until NOW you havent been there for him either. You used to be gone to the bars for days at a time. While your child was God only knows where. But I commend you on being big enough to admit that you suck at being a mom. But get yourself together. You make yourself look stupid and trashy with the way you act and talk on FB
You sound jealous.
observation

Paris, TN

#17 Feb 24, 2014
Mr Rich wrote:
You sound jealous.
stupid b!tches always do
Shirley Poore

Paris, TN

#18 Feb 26, 2014
As far as Anthony and I go, if he doesnt mind what i say then who is anyone else to talk about it lol i realize its on the internet so its up for discussion. My youngest child has made me a strong woman. I have lived in a homeless shelter to make sure he was provided for and been through some shit. And if you have known me forever then guess that makes you a two faced coward to not speak to my face and hide behind a closed minded gossip site. I was tipped off about this page.and boy am i glad i was. I was in a horrible place in life when i had Connor. At the time he was better off with his father than running around from house to house with me. I made the responsible choice to leave him where he was more stable. I made a good decision. And as far as you and your thoughts about me and who i am or what i do, if you have known me forever you can feel free to come to my home. I have never left my children for days to go to the bar and until last december my youngest sons father was absent of his life and it was only me. So obviously you dont know me as well as you say you do. I struggled and begged borrowed and pleaded and did whatever i had to for his provisions. I am not a shitty mother but, like others i have my flaws. My life may not be the best in the world but i do not hide behind a computer to speak my mind. I scream it in person. So if you or anyone else doesnt like the fact that i havent been to the bar in six months or that i am in school now or that i have a job or that my shit is coming together or that i am proud of the man in my life, then guess what sweet pea? that is a stressful thought for you and wont hurt my sleep tonight one bit. I was never any of the things people said i was. Only gullible enough to believe the lies men told me just to get laid. I was stupid in that sense yes. I didnt hold out enough and have a very colorful past. That i will not dent. Yes i do have HPV and hope it wont turn into cancer but if it does then so be it. And for your obviously very uneducated knowledge , men are carriers of the gene and since they can spread it and contract it themselves i have never once...NOT ONE TIME been with anyone i have not told. So if you are a coward enough to not speak all this gossiping ass drama to my face then keep it here. If you know me then you know where i live. Dont hesitate to come by and share your thoughts and opinions. We will discuss anything you want to. This way when you talk shit, at least it will be educated and not just a bunch of bull shit.
EnglishTeach

Paris, TN

#19 Feb 26, 2014
Please be kind to your readers. Paragraph breaks were invented for a reason.

Definition:
A single line space or an indentation (or both) marking the division between one paragraph and the next in a body of text.
Shirley Poore

Huntingdon, TN

#20 Feb 27, 2014
Well, I apologize. However, I was doing some thinking last night and decided that though everyone is entitled to their opinion and the ones who are respectable enough to speak to me will not be turned away but rather educated, I just could care less what the response to my life has been. It is not my responsibility or concern about the opinion of some fool. So, with that being said. Peace.(As it pertains to the entire page. Not your comment. I was in a rush or it would have been better presented for your reading pleasure.)
EnglishTeach wrote:
Definition:
A single line space or an indentation (or both) marking the division between one paragraph and the next in a body of text.
History Teacher

Bradford, TN

#21 Feb 27, 2014
EnglishTeach wrote:
Definition:
You forgot to put "er" at the end of your name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrea Henne 46 min ishouldknow 12
John Ramon/Samantha Frisch 47 min ishouldknow 26
Why is there not a mattress store in Paris? 3 hr Downtown Paris 8
Wealthiest people in Henry County? 5 hr T Andrews 20
Joe & jerrys 6 hr StacyBSucks 14
good men's hairstylist 9 hr Who knows 7
dollar tree 23 hr dollar tree compl... 1

Winter Storm Watch for Henry County was issued at March 02 at 1:50PM CST

Buchanan Dating
Find my Match