Gypsy asphalt paving scams already sw...

Gypsy asphalt paving scams already sweeping thrue North Dakota 2012

Posted in the Buchanan Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
North Dakota attorney gen

AOL

#3 Apr 27, 2012
Dont let people come to your home and trick you out of your hard earned money with these home improvement scams!
Ernie

United States

#8 May 10, 2012
I bet beth is 200 lbs in her birthday suit get a hobby beth and let the public out here alone
Carl

Minot, ND

#9 May 20, 2012
Ernie,Why should it bother you if Beth wants to warn the people of her state about all of the con artist that are scamming people??Why should you even be worried?This says ND AG,Why dont you call them and tell how you feel?Are you one of the irish tinkers who tries to follow in the foot steps of a gypsy person?
Nick

Minot, ND

#10 May 20, 2012
Every day more and more people are starting to read theses threads,I was having breakfast with my wife and a group of about 7 people sitting behind us was talking about all the gypsy pavers that have invaded our town,So i am glad this is all starting to work to get the publics attention,Word sure travels fast in a small town like ours!
Tapcon

United States

#11 May 23, 2012
You guys are over run with fly by night paving crews right now.
Eddie

United States

#12 May 25, 2012
You guys are being taken over by the irish travelers.Gormans;Carrolls,Dal ey's,And a few others.All a bunch of idiots that ruins the working every place they go.Them barn painters dont know how to lay asphalt.And them low life reffs called Price.The Price family is hated all over for there little sneaky things they do.The old man has been sick and he wont last much longer.He is only breathing up good air.His boys included are all just surviving breathing up good air that real men could be breathing.It wont be long and the old man will make good fertilzer haha,Low life BARKS. Then the Jennings family of travelers who is even lower then the price family!
Mel Columcille Gibson

United States

#13 May 25, 2012
Eddie wrote:
You guys are being taken over by the irish travelers.Gormans;Carrolls,Dal ey's,And a few others.All a bunch of idiots that ruins the working every place they go.Them barn painters dont know how to lay asphalt.And them low life reffs called Price.The Price family is hated all over for there little sneaky things they do.The old man has been sick and he wont last much longer.He is only breathing up good air.His boys included are all just surviving breathing up goodo air that real men could be breathing.It wont be long and the old man will make good fertilzer haha,Low life BARKS. Then the Jennings family of travelers who is even lower then the price family!
Hey Eddie speaking of REFFS, you gotta be proud as punch of your fellow Romanis on that moronic show.. Please don't try and tell me they aren't real Romanichel , last I heard Boswell , Stanley & Small we're real" English" (filthy half/Turk Reffs) Romani Names..Scurfs
Eddie

Bremond, TX

#14 May 25, 2012
Yep,And lots of us.I do know there is no such thing as a scotch or irish traveler,That is only a label you guys put on your self and now the law knows you by those terms,You guys are all just typical fair skinned americans with no history,only what you have made up and tried to get anyone who would listen to believe,And push come to shove there is not one of your breed could stop me if we meet face to face!The history of all you people is you hate to see us come around with are handsome Elvis like features..Because we have had our way with all of your wives and mothers for years while you guys was going out to make grocery money!You say the name and i will tell you wich one of us had our way with your wemon..We arent gays who try to rob disnyland,you guys arent even men enough to handle your wemon!The truth hurts dont it?
Eddie

United States

#15 May 25, 2012
The only thing the irish and scotch are known for is beating there kids at clothing store parking lots and even some of your wemon living with collas,I do know your wemon like are large sausages!I had 37k today while you was stalking topix,Like a wise man once said,IF YOUR NOT FIRST-THEN YOUR LAST!How does it feel to have a hore for a wife and to go to bed at night knowing you cant give her what us real men can?
Jason

Saint Paul, MN

#16 May 25, 2012
Eddie, "your" English sounds just like an uneducated traveler. Take some time & look up the proper use of "your" vs. "you're".
Mel Columcille Gibson

United States

#17 May 26, 2012
Eddie wrote:
Yep,And lots of us.I do know there is no such thing as a scotch or irish traveler,That is only a label you guys put on your self and now the law knows you by those terms,You guys are all just typical fair skinned americans with no history,only what you have made up and tried to get anyone who would listen to believe,And push come to shove there is not one of your breed could stop me if we meet face to face!The history of all you people is you hate to see us come around with are handsome Elvis like features..Because we have had our way with all of your wives and mothers for years while you guys was going out to make grocery money!You say the name and i will tell you wich one of us had our way with your wemon..We arent gays who try to rob disnyland,you guys arent even men enough to handle your wemon!The truth hurts dont it?
As much as I love the King, it was well rumoured that Presley was part something or other..They didn't arrive form Scotland (The Presley's that is) that complexion..Likewise the Boswell's, Cooper's, Lee's, Smith's, Stanley's Etc.. were lots darker when they arrived in Great Britain 5 centuries ago. Lotta mixing with the lower class settled folk, and you (And the whole world) see them today.. You gotta be grinning...
Agree

Minot, ND

#18 May 26, 2012
I happen to know a little about the king..his mother was a Smith..a romany,,Elvis knew and was ashamed,there is a lot of articles telling of his roots on the web..But he was never raised as a romany or around any..but it is said his mother was as a young girl..Either way water under the bridge lol
Agree

Minot, ND

#19 May 26, 2012
His fathers family came to this country,And there name was Pressler..later to be changed to presly..They never came to this country as presly,His family came on a boat with family members of a future president,not born yet,,but there is a lot of documented proof on Elvis..he kinda carried hisself like a romany i believe.
Agree

Minot, ND

#20 May 26, 2012
And Mel.i dont want to start a argument..but how can you say elvis family married into a lower class of people?As a christian I dont agree with you telling people they are a lower class..then you get on here and try to argue for the rights you think you deserve..better yet..you gave your word you would stay out of these for a week...as far as i am concerned...i would never want your company..You use the word lower class alot..you must think you are some kind of royalty..and i would bet everthing i own you are a scotch traveler..and in most peoples eyes a scotch traveler dont even exist..only a hanfull of you..i just dont believe in putting other humans down..then you expect special treatment..now what does that say about you? I dont know you..and at this point i dont like you..I have a bad temper i have learned to control..if you talked to me face to face like that..i hate to say...you would have a fight on your hands..i remember reading post that you wrote making fun of delaware people and saying awfull things...i never said nothing..i only read..im not from delaware..but there is as many good people there as there is in any large group,I dont like a hypocrit like yourself..god forbid anyone finds out who you are..and some of the men swear they know who you are already..i hope you get right..but your no better then none of us!
Mel Columcille Gibson

United States

#21 May 27, 2012
I'm not a Scotty , and scroll back I listed a bunch of Del. thanuns and thareed what nice neejy they are. Because others have used other fisk on this forum your under the impression I have to..I haven't ..BTW... I have done little slandering of anyone, less the kips , for which I make no apologies..lol..You cleary have NO idea who I am , your even in the wrong breed .
Mel Columcille Gibson

Boca Raton, FL

#23 May 27, 2012
Mel Columcille Gibson wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I know the story of which you speak, that the German Pressler's became Presley's..More recent research has revealed the 1st Presley was Andrew Presley who left Scotland in 1735. Seems he was on the wrong side of the Jacobite rebellion..Being that the Presley family goes back generations in the deep South and not Pennsylvania I choose to believe that..Either way Elvis family were poor white trash, and known as such at the time. So poor Elvis's father Vernon did 8 months in jail for check forging , so poor they had to live across the tracks in Nigger Town cause they couldn't afford to live in White Tupelo..Which is where Presley picked up his love for Rythem & Blues..His colour more likely came from some Indian ancestry..
I hope it wasn't lost that I am a HUGE fan of the King of Rock & Roll..The depth of the poverty from which he started out is proof positive of the unparalleled level of charisma and talent that changed both music & our country forever ...Long live the King!
Agree

Minot, ND

#24 May 27, 2012
Yes Pressler was a German name,But elvis preslys mother was a smith,That is where he go his complexion...just do a google search..ask..was elvis a gypsy..it will break things down for you the best they can..there has been much research done on elvis because of who he is..I beileve his mothers name was gladys smith...i will admit i could be wrong on the first name..but im almost sure im not..All romany people know Elvis was aleast part romany...You are like talking to a 3 year old kid...Today is sunday and im not going to play your little games..you have only one motive..and that is to see someone go to jail..but while you read about Elvis..also read about karma.,I will tell you this because i want to sleep well at night..Friday 3 men paid a lawyer who promised he will get your name for them..they paid $2500 to the lawyer in ft worth..I only am telling you what i was told..i would be carefull because these men are destin to speak to you face to face..i think it should be over looked..Enjoy your day..i wont be getting on here again because i dont want no part of the things thats happening..Not the way i was raised...i wish you the best and hope the lawyer cant find out who you are!
Mel Columcille Gibson

United States

#25 May 27, 2012
Agree wrote:
Yes Pressler was a German name,But elvis preslys mother was a smith,That is where he go his complexion...just do a google search..ask..was elvis a gypsy..it will break things down for you the best they can..there has been much research done on elvis because of who he is..I beileve his mothers name was gladys smith...i will admit i could be wrong on the first name..but im almost sure im not..All romany people know Elvis was aleast part romany...You are like talking to a 3 year old kid...Today is sunday and im not going to play your little games..you have only one motive..and that is to see someone go to jail..but while you read about Elvis..also read about karma.,I will tell you this because i want to sleep well at night..Friday 3 men paid a lawyer who promised he will get your name for them..they paid $2500 to the lawyer in ft worth..I only am telling you what i was told..i would be carefull because these men are destin to speak to you face to face..i think it should be over looked..Enjoy your day..i wont be getting on here again because i dont want no part of the things thats happening..Not the way i was raised...i wish you the best and hope the lawyer cant find out who you are!
That's a bunch of nonsense...Ya you've got his mothers name right,. I do not buy it..Smith is such a common name it's a clique. Which is probably why the filthy half-Turk Romanis picked it when they got to England ...
Lack if raising

United States

#26 May 27, 2012
Mel you seem to have a real problem with the English. It would seem to me that a person that is so vehement about our rights and not being slandered would have the same respect for others. Seems a bit out of character for you. It would make me think there is a Mel imposter. Or my first impression of you was wrong?
Mel Columcille Gibson

United States

#27 May 28, 2012
Lack if raising wrote:
Mel you seem to have a real problem with the English. It would seem to me that a person that is so vehement about our rights and not being slandered would have the same respect for others. Seems a bit out of character for you. It would make me think there is a Mel imposter. Or my first impression of you was wrong?
I don't refer to them as English. It's a insult to that nation (And I say that as a Irish Republican ). Last time I looked the average Englishman was the colour of unpastuerized milk ..Your confusing me with another poster. All Americans are due equel rights, no more , no less.. I did point out that the I.T.s are a recognized ethic minority in many places, but I'm not arguing for any special rights ...That retarded show has annoyed me to no end, no clear explanation of the differences between us..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamestown Music Thread (May '12) Mar '16 Musikologist 16
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! (Nov '15) Nov '15 Courtenay delivery 1
North Dakota BBB warning: Driveway Paving Scam ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 BBB nd 1
beware of door to door asphalt paving scams in ... (Apr '12) Jul '15 Snuffy Smith 30
Black Market Baby Broker (May '10) May '15 joanNYadoptees 13
susan lynn stagner batta (Feb '11) May '15 Anonymous 15
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Dako... (Oct '10) Mar '15 Nidoe 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buchanan Mortgages