Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

I think I should start a church. There seems to be no shortage of you idiots who want someone to lead you around by the nose and take your money for the privilege of being led. I'll be glad to do it.
Lets get real

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Wow alot of shallow and hateful people who claim to call themselves Christian. Why do you care if someone starts a church if you are happy and content where you are? Why do you care if some other people want to attend a newly formed church. You should be grateful these people are going somewhere. Instead you are name calling and spreading fabricated ideas of things you have no proof of. Remember people who go to church and lead churches are human as well. If you have no intention of never entering the doors then why waste your time with your negative blabbering. You are truly proof of how the devil is always lurking around to slip in and try and destroy people's love of God! Sad!
walnut street

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Lets get real wrote:
Wow alot of shallow and hateful people who claim to call themselves Christian. Why do you care if someone starts a church if you are happy and content where you are? Why do you care if some other people want to attend a newly formed church. You should be grateful these people are going somewhere. Instead you are name calling and spreading fabricated ideas of things you have no proof of. Remember people who go to church and lead churches are human as well. If you have no intention of never entering the doors then why waste your time with your negative blabbering. You are truly proof of how the devil is always lurking around to slip in and try and destroy people's love of God! Sad!
A love of something that isn't even there,and you accuse others of fabricating???
hunter

Clinchfield, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

B-Man2 wrote:
I think I should start a church. There seems to be no shortage of you idiots who want someone to lead you around by the nose and take your money for the privilege of being led. I'll be glad to do it.
No kidding - seems anybody can do it
Nope

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

I think the one you are talking about has a dad that preaches at Crossview
church

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

BelowZero wrote:
Is this the pastor that has the juvenile delinquent son that thinks he's above the law because he's a preacher's son? Oh wait,my bad,wrong church,I think he's at the Vertical church!
hey i don't think that pastor james' 2
year 5 year and 7 year kids are not old enough to be above the law they are lil kids and very well behaved
Chris Tian

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

believer wrote:
What is wrong with someone starting their own church?
He can't take members away from any church unless they want to go. You do not have to attend seminary school to love God and preach his word, Jesus did not go to any seminary schools.
Actually, Jesus, like other Jewish boys of the period, studied under a rabbi.
metoo

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Chris Tian wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Jesus, like other Jewish boys of the period, studied under a rabbi.
And Jesus was a Jew and practiced that faith.The Christian faith and teachings come from the very country that gave us the Mafioso,Italy.And it is run pretty much the same way.
Below Zero

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

I'm referring to the Carter boy! Sorry if I got it confused!
Check your facts

Forsyth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Below Zero wrote:
I'm referring to the Carter boy! Sorry if I got it confused!
Just so we get this straight which "Carter Boy" are you referring to? You better make sure your facts are straight before you start throwing out names when it's obvious you know absolutely nothing. Do you have nothing better to do besides spread crap. What is your purpose? Do you even have one? Or are you that miserable? You don't confuse information like that. Get a life instead of trying to bring misery to others. Lets see what else you can come up with Below Zero.....you picked the right name to hide behind.
A child of God

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

I just want to say that I've seen all the comments about this church and people calling out the sons of the paster and you people should be ashamed of yourselves.. "We don't need another church" Rockmart is the main place to set up as many as church as we can get! This town needs the love of God and these two men that started this church are the RIGHT men to do the job! And as the "Carter boys" go they are the most loving boys a person could meet, yes we all make mistakes but that doesn't make us not saved! God had one reason and one reason only when he made us and its to be saved and know he is God! I'm from another church in Rockmart but I think we still need to lift up our brothers and sisters in Christ and pray for this new church! God bless!
biggun

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

love wrote:
I recommend everyone go and check out 101 church. The pastor there is AWESOME!!!!
So now you are worshiping a pastor.
It's all BS people.Don't stop learning about the universe just because you have reached a certain age.
Religions fly you into buildings.
Science flies you to the planets and beyond.Open up your mind and THINK.
yeah

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

biggun wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are worshiping a pastor.
It's all BS people.Don't stop learning about the universe just because you have reached a certain age.
Religions fly you into buildings.
Science flies you to the planets and beyond.Open up your mind and THINK.
no one worships pastor james cordell..the church loves god and he comes first in our lives...he is our pastor and we love and care for him becouse he is a man of God...come to 101 church and see for yourself...
biggun

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

yeah wrote:
<quoted text> no one worships pastor james cordell..the church loves god and he comes first in our lives...he is our pastor and we love and care for him becouse he is a man of God...come to 101 church and see for yourself...
Don't think so.If I was ever going to church I would support a local church and not one of you mega minded self serving groups that try to hi-jack the minds of our young by intruding on tax payer school property.Marvin Williams should be run out of town for ever allowing these groups to start up in our schools.Just check the stats on where our young people are when it comes to education when the rest of the planet is involved.Saddening.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Buchanan Discussions

Search the Buchanan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr jeb stuart 47,971
Lee Hayes 4 hr glass man 8
Political signs 4 hr tim the tool man 8
Bonding Company 4 hr tim the tool man 5
Polk School District up To It Again 6 hr Polkcountain 55
Big blowup at boosters club fundraiser 7 hr Charlie O 13
Seniors going to jail 11 hr Cedartown 26
•••
•••

Buchanan News Video

•••
•••

Buchanan Jobs