handicap buggies at walmart

Posted in the Buchanan Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
sam

Carrollton, GA

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Those motorized buggies are for people who cant walk due to losing a leg, or to sick to walk.Its NOT FOR YOU LARD ASSES that is to fat to walk because you EAT TO DAMN MUCH..Look in the lard asses buggy, they have peanut butter,pies, cakes, frozen dinners, coke, sweet rolls.. At that rate, later in life you will need a TANDEM CHAIR to hold your wide FAT ASS.
LEAVE THESE CARTS for people who need them.YOUR fat WIDE ass NEEDS to walk.You should park 2 miles up the road and WALK to walmart instead of parking in the handicap spaces and walking 20 feet to get a motorized cart.BEING A LARD ASS IS NOT A HANDICAP

“Get off my lawn”

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, GA

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Actually, it can be, but I agree with you: those motorized carts should only be for people who have trouble walking. If you're fat enough to need a cart at Wally World, then you ought to have your own motorized scooter.

That said, those carts at Wally World aren't that great. I'm helping a friend who can't walk long distances, and he was trying to use one of them. Damn thing wouldn't go forward without shutting off every 30 seconds. He finally had to push a cart from hither to yon, wore him completely out.

So yeah, leave the carts for the REALLY handicapped, people.
Lenny

Conley, GA

#3 Dec 30, 2012
I use them because nobody else does. I pay a lot of money to Walmart. And if nobody is using them I jump on one. Y'all people need to calm down

“Mess with these Claws......”

Since: Oct 09

Villa Rica, GA

#4 Dec 30, 2012
I see young folks riding on them thinking they are fun. Ha! When they get old or injured and have to rely on one to get around, it won't be so fun then.
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#5 Dec 30, 2012
wobbler1957 wrote:
Actually, it can be, but I agree with you: those motorized carts should only be for people who have trouble walking. If you're fat enough to need a cart at Wally World, then you ought to have your own motorized scooter.

That said, those carts at Wally World aren't that great. I'm helping a friend who can't walk long distances, and he was trying to use one of them. Damn thing wouldn't go forward without shutting off every 30 seconds. He finally had to push a cart from hither to yon, wore him completely out.

So yeah, leave the carts for the REALLY handicapped, people.
wobbler I agree with u somewhat but it is also for people that is disabled from other things like getting run over by some darn female that was drunk and should not have been driving but was anyway and now I am paying for it now because of it I now have 4 screwed up disc in my back from getting run over by the full size pickup truck that she was driving and I am dram luckily to be still able to walk and all it also broke my ankle and put a hole in my spline so I was very close to not being here anymore if she had got me a inch or more over to the right because I would have been in the windshield
buggies

Villa Rica, GA

#6 Dec 30, 2012
octoberK wrote:
I see young folks riding on them thinking they are fun. Ha! When they get old or injured and have to rely on one to get around, it won't be so fun then.
It makes me angry to see children using them when they clearly are not in need of them. I'll have to look at it from your point of view. Maybe I won't get so angry.
Bent

Carrollton, GA

#7 Dec 30, 2012
sam wrote:
Those motorized buggies are for people who cant walk due to losing a leg, or to sick to walk.Its NOT FOR YOU LARD ASSES that is to fat to walk because you EAT TO DAMN MUCH..Look in the lard asses buggy, they have peanut butter,pies, cakes, frozen dinners, coke, sweet rolls.. At that rate, later in life you will need a TANDEM CHAIR to hold your wide FAT ASS.
LEAVE THESE CARTS for people who need them.YOUR fat WIDE ass NEEDS to walk.You should park 2 miles up the road and WALK to walmart instead of parking in the handicap spaces and walking 20 feet to get a motorized cart.BEING A LARD ASS IS NOT A HANDICAP
Are these overweight people hurting you somehow??

“Get off my lawn”

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, GA

#8 Dec 30, 2012
tfreddy42 wrote:
wobbler I agree with u somewhat but it is also for people that is disabled from other things
Like I said, those carts are for people who can't walk very well anymore. When I was first damaged, I had to use one for a couple of weeks until I got better at walking. Then I quit using them.

They aren't for people who just use them because they're lazy. I figure if you can walk from the parking lot to the store without any trouble, then you shouldn't be grabbing one of those carts. My friend had back surgery years ago that actually made his back and leg pain worse, so he needs to use one of those carts. You need one because of your own back issues. The elderly and other disabled people need them because they just can't walk that long or that far.

It burns me up to see people who ought to be walking riding around in those little carts just because they're lazy -- I've seen them walking just fine up to the store, and I've seen them walking just fine back to their car. They could have easily walked in the store.

“Get off my lawn”

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, GA

#9 Dec 30, 2012
I wish this Wal-Mart would get the wheelchair carts -- those would work better for my friend, who had a stroke and isn't all that good at steering those motorized carts or at keeping to a safe speed. I actually hate for him to use them, because he's a speed demon in them.

Wheelchair carts!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#10 Dec 31, 2012
wobbler1957 wrote:
Actually, it can be, but I agree with you: those motorized carts should only be for people who have trouble walking. If you're fat enough to need a cart at Wally World, then you ought to have your own motorized scooter.
That said, those carts at Wally World aren't that great. I'm helping a friend who can't walk long distances, and he was trying to use one of them. Damn thing wouldn't go forward without shutting off every 30 seconds. He finally had to push a cart from hither to yon, wore him completely out.
So yeah, leave the carts for the REALLY handicapped, people.
Why didn't you just shop for him?
Lenny

Conley, GA

#11 Dec 31, 2012
If you can't physically drive to the store and get out and shop without having to have somebody help you, maybe it would be better to stay at home
Or get somebody to shop for you.
If it requires all of this, your just gonna slow everybody down and be in the way.
I hate to sound rude but jeez people, use some common sense.
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Lenny wrote:
If you can't physically drive to the store and get out and shop without having to have somebody help you, maybe it would be better to stay at home
Or get somebody to shop for you.
If it requires all of this, your just gonna slow everybody down and be in the way.
I hate to sound rude but jeez people, use some common sense.
Lenny yes that was being rude and as for people like me that need the buggies sometimes it does get hard to go shopping and all but when it is just u then u have to get it done

“Get off my lawn”

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, GA

#13 Dec 31, 2012
Not to mention it's sometimes the only time you get out and get to move around. For disabled people, going to the store is a big deal, a chance to be out and among other people. So is just getting out and riding around. Going to a fast food restaurant is a major treat, as is going to a movie.

So don't tell us we shouldn't go anywhere we want -- simple things like going to the store mean a LOT more to us than just picking up a few groceries. If we're slowing you down, then just say "Excuse me" and GO AROUND US.

Jeez people, have some consideration and try walking in our shoes for a day.
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#14 Dec 31, 2012
wobbler1957 wrote:
Not to mention it's sometimes the only time you get out and get to move around. For disabled people, going to the store is a big deal, a chance to be out and among other people. So is just getting out and riding around. Going to a fast food restaurant is a major treat, as is going to a movie.

So don't tell us we shouldn't go anywhere we want -- simple things like going to the store mean a LOT more to us than just picking up a few groceries. If we're slowing you down, then just say "Excuse me" and GO AROUND US.

Jeez people, have some consideration and try walking in our shoes for a day.
u are so right there wobbler I agree with u on this let them walk in our shoes and then they will find out how hard it is to get around

“Get off my lawn”

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, GA

#15 Dec 31, 2012
Petsound wrote:
Why didn't you just shop for him?
Just so you don't accuse me of avoiding your question, I'll answer you directly:

Going to the store is both recreation and therapy for him. It gets him out of the house and out around people, plus it gives him the opportunity to actually WALK instead of just doing his therapy exercises. He can pretty well manage the parking lot walks, and short walking around the store, but for longer times he needs either the motorized cart or a wheelchair cart.

I've offered to just shop for him, but he likes getting out and seeing different things besides "these same four walls", to quote him. I understand -- I get stir crazy myself and ask my husband to take me to the store just so I can get out.

Satisfied?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#16 Jan 1, 2013
wobbler1957 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you don't accuse me of avoiding your question, I'll answer you directly:
Going to the store is both recreation and therapy for him. It gets him out of the house and out around people, plus it gives him the opportunity to actually WALK instead of just doing his therapy exercises. He can pretty well manage the parking lot walks, and short walking around the store, but for longer times he needs either the motorized cart or a wheelchair cart.
I've offered to just shop for him, but he likes getting out and seeing different things besides "these same four walls", to quote him. I understand -- I get stir crazy myself and ask my husband to take me to the store just so I can get out.
Satisfied?
Take a chill pill, L.
ha ha

Carrollton, GA

#18 Jan 1, 2013
Oh I just wish one of you lame b@stards had the nerve to ask me to get my fat @ss out of one of those buggies.
Johnny

Griffin, GA

#19 Jan 1, 2013
ha ha wrote:
Oh I just wish one of you lame b@stards had the nerve to ask me to get my fat @ss out of one of those buggies.
get your fat ass out if the buggy lard head. If I see you in one and your in my way I'll push you out of it and take it for myself
ha ha

Carrollton, GA

#20 Jan 1, 2013
Yeah I bet you would slick. You my friend would find out how embarrassing it would be to get your @ss kicked by a handicapped person.
Johnny

United States

#21 Jan 1, 2013
ha ha wrote:
Yeah I bet you would slick. You my friend would find out how embarrassing it would be to get your @ss kicked by a handicapped person.
say when partner..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 34 min Benign 63,103
northside elementary 2 hr Hick Town 9
New business coming to bremen 3 hr MSO4 42
thrive supplements (Jul '13) 7 hr DBW25 621
loyds 8 hr shesgotit 45
charvis davis 10 hr MSO4 11
"Moonshiner" and the Sheriff reminds me of Mayb... 20 hr SuperFly 10
Buchanan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Buchanan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]