Michael Parker EMA Director Commiting...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#43 Jun 4, 2010
Well it seems that tell it bro doesn't know the person he is talking about. As far as over I don't think it is, borrowed time is more like it. It seems that everyone wants to grind an axe at this Parker dude, the rumors seem to be true about him as far as being an the idiot everyone says he is. Even the Haralson County Judges and the police think he is NUTS. In addition no one has gotten arrested, don't put your horse before your cart, the commissioners know about it, why haven't they done anything, the police know about, why haven't they done anything, well people it's is called corruption, and it still lives and thrives well in Haralson County, seems it has been going on for years.
And if the two ever meet up sure wouldn't want to be in this Parker dudes shoes.

Food for the thought.

“Smell My Breath”

Since: May 10

Tallapoosa, Ga.

#44 Jun 7, 2010
In my personal opinion Michael Parker worked his ass off along with the bremen and county fire department, bremen police department and john edwards and many more that I am forgetting. People are dogging parker on this site ant over the weekend my parents house burned down and michael was neck deep in the burning house, along with several others, trying to save some pictures and sentimental things for my mom. I have seen him on several different calls where he will work as hard as anyone there. I thank everyone involved I am singling out michael because people are dogging him out and I think he is a really good guy from what I know about him
judy davis

Powder Springs, GA

#45 Jun 15, 2010
i agree with you we have enogh corrupt people in haralson county especially on the city consel i know a so called preacher on the city concel that thinks he's in control of stuff that does't even concern the city a lady in buchanan trying to help the needie he told the city he wanted her dumpster removed her dumpster even though she was paying for it so dean tanner came and took her dumpster and it was for a personal reason not city he does'nt want to help the needie people in buchanan he's all for himself if he's a preacher ( i've been told some about him) he sure does'nt care about people he's a slumlord people rent totally dumpie places from him he's not a christian as far as i'm concerned he usees the city councel for his own use not city business
HC 911 Dispatcher

Villa Rica, GA

#46 Jan 28, 2011
Haralson Concerns wrote:
It has been leaned that EMA Director Michael Parker was caught by the 911 Director of secretly trying to make recordings of private conversations of the 911 director, it is well known that Parker has his hands in everything. It's make you wonder who's running Haralson County. Parker needs to be in jail. He was fired for an affair with the previous 911 director, Why is he still there and who brought him back. Parker is a corupt individual and needs to be taught a lesson, he needs to be arrested and put in jail where he belongs, why do theses commissioners allow him to tell them what to do with the county affairs, do they know what they are doing, I think not
From what I have heard Michael Parker has done a great job with 911 and EMA. I would like to see anyone deal with what he does on a daily basis. He has to deal with pissy officers, chiefs, fireman, and paramedics. You name it he has dealt with it. So who started this mess needs to look at all the good he has done and get your facts straight. Parker I hope to have you back soon.
HC Dude

Atlanta, GA

#47 Jan 28, 2011
The toothless wonder that is Perry Glascow most likely started this thread.

United States

#48 Jan 28, 2011
Parker has exposed himself to all the accusations and attacks that can be made but I know one thing no one else does. He is within the law of Georgia, now he puts his own future to expose those who would destroy those values. He's not a hero, he is a person who takes abuse for his people. His people support him, other agencies support him, the commission chairman supports him, so who are we to condemn his actions? He may not be a saint, but he is a leader... and if we need anything leaders are at the top of the list. So say your worst, criticize, and accuse... just remember when it comes to defending our rights or countering injustice the folks most accussed are the ones who keep the us safe. In the end the actions of the indiviual are reflected in the results of their subordinates. Do you know your officers, dispatchers, paramedics, or even judges. These people are people too, they ask for our support but once we vote .. we never know them yet criticize on limited information. They are our people too, we put them there and leave. I've heard Perry, he's not too brite. even he deserves our thanks, cause he tried as poor as it resulted how many can say they knew him. Parker did, and he said nothing either. I know they didn't agree, though they did try. Perry was from a place of harsh treament, his term was reflective of poor previous leadership. Parker is from a seperate education, his leadership is different. Thats why others condemn him, cause he doesn't subscribe to their demands. He goes strctly by the book. If you question then demand a copy for yourself. You have that right, a right Parker has sacrificed his own to make sure you have. Parker has 5 children, does anyone beleive he would sacrifice their future for peresonal gain? be objective
an the truth comes out

Dallas, GA

#49 Jan 29, 2011
Commissioners Elect To Remove EMA Director
Haralson County Commission Chairman Allen Poole says an investigation is ongoing into allegations made against former Haralson County
Emergency Management Agency Director, Michael Parker. Parker was removed from his position Thursday after Board of Commissioners
voted 3 to 2, to do so.
Multiple sources tell us, that Parker was placing cones along an icy road during this month’s inclement weather, and he apparently felt that an
automobile traveling on the road failed to slow down enough. Parker allegedly drew his weapon and pointed it in the direction of the oncoming
vehicle. The response from the driver apparently resulted in him running into Parker’s county vehicle. At which time, Parker is said to
have attempted to arrest the driver, claiming the Governor’s State Of Emergency declaration gave him authority as an emergency official to
do so. Chairman Poole would not corroborate the exact events leading to the dismissal but did say allegations were made that Parker
attempted to arrest someone and a gun and damage to a county vehicle are also involved in allegations.
Poole says no immediate replacement is expected for the position, stating “we’re just going to run it with what we’ve got.”
more truth

Marietta, GA

#50 Jan 29, 2011
Yes Parker was voted out by a vote of 3 to 2. Thats easy to do when 2 of the 3 of those votes are coming from officials who have never liked him from the begining and the 3rd vote being an influenced vote. Your post also doesn't show that the real reason that he was terminated was because of a viloation of a "verbal policy" that was made but never put into writing. So it seemes funny to me to fire someone and when you started to fill out the final paperwork you don't have a page to turn to in a manual to define the reason. Your source also didn't give an accurate account of what really happened that day during the winter blast. It also doesn't tell you that the driver was under the influence of narcotics either. So it would be easy to form an assumption that he was in the wrong for drawing his weapon. Funny how when just a few things get twisted around in a story it ends up being completely different from the truth. I believe that this contraversey is far from over and there will be more interesting things to come out..... Until then the Emergency Operations Center will continue to move foward and serve the community the same as before the mud slinging started. Because of Parker's positive influence, the morale in the place is up more than ever before. This is just a hiccup in the system and will make it an even stronger place than it was before.
in the know

Tallapoosa, GA

#51 Feb 24, 2011
In regards to the post about someone in charge of something and a previous 911 director in an inappropriate relationship, yes it was proven, brought to attention of some, and what happened, those dispatchers were dispatched. Crooked crooked folks.

Carrollton, GA

#52 Feb 27, 2011
Ok.. Parker had an affair??? What now.. IT doesn't change who he is as a person or the job he does at 911.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buchanan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min Serendipity412 124,700
cedar town hookup, opi@tes,b@rs,bl@ck,t@r 7 hr notch top 1
walk up not out Wed communicate 2
Cedartown Swingers Mon Slim Shady 4
News Iglesias, Martin file for District 1 Commission... Mon Poteet 2
Katelyn Nicole Davis (Feb '17) Mar 17 Vance 181
Pregnant teens Mar 12 RHS parent 20

Buchanan Jobs

Personal Finance

Buchanan Mortgages