Obama brings unemployment down! Willa...

Obama brings unemployment down! Willard squirms!

Posted in the Buchanan Forum

B-Man

Carrollton, GA

#1 Oct 5, 2012
The nation continues to recover from the disaster of the last republiKKKan administration, as the President brings the unemployment rate down and puts the nation back to work. Further proof of what a great President he is. The Willard-cons have come unglued, screaming in terror as their momentary "momentum" evaporates in front of their faces. They can't spin their way out of this one. The fat lady has sung, Willard. Buh Bye...lol.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#2 Oct 5, 2012
Yep, and it is still higher than when he took office. Add 5 trillion in debt, outrageous gas prices, and a loser in the WH and you still have a recipe for disaster. We only added 114,000 jobs, the reason the rate is lower is because folks have given up.
old man

AOL

#3 Oct 5, 2012
B-Man wrote:
The nation continues to recover from the disaster of the last republiKKKan administration, as the President brings the unemployment rate down and puts the nation back to work. Further proof of what a great President he is. The Willard-cons have come unglued, screaming in terror as their momentary "momentum" evaporates in front of their faces. They can't spin their way out of this one. The fat lady has sung, Willard. Buh Bye...lol.
So the nation continues to recover, bless yo heart, you must have gotten a new obama phone, what you have in mind when the EBT card runs out, gona be a sad day for a lot of your kind.
B-Man

Carrollton, GA

#4 Oct 5, 2012
old man wrote:
<quoted text> So the nation continues to recover, bless yo heart, you must have gotten a new obama phone, what you have in mind when the EBT card runs out, gona be a sad day for a lot of your kind.
said the typical republiKKKan racist dumbass. My kind? You mean successful white business owners who own 3 cell phones that I bought myself? LMAO. You idiot Willard worshippers think everyone who disagrees with you is poor or black or liberal...lol.
old man

AOL

#5 Oct 5, 2012
B-Man wrote:
<quoted text>
said the typical republiKKKan racist dumbass. My kind? You mean successful white business owners who own 3 cell phones that I bought myself? LMAO. You idiot Willard worshippers think everyone who disagrees with you is poor or black or liberal...lol.
Yea, your kind. you got 3 phones? the meth business must be booming.

Since: Jun 12

Downtown Eton

#6 Oct 5, 2012
These are the people that support Obama. You have many young people that are liberal that lack the life and work experience to realize that liberal ideas do not work. Liberal ideas can not stand the test of conservative principals. Most do not have a clue about that. Many will learn this as they get older. Then you have the older liberals that are intellectuals and are anti capitalist. They believe that a economic system that does not reward them just because of their intellect is flawed. They see a problem with an economy where a hard working less intelligent individual can achieve great wealth. And then you have the economic illiterate individuals that blame the rich for their lot in life. Did I leave anyone out?
W-man

Atlanta, GA

#7 Nov 27, 2012
B-Man wrote:
<quoted text>
said the typical republiKKKan racist dumbass. My kind? You mean successful white business owners who own 3 cell phones that I bought myself? LMAO. You idiot Willard worshippers think everyone who disagrees with you is poor or black or liberal...lol.
You are a liar! You are most definitely not a successful ,white business owner! I got you figured out! But, you are a typical,govt' dependent ,obummer voting dumbocrat! Obummer probably laughs behind closed doors w/Michelle about his lame supporters such as yourself.

“The real B-Man”

Since: Nov 12

Carrollton, GA

#8 Nov 28, 2012
W-man wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar! You are most definitely not a successful ,white business owner! I got you figured out! But, you are a typical,govt' dependent ,obummer voting dumbocrat! Obummer probably laughs behind closed doors w/Michelle about his lame supporters such as yourself.
Wow, that's stunning. You are apparently the only idiot left in the world who has no idea who won the election. Here's a hint: your man-crush, Willard, and his butt-buddy, Eddie Munster, are now part of the unemployed 47% that they despise so much. I'm betting you're probably unemployed too. It's quite obvious that you are also uneducated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 min ChicknButt 66,941
"Moonshiner" and the Sheriff reminds me of Mayb... 2 hr A VOTER 28
Bell Rental Review 8 hr JenM 2
Poll Do you think Jeff Moore is the police? (Jan '14) 14 hr iceman 11
Dr. Alphonso Steward veterinarian (Mar '14) 20 hr Sal 35
Bremen Athletics 20 hr Burnt Hickory 5
nickname "trouble" Tue lookingforinfo 17
More from around the web

Buchanan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]