Local News - Community Pleads For Law...

Local News - Community Pleads For Laws For Sex Offenders

There are 1 comment on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Aug 27, 2007, titled Local News - Community Pleads For Laws For Sex Offenders. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

By Kristin Smith First Coast News NASSAU COUNTY, FL -- Outrage from neighbors across the county is spreading after the realization there were no county laws regulating sex offenders and predators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

cheryl boyer

Columbia, SC

#1 Aug 28, 2007
Dear Fellow Citizens.
Find following the new law we hope to present before you and find your approval to present to these United States Legislators to rid the Internet of and to protect our children from all pedophiles and predators online.
We beg of you to please support us in this endeavor.
Aprils law contract for the protection of the children
I am one of 80,000 (and growing) concerned citizens who are behind a push for legislation to restrict pedophiles on the Internet.
Our concentration is on the Internet web hosts who allow pedophiles to obtain, build and maintain websites. We feel that this is tantamount to supporting pedophilia and should be punished accordingly.
We are supporting the following punishments:
1. Confiscation of all computer equipment and donation to local school districts;
2. Restriction from internet use for 10 years;
3. A fine of $250,000 for each offense;
4. Mandatory 1 year jail time and 15 years probation;
5. Inclusion on the sexual offenders list
The punishments must be severe enough to curtail this activity.
We invite your comments and we would like to invite you to join our group.
The Aprils laws page is www.aprilslaw.com phone numbers as follows www.petraluna.com
Cheryl Boyer-
I await your answer on these important issues.
Sincerely
Your constituent
Cheryl Jane Boyer
Elgin SC. 29045

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody remember the old bar on the westside na... (Jan '10) Mon Betheny 28
Fred Cotton's BBQ Sauce Recipe??? (Dec '11) Mon Betheny 12
lookin 4 jiggs Mon Betheny 2
Boring site. Mon Betheny 1
News PolitiFact Florida: Kriseman overstates poverty... Aug 13 Her 3
Poll Who is hotter, Mary Baer or Donna Hicken (Nov '07) Aug 11 cool breeze605 92
News Local News - Former Trinity Baptist Pastor Dr. ... (Nov '07) Aug 11 D-Man 121

Bryceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bryceville Mortgages