Boy's Death Prompts Call for Gun Safety

Full story: First Coast News Jacksonville

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article By Victor Blackwell First Coast News BRYCEVILLE, FL -- A Crescent City boy's death reminds us that a lack of information can be fatal.
Comments
21 - 26 of 26 Comments Last updated May 1, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DLW

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2008

Stop,don't touch,leave the area,and tell an adult!(Eddie Eagle)

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2008

Does anyone else have the feeling that in a couple of weeks or even months when this story isnít front page that the real story of what happened is going to change. There are several aspects of this story that just doesnít make much sense.

“3 words changed my life ”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2008

Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
Does anyone else have the feeling that in a couple of weeks or even months when this story isnít front page that the real story of what happened is going to change. There are several aspects of this story that just doesnít make much sense.
my main question remains...where did the brother supposedly find a loaded, cocked weapon and why did he hide it in the house?

“3 words changed my life ”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2008

i smell something fishy..and its not the 20 dollar hooker on main street!

Since: Mar 07

edwardsburg mi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

scott1 wrote:
i smell something fishy..and its not the 20 dollar hooker on main street!
crescent city is full of drugs and drug dealers i lived there up till 4 years ago i moved away to get my kids in a safer school and away from the drugs this is a very sad story but is not uncommon to find shit like this tossed away by people who are dealing in drugs when they think the cops are after them you would just not beleave how this town is over run with drugs well put it this way right behind the police station the drug dealers stand and sell there stuff the cops know its there but do nothing about it
Neal Pharis

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2008

I am working to complete a holster that will send an electronic signal to your home security sytsem when an unauthorized user (e.g., child)
un-snaps the holster on a hand gun. It is very samll (a little larger than a box of matches) and allows total access and freedom of the weapon. It will only send an alarm signal when the holster is un-snapped.

I have a lot money in this project and I am concerned that it may not sell. It will sell intitally for ~$175.00, I expect the price to come down if the product meets a large volume.

Would you please give me your opinion of the Alarm. Thank you for your time. If you have any other questions please post them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strange & Unusual - Man Finds Wreckage of UFO P... (Oct '07) 1 hr Fairy Tales 16
Iron Order mc 9 hr ReturdUr 18
Infantalisim and little league coaching (May '13) 9 hr Kevin 4
April Marie Study 12 hr Tenn 3
butcher off the Bantu JiHad this side of Syria 14 hr noshellswill 1
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 19 hr Liberal forever 2,954
State Attorney and Public Defender (Duval Count... (Mar '08) 20 hr Update 9,939
•••
•••
•••

Bryceville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bryceville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••