Teen's Courtroom Outburst After He Gets Death Penalty

An angry teenager knocked down chairs after being sentenced to death in a rape-murder case and was quickly tackled by about a dozen officers. Full Story
The Reaper

Auburn Hills, MI

#1 Jul 4, 2007
What I hate about the media coverage of this sentence is that the way they capture it on their cameras, the media made Dexter Johnson look as though he was the victim. Look at how much attention they give to Dexter Johnson's fainting mother and uncle, at how they carry on with dramatic emotional behavior.

The details of what and how Dexter Johnson and his accomplices did to his victims have been muted and suppressed in the media.

A young lady and her boy friend were robbed, kidnapped, terrorized. Dexter Johnson raped the young lady, Maria Aparece while his accomplices forced her boy friend to his knees and to see and listen to Dexter Johnson raping his girl friend at gun point. Then, the murderers forced them into a vacant field where they murdered the young couple by shooting each in the head.

Moreover, this young couple are not the only victims murdered by this gang. There were others.
Modern capital punishment seems to be too mild to be adequate as punishment for this gang. Dexter Johnson does not deserve to warehoused in prison. In my opinion, the court judge should have borrowed a pistol from one of the law enforcement officers present and execute the sentence right there and then.

Since: Apr 07

Waipahu, HI

#2 Jul 5, 2007
Good riddance to a filthy animal. Now get the rest too.
Valkyrian Ride

United States

#3 Jul 5, 2007
Writing in Paradise wrote:
Good riddance to a filthy animal. Now get the rest too.
So how can you see that's right and be wrong about everything else?

Since: Apr 07

Waipahu, HI

#4 Jul 5, 2007
Valkyrian Ride wrote:
<quoted text> So how can you see that's right and be wrong about everything else?
Because I'm cooler than you.
afterthought

Boston, MA

#5 Jul 5, 2007
Ray Carruth's mother is still equally convinced here little boy is not a killer, but is that what she really thinks ? Or does she know he's as rotten as she is, and just doesn't care (it's that little #itches fault after all. Trying to take from my strong beautiful talented boy by tempting him like some #hore who can't wait to get pregnant and take his hard earned money )? I see this dynamic over and over again. Women left to their own devices creating the Man they always wanted, but in their Child. It's sick ! What we witnessed in this outburst was not MOther and Child seeking to embrace (as the story goes). No, it was a lovers purge of pent rage in being estranged by a system which does not recognize the lean beautiful brute mother so lovingly created through sick pampering and encouragement. We see this over and over and over again, and the two most primarily should be burned together till they're dirt to be trodden by human beings. Momma has her reward, despite all her protest. She gets to come every Sunday and ask how her Baby's holding up. "Be brave for your momma, cause Momma loves you, and you eat those muffins I made you. They'll keep my big boy strong. We're gonna get a lawyer to fix this evil wrong. Momma's gonna be there all the time baby (until you die). In that moment you'll see "all" of mommas love, and it will be too late." You'll hate the evil #hore, and then die better than the rat you are should, or so it would seem. I have had friends who were raised in this dynamic, and it destroyed them ultimately. They learned everything a good pimp and killer should know, and eventually if they don't go away for life, they end up pimping momma too (stealing everything she got), and then they wonder why, and berate themselves for breaking their beautiful mommas heart. Well, momma ain't so beautiful, and this is exactly what momma wanted, trust me. She "knows" he killed that girl, but really she killed that girl just as much as baby boy. We need to start cleaning house, cause this is nothing greatly out of the ordinary. Fortunately most Black mothers know very much how to love their children, but enough are sliding into the worst patterns in our modern environment of utter corruption that we'll be dealing with the offspring of rotteness for many generations. You are absolutely right by the way that this story was suppressed. These stories always are, and this exact scenario repeats over and over again. Providence RI is the last one I remeber which was nearly identical. Whenever you hear of suspects or youths mentioned in a crime, and race is not included, you know the suspects are black, and likely the crime was not Black on Black. The media is doing everything to convince the world that Blacks are so inherently rotten, the truth must be mitigated for the sake of the not so innocent. What a shame, because it's not generally true. When they're not suppressing details, they're promoting the worst perceptions otherwise. We need to call animals what they are (regardless of the color). Otherwise again the most vulnerable are deeply harmed (of course those the media moguls feign to so admire). What have we become ?
thug hater

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Jul 5, 2007
The Reaper wrote:
What I hate about the media coverage of this sentence is that the way they capture it on their cameras, the media made Dexter Johnson look as though he was the victim. Look at how much attention they give to Dexter Johnson's fainting mother and uncle, at how they carry on with dramatic emotional behavior.
The details of what and how Dexter Johnson and his accomplices did to his victims have been muted and suppressed in the media.
A young lady and her boy friend were robbed, kidnapped, terrorized. Dexter Johnson raped the young lady, Maria Aparece while his accomplices forced her boy friend to his knees and to see and listen to Dexter Johnson raping his girl friend at gun point. Then, the murderers forced them into a vacant field where they murdered the young couple by shooting each in the head.
Moreover, this young couple are not the only victims murdered by this gang. There were others.
Modern capital punishment seems to be too mild to be adequate as punishment for this gang. Dexter Johnson does not deserve to warehoused in prison. In my opinion, the court judge should have borrowed a pistol from one of the law enforcement officers present and execute the sentence right there and then.
Reaper, you are so right!!
Also, murder is always plural, even if only 1 person died, because when someone murders a person, they murder the unborn children that could have belonged to the deceased, and they murder the souls of the family members as well.
One thing we need to keep in mind when justice seems to fail us in the courts, is that there is a final judgicial system coming up called the "Judgement Day". I believe the murderer will be standing in front of God to face the person's he has murdered and then will be given his sentence. Only thing is that if the murderer didn't get the death sentence here on earth AND also admit the sin AND cry out for forgiveness with GODLY repentance (sorrow), his sin will not be under the Blood of Jesus (erased) and therefore the murderer will pay his own debt to God AND the victims. There will be no soft hearted liberal jury feeling sorry, no defender to lie for him, no mother begging for mercy, no early get out of jail time for good behavior, no chance for rehabilitation because the end of the age of grace has finally come and it is the real "pay day". That's why we shouldn't lose hope and let it kill us. "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, saith the Lord." (Deut. 32:35 The Word of God)

Since: Jul 07

United States

#7 Jul 5, 2007
My husband is a police officer so I get to hear some stories that blow me away. The same thing that almost every story has is the criminal claiming his innocence or that he is somehow a victim also.

This group of people sentenced that young couple to death, so how dare they be outraged when the same sentence be passed on them. You reap what you sow.
Jenny Spring

Travelers Rest, SC

#8 Mar 22, 2013
Well I think you all are overre acting because Dexter Johnson age is 19 years old do actually he is grown adult not a child, not a teenger. I'm also trying to see why post stuff up about death penalty if its not a teenger or a child or it could okay if you think there wrong for accusing a person but it just the way you put the forum up like he was a teenger getting the death pentaly sorry if I misspelled some words but as I was saying if a white person got the death pentaly do you think people act rasict after their death towards people or before, or and in the courtroom like they try to throw the case out because I wanted to mention that most of the teenagers and children that were given the death pentaly was like in the back of the time and or day so it was just the way you presented this forum to me.
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#9 Mar 23, 2013
Jenny Spring wrote:
Well I think you all are overre acting because Dexter Johnson age is 19 years old do actually he is grown adult not a child, not a teenger. I'm also trying to see why post stuff up about death penalty if its not a teenger or a child or it could okay if you think there wrong for accusing a person but it just the way you put the forum up like he was a teenger getting the death pentaly sorry if I misspelled some words but as I was saying if a white person got the death pentaly do you think people act rasict after their death towards people or before, or and in the courtroom like they try to throw the case out because I wanted to mention that most of the teenagers and children that were given the death pentaly was like in the back of the time and or day so it was just the way you presented this forum to me.
Most of these creeps were paid for by hard working tax payers thru welfare and government programs. If we do away with these programs we will end mothers having illegitimate children they don't have the brains to support themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three more perpalating Obama.nation sons ... 1 hr noshellswill 1
HOST AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT -- monthly stipen... 5 hr gphomestay 1
One of two kids hit by car at bus stop still in... 19 hr mzz 311 1
Jacksonville's 2011 mayoral election gets two h... (Oct '09) 20 hr David 3
Owner of Cat-Can-Do Marine Arrested on Three Co... (Jan '08) 20 hr David 20
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Wed born in 1930 2,484
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sep 8 Liberal forever 2,972
•••
•••

Bryceville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bryceville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bryceville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bryceville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••