Pit bull bites deputy in meth lab bust

Pit bull bites deputy in meth lab bust

Posted in the Bryceville Forum

noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Feb 24, 2012
http://www.news4jax.com/news/Pit-bull-bites-d...

It's the evil breed that
does evil deeds. Rotten to
it's genetically engineered NBK killa-core. Bad seed! Kill them all!
Joe Chit

Covington, KY

#2 Apr 8, 2012
I have known several Pit Bull owners and have read, and researched these animals and I’ve heard both Pro and Con stories. Most Pit Bull owners are of the same mentality about their dogs. They all have the best, well-mannered and friendly Pit bull in the world. Their Pit Bull is better then any other and wouldn’t hurt a fly.
The truth is that all Pit Bulls are dangerous and unpredictable. They are not good to have around strangers or large groups. They are not good to have around other dogs, cats or any other animal. They are dangerous because they are the most fearless and strong dogs in the world. All Pit Bulls are great dogs until they screw up one time. Then they maul or kill their opponent to the very best of their ability. Once a Pit Bull has done this we always get the same story from the owner. I don’t know why my dog has done this he is so loving and has never hurt a fly before. They put all the blame on the other person or animal. You would think that these owners would be smart to know their loving Pit Bull cannot be trusted. But they don’t. With any luck the Humane Society will take the dog and have it put down. Now the dog is gone but the physical and mental scars the dog created last a lifetime.
Pit Bulls are dangerous and unpredictable and if this is not true then why are they banned from many cities and towns across the United States? Why are Pit Bulls banned from all United States Military bases? Why is this breed banned from many foreign countries? Why is it many cities and towns require Pit Bull owners to have special insurance?
We all have read about the great, and loving Pit Bull that mauled a person or another animal. It’s the same scenario over and over. If Pit Bull owners didn’t want to have this fearless and dangerous breed they wouldn’t have them. Most of them won’t have their dogs neutered or spayed. Pit bull owners think they know more about Pit Bulls then all the studies and all of society. Pit Bull wants that persona of a mean and fearful dog. If not then they are in denial.
Melissa

Glenview, IL

#3 Jun 27, 2012
Ok I want to tell you a little something. Have you ever been attacked personally by a pit? Have you ever owned a pit? Well I'm guessing not so shut your mouth. I was attacked by a pit who was trained to attack and you know what I own a pit. He's a wonderful dog and sadly my cat is the boss of him. How about you shut your mouth and leave the breed alone moron. You obviously know nothing!
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Jun 27, 2012
Melissa wrote:
Ok I want to tell you a little something. Have you ever been attacked personally by a pit? Have you ever owned a pit? Well I'm guessing not so shut your mouth. I was attacked by a pit who was trained to attack and you know what I own a pit. He's a wonderful dog and sadly my cat is the boss of him. How about you shut your mouth and leave the breed alone moron. You obviously know nothing!
Corrupted seeds
Create corrupted deeds.
Rotten to the core
NBKs only want to hurt even more.

Except hunting animals, farm bred and farm maintained the foul breed should be put down. Slobbering ego-involved "pet" owners are more danger than the NBKs they pander.
Get rid of pitbulls

Rochester, NY

#5 Dec 6, 2012
There should be an extra felony charge added if you have a dangerous Molosser type dog when you are a drug dealer or make/grow drugs (Meth or pot growing, etc).

Thugs and Druggies get pitbulls for specific reasons, to look tough and to inflict the most damage a dog can on whoever they sic it on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Dupont Grooming (Jun '12) Fri Cmckenzir 2
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Feb 22 Roberto 108
News Local News - Funeral Services Set for Pastor Bo... (Nov '07) Feb 22 Babydoll 153
News Georgia - Drug Sweeps in Glynn & Brantley Counties (Oct '07) Feb 21 Just an Ex 9
News Local News - Oberlander charged with Clay Count... (May '07) Feb 19 Sheri 8
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Nov '07) Feb 19 Michele Tyson 70
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) Aug '16 Meow 1

Bryceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bryceville Mortgages