Crossroads Church, Douglasville

Posted in the Buchanan Forum

Looking

Villa Rica, GA

#1 Jan 3, 2012
Has anyone visited this church? We are new to the area and are looking for a church. We have heard some really positive things about Crossroads.
My Pleasure

Villa Rica, GA

#2 Jan 4, 2012
Lithia Springs or Villa Rica churches of Christ have good preachers that you might enjoy, but I don't know anything about Crossroads. Best to you in your search.
You know

Alturas, FL

#3 Jan 5, 2012
Looking wrote:
Has anyone visited this church? We are new to the area and are looking for a church. We have heard some really positive things about Crossroads.
Go look around the Hazlehurst Georgia Topix board for more background and info.
former resident

Decatur, GA

#4 Mar 7, 2012
I went to a service there. I thought it pretty progressive and enjoyed it. Its been awhile.
Las Vegas to Douglasville

Douglasville, GA

#6 Jan 27, 2013
We have just moved here also. Been to Crossroads the 2 Sundays we've been here...today and last week. It is very much like our home church ...pastor Greg is awesome...and the music great. Thumbs up...you'll like this church...you are made to feel welcome by all.

New resident
Douglasville GA
stir the pot

Sylacauga, AL

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Snake handlers I hear
Crossroads fan

Dallas, GA

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Crossroads Church is an amazing church that focuses on helping people find the abundant life found in Christ! We love the church and the people and the fact that they are truly a church for people who don't do church! And btw, they are not snake handlers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cedartown Chat Board (Jun '08) 11 min cookie monster 553
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 16 min Stepping Out 64,923
Man Freed on Bond After Child Molestation Charges (Jan '13) 7 hr JBC 31
Moochie 13 hr 1 and only 3
charvis davis 14 hr WTH 17
Review: Bella Salon 16 hr ServerNOTservant 1
window units for sale 19 hr justmoved 4
More from around the web

Buchanan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]