doo- wop

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Nothing on scanner. Must have changed frequencies. Need new one anyone know the freq.
listener

Marietta, GA

#2 Dec 11, 2012
They haven't completely changed over yet, but are supposed to before the end of the year. For the moment, they are broadcasting both analog and digital.

Won't do you any good to get a new digital one anyhow, because the broadcasts/calls will be encrypted. New ones, such as the one's we'd need, cost upwards of $400 anyhow. Used ones are going for about $200. Too much for my blood......
good

Cedartown, GA

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Good! I'm tired of seeing Rockmart's thugs scurry away 10 seconds before the police arrive. So the busy bodies in town will have to entertain themselves some other way. One can only hope they would start focusing on their own business instead of everyone else's.....I know, wishful thinking.
doo- wop

United States

#4 Dec 11, 2012
I will be having me one them new scanners
listener

Lawrenceville, GA

#5 Dec 11, 2012
doo- wop wrote:
I will be having me one them new scanners
It won't do you any good unless you are with police, fire, or medical involved. They are not going to release the encryption code to the general public. Don't waste your money.
Truth

Rome, GA

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Scanners will do you no good now. The criminals occupation just got a little more risky.
GWB

United States

#8 Jan 4, 2013
I got friends in high places.
neighbor

Kennesaw, GA

#9 Jan 5, 2013
GWB wrote:
I got friends in high places.
Sure you do..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pay to play HS sports? 28 min LOL 3
Growing up in Tallapoosa. Then and now. Share y... 55 min Jericho Ed 25
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr jeb stuart 97,766
Katelyn Nicole Davis 8 hr JusticeforKatelyn 20
Linda's Nicole Leatherwood 15 hr Ustoopid 21
State Patrol shooting 17 hr Housewife 13
rms/cms Mon Maybe 5

Buchanan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buchanan Mortgages