$$$$ Have you had any BAD experience with BEASLEY WIRELESS $$$$

Posted in the Buchanan Forum

Unhappy Customer

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2010
had many troubles ranging from bad billing, rude staff, internet service that kept going down. When I complained and bugged them to fix it i was told the money i pay each month was for the rental of the equipment not for the actual internet. Was also told to look at the contract, they do not assure internet access, not responsible for lack of service. Even though they have a tiered plan, and i was on the top tier, to receive the highest speed, which makes no sense when you listen to the things the office lady says. This company took money from my credit card and did not supply the service and i haven't been reimbursed for the 100.00, doubt they will unless i take to court. Its free. can be done solo or as a group. The Attorney whom i spoke to said it is a clear case of violation of consumer rights *$$$$$$$$*

If you have had bad experience please share here to join me for a day in court. write to LegalRecourseAwards@gmail.com
look forward to see this taken to its fullest extent of the law. consumer rights are being violated, its time we fought back. Teach business that its wrong to treat customers so poorly even in a dying good ole boy network town. this need to stop!
devan taylor

Paris, TN

#2 Apr 19, 2011
Unhappy Customer wrote:
had many troubles ranging from bad billing, rude staff, internet service that kept going down. When I complained and bugged them to fix it i was told the money i pay each month was for the rental of the equipment not for the actual internet. Was also told to look at the contract, they do not assure internet access, not responsible for lack of service. Even though they have a tiered plan, and i was on the top tier, to receive the highest speed, which makes no sense when you listen to the things the office lady says. This company took money from my credit card and did not supply the service and i haven't been reimbursed for the 100.00, doubt they will unless i take to court. Its free. can be done solo or as a group. The Attorney whom i spoke to said it is a clear case of violation of consumer rights *$$$$$$$$*
If you have had bad experience please share here to join me for a day in court. write to LegalRecourseAwards@gmail.com
look forward to see this taken to its fullest extent of the law. consumer rights are being violated, its time we fought back. Teach business that its wrong to treat customers so poorly even in a dying good ole boy network town. this need to stop!
how the hell would you know what it was like in dry branch georgia
if u r gonna bitch about people on these fourms use u r real name u candy ass
wow really

Paris, TN

#3 Jul 2, 2012
So your so stupid you go and make two topix saying the same thing you are an idiot. My only question is, If it was so bad why the hell did you stay with it. I know the answer. You are a person that wants to bitch all the time and try and sue someone. Always looking for something free. If the service was so bad then leave the service you idiot. Here is the other one you made.

I had many troubles ranging from bad billing, rude staff, internet service that kept going down. When I complained and bugged them to fix it i was told the money i pay each month was for the rental of the equipment not for the actual internet. Was also told to look at the contract, they do not assure internet access, not responsible for lack of service. Even though they have a tiered plan, and i was on the top tier, to receive the highest speed, which makes no sense when you listen to the things the office lady says. This company took money from my credit card and did not supply the service and i haven't been reimbursed for the 100.00, doubt they will unless i take to court. Its free. can be done solo or as a group. The Attorney whom i spoke to said it is a clear case of violation of consumer rights *$$$$$$$$*

look forward to see this taken to its fullest extent of the law. consumer rights are being violated, its time we fought back. Teach business that its wrong to treat customers so poorly even in a dying good ole boy network town. this need to stop! MORON
really wow

Paris, TN

#4 Jul 2, 2012
I've used them for several years. I've never had any problems with their service or equipment. My internet hardly ever goes out and if it does it's usually from a bad storm. But is up and running within hours. I must admit they really should work on their people skills. Other than that they are great!
Well truth being

Paris, TN

#5 Jul 29, 2014
I had them at one time, didn't like lady in office attitude, service did go down a lot but it was lady in office that convinced me to go with another company. Curious why you calling other person moron for trying to save others the irritation of bad service with bad attitude. I read reviews dating back to 07 on technical site about this company. After I switched just wish had read this or that before I gave them so much money. Believe what you want, just trying to be a good neighbor . Anyone who asks will be told same as here. Not a positive experience can't recommend this place at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Esha's Country Store / Big Red @ Paris Landing 21 min KOK 5
Paris Weather now? 1 hr Clint 14
mobile nation (Oct '12) 10 hr Hyty 40
Lucas Coburn 12 hr brenda 1
Aaron Smith 17 hr Audrey211 19
Ashley Hart, Heather Nance, Rachel Houston, & A... 17 hr Ashley 32
Angela Walker 20 hr Angelas twin sister 5
Buchanan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Buchanan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:04 am PST

NFL 6:04AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NBC Sports 4:30 AM
Albert Haynesworth to Ndamukong Suh: Do your research on suitors