First Prev
of 2
Next Last
not impressed

Rome, GA

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Yet another new church in town? How is this one any different than the other cliques?
Not right

Rockmart, GA

#2 Dec 6, 2012
They have moved from church to church & stirring up things only to plan starting this church and tell lies about others & things people did not say or do. I used to have respect for Shane & Teddy but not now. None of us are perfect but I will never enter the doors of their so-called church... they are full of themselves!
Cowgirl USA

Atlanta, GA

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Not right wrote:
They have moved from church to church & stirring up things only to plan starting this church and tell lies about others & things people did not say or do. I used to have respect for Shane & Teddy but not now. None of us are perfect but I will never enter the doors of their so-called church... they are full of themselves!

What church did they leave? What denomination are they? What exactly does vertical church mean?
mind your business

Cartersville, GA

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Not right wrote:
yet another person trying to throw somebody to the wolves by posting names on here! And you talk about them telling lies... look at you! Im sure they would welcome you with open arms at vertical church...but if you dont want to attend or your not going to why do you feel the need to post names. Oh i forgot! Its so people can start bashing!!! You must be one of those miserable people who sit at home behind a computer all day bashing!
April

Rockmart, GA

#5 Dec 7, 2012
mind your business... not right is Not telling lies. These leaders of the new church are twisting things to try to make themselves good. They didnt follow through with other programs they were in charge up & had been planning to leave & start this new so called church for several years. I know people dont always get along but why go start a new church... we dont need more churches in this town... time will tell about this church.. not impressed & I will not go to that church ever! i have a church i attend regularly.
PHtoo

Rockmart, GA

#6 Dec 8, 2012
not right---april----i will pray for you two so-called christians, if you are.

“The real B-Man”

Since: Nov 12

Carrollton, GA

#8 Dec 8, 2012
It's funny watching you christians reveal what sheep you are. Why do you feel the need to be lead around by any man? or invisible sky fairy, for that matter? I, along with most other intelligent, free-thinking people, will be sleeping in tomorrow morning, while you sheep are sitting on some hard wooden bench listening to some grinning pedophile and con man yell at you and tell you why you should be more like him...lol. And you'll drop some money in his plate for the privilege of being there...lmao. What a waste.
fatty

Atlanta, GA

#9 Dec 10, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
It's funny watching you christians reveal what sheep you are. Why do you feel the need to be lead around by any man? or invisible sky fairy, for that matter? I, along with most other intelligent, free-thinking people, will be sleeping in tomorrow morning, while you sheep are sitting on some hard wooden bench listening to some grinning pedophile and con man yell at you and tell you why you should be more like him...lol. And you'll drop some money in his plate for the privilege of being there...lmao. What a waste.
Which is which?
doo- wop

United States

#10 Dec 11, 2012
I say dont follow any man follow God.
santas litle helper

Cedartown, GA

#11 Dec 11, 2012
Yeah.And Jim Jones had a few that followed him too.To their deaths that is.There are all kinds of educational programs on TV now that ask you to follow no one and teaches us about the universe and how long it has been around.Also there are programs on our own species and how we developed.Course they don't mention anything about being spoken into existence but some of y'all might like them anyway.Merry Christmas everyone.
Thomas Payne

Cedartown, GA

#12 Dec 13, 2012
Cowgirl USA wrote:
<quoted text>
What church did they leave? What denomination are they? What exactly does vertical church mean?
There website says their pastor was ordinated by baptist faith by a church in Morgan Valley
April

Ellenwood, GA

#13 Dec 14, 2012
He started at Antioch, moved to Rockmart First Baptist, & has been planning starting this church for the last 2-3 years... and planning to take members from both churches aftet he stirs up drama. He has not been to any seminary schools!!
believer

Cedartown, GA

#14 Dec 14, 2012
What is wrong with someone starting their own church?
He can't take members away from any church unless they want to go. You do not have to attend seminary school to love God and preach his word, Jesus did not go to any seminary schools.
Cowgirl USA

Rome, GA

#15 Dec 14, 2012
Blessed are the peace makers. Be in one mind and of one accord. Jesus was for unity in the church, not division.
love

Duluth, GA

#16 Dec 14, 2012
I recommend everyone go and check out 101 church. The pastor there is AWESOME!!!!
church

Rome, GA

#17 Dec 14, 2012
everyone is welcome to attend church 101 located at van wert school..service starts at 10:30 sundays and pastor james cordel is an awesome pastor736
juswondering

Cedartown, GA

#18 Dec 14, 2012
believer wrote:
What is wrong with someone starting their own church?
He can't take members away from any church unless they want to go. You do not have to attend seminary school to love God and preach his word, Jesus did not go to any seminary schools.
So-Just how long did you and this guy Jesus hang out so that you know what he did and didn't do over two thousand years ago?If you will study the history around that time you will find that most of the people involved in his miracles and healings, were actually cousins and friends.
juswondering

Cedartown, GA

#19 Dec 14, 2012
church wrote:
everyone is welcome to attend church 101 located at van wert school..service starts at 10:30 sundays and pastor james cordel is an awesome pastor736
Church should be held in places other than tax paid-for school buildings.Seems the trainers over in Paulding county are trying to get a church started in every school in Polk county.Easy access to the minds of young children of course.With so many local church's who could use support,why in the world do we need to rent out our schools to the mega church builders?
BelowZero

Rockmart, GA

#20 Dec 14, 2012
Is this the pastor that has the juvenile delinquent son that thinks he's above the law because he's a preacher's son? Oh wait,my bad,wrong church,I think he's at the Vertical church!
Dustin

Rockmart, GA

#21 Dec 14, 2012
Below Zero... what & who are you talking about.. I am not following you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Portobello Pizza & Grill 43 min CtownDawgFan 6
What REALLY happened to Lynch? 1 hr Bullfrog 2
Alan Muse 3 hr In x s 1
Locating person. 4 hr jbk 1
Best General Practitioner/Family Doctor in our ... (Jul '10) 7 hr no agree 14
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 hr Synergy 58,593
Purks 9 hr ugh 3

Buchanan News Video

Buchanan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Buchanan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Buchanan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buchanan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News