Seriously

Jacksonville, FL

#9474 Oct 7, 2012
Toucan, you are downright mean and immature beyond words. Who do you all think is "Toucan"?
Toucan

United States

#9477 Oct 9, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Toucan, you are downright mean and immature beyond words. Who do you all think is "Toucan"?
That proboscis speaks for itself. Bahaha!
Neb

Jacksonville, FL

#9479 Oct 10, 2012
Seriously wrote:
I'm from a long line of white trash. Some of my family members have a lot of dogs in the house. My brother-in-law has gold teeth. My sister is about 5'3" and 275 on the hoof. My old man is a nut job who has a consistent record of failure, but that's ok 'cause I'm insecure and wasn't blessed with good looks so I'll stay and pretend to myself that everyone thinks we're cool and *hit. I'm most comfortable when I'm saying mother *ucker or other expletives, confirming to the world that I have absolutely no class. I don't pay my bills. Why do that when I can just use my bill money to buy more cheap clothes! I really don't like myself very much. So how are you doing?
Neb

Jacksonville, FL

#9480 Oct 12, 2012
Dear Sean wrote:
<quoted text>You are a vile and angry man. I pity you, dude.
Pity me even more..........i'm from a long line of street garbage.
Toucan

Jacksonville, FL

#9481 Oct 16, 2012
Seriously wrote:
In my opinion there is little doubt left as to who was posting the majority of the comments on this thread during the last several years. It stopped only when they were called out. The one who can't keep a job and his big-nosed sidekick/only fan. Perhaps the "writer" who has probably sold 15 copies to family members only will return as his alter ego, Sturdivant Slim, and his hard down lookin' fan will chime in as well. One can only assume based on their pathetic history.
William Faulkner

Jacksonville, FL

#9482 Oct 17, 2012
Perhaps we should not be so hasty in panning the writer's work. It may be that he has the ability of James Joyce, PaPa Hemingway, or some of my work, but the general audience simply cannot appreciate the writer's mastery of the English language and use of subtle nuance.... Uh, nevermind, I just reviewed one of the 15 copies of the "Gamble."

My mother is a fish.
Toucan

Jacksonville, FL

#9483 Oct 17, 2012
William Faulkner wrote:
Perhaps we should not be so hasty in panning the writer's work. It may be that he has the ability of James Joyce, PaPa Hemingway, or some of my work, but the general audience simply cannot appreciate the writer's mastery of the English language and use of subtle nuance.... Uh, nevermind, I just reviewed one of the 15 copies of the "Gamble."
My mother is a fish.
Bravo!!!
Cherylknows

Jacksonville, FL

#9484 Oct 18, 2012
Jacksonville is so pathetic. Nothing but a bunch of corrupt church going morons.
Melissa

Jacksonville, FL

#9485 Oct 29, 2012
Cherylknows wrote:
Jacksonville is so pathetic. Nothing but a bunch of corrupt church going morons.
i don't be living in jacksonville. i can find a lot of cheap clothes and jewelry further south. i'm down to 265 lbs. if i were 8' tall that would be ok but i'm 5'3" or so. lol but i carry it well. i just wear a cheap necklace and cheap earrings and nobody notices how fat and greasy i am. and i be going to community college. how you doing?
jeremy

United States

#9486 Oct 30, 2012
Message To Families That Have A Child Who Was Sexually Abused-

There is hope! No one can prepare you for the overwhelming devastation you feel when you learn that your child was raped or sexually abused. You feel lost, broken, confused and have no idea how to begin to help your child and heal your family. We can help you navigate through that maze
Message To Adult Survivors Of Childhood Sexual Abuse

Florida has lifted its statute of limitations - You may still have a legal claim.

The shame and embarrassment that you might feel are not your burdens to bear, nor should they keep you from living the life you deserve to be living. You do not need to suffer alone and in silence. We often represent victims even when their sexual abuse or rape occurred decades ago. It may not be too late for you to pursue legal action. Let us help you take back your power and start to heal.

Roadmap To Healing
Empowerment and protection

Shattered trust is not easily restored. Our attorneys have helped countless courageous and amazing survivors of sexual abuse and rape take back their lives and begin their healing. A civil lawsuit is only a part of the total journey. We also know that picking up the phone to call us is one of the hardest things you will ever do, but we will be there for you when you do.

Visit this website for the help you deserve:

http://www.hermanlaw.com/

This is not an advertisement for a law firm. This is a public announcement by child abuse advocates who have no interest in anything except justice for the victims of child abuse at the hands of others. This firm will handle cases throughout the USA and will assist the victims and their families in criminal prosecution of their abusers as well. The healing begins when the justice begins.
Tami

Jacksonville, FL

#9487 Oct 30, 2012
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't be living in jacksonville. i can find a lot of cheap clothes and jewelry further south. i'm down to 265 lbs. if i were 8' tall that would be ok but i'm 5'3" or so. lol but i carry it well. i just wear a cheap necklace and cheap earrings and nobody notices how fat and greasy i am. and i be going to community college. how you doing?
you always were fat and greasy but i love you and will always lie to you and call you a beauty.
Bri

Jacksonville, FL

#9488 Oct 31, 2012
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
you and yo sister will just be scary looking on halloween. you always were good at that.
Curious Fellow

Jacksonville, FL

#9489 Nov 15, 2012
I wonder how Sean Boo Boo is enjoying his reality-show job working for his wife. What ever happened to all of those high-paying jobs that he said that he could obtain? It makes one wonder whether others do not believe his pedestal is as tall as he believes it is.

With apologies to Paul Simon, it reminds me of "40 Ways to Leave Your Job" -- Hop on the bus, Gus.

I guess that he wore out the welcome Matt at the PD's office.

I hope that he did not Shirk his responsibilities.

Something is fishy -- oops, bad example.
Toucansman

Jacksonville, FL

#9490 Nov 16, 2012
Curious Fellow wrote:
I wonder how Sean Boo Boo is enjoying his reality-show job working for his wife. What ever happened to all of those high-paying jobs that he said that he could obtain? It makes one wonder whether others do not believe his pedestal is as tall as he believes it is.
With apologies to Paul Simon, it reminds me of "40 Ways to Leave Your Job" -- Hop on the bus, Gus.
I'll have you know that I'm working on my next book. It will be titled Third Trailer on the Right and How Not to Pay Your Lot Rent.
ForReal

Jacksonville, FL

#9491 Nov 20, 2012
Curious Fellow wrote:
Spot on!
Seriously

Jacksonville, FL

#9492 Nov 21, 2012
Toucansman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have you know that I'm working on my next book. It will be titled Third Trailer on the Right and How Not to Pay Your Lot Rent.
Leave this guy alone and get a life.
Toucan

Jacksonville, FL

#9493 Nov 21, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Leave this guy alone and get a life.
That's right. Leave it to the bill collectors!!! We can be white trash if we want to be. There!
Eyes of Blue

Jacksonville, FL

#9495 Dec 7, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Leave this guy alone and get a life.
Yeah. Get a life! The charming young perspiring artist probably has enough problems getting cussed out by his profane new boss/old lady.
Curious

Atlantic Beach, FL

#9496 Dec 7, 2012
Eyes of Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Get a life! The charming young perspiring artist probably has enough problems getting cussed out by his profane new boss/old lady.
Really? You must know a lot. Please share. Because all it appears to us who are outsiders looking in: he must've screwed all of your wives. It's the only thing that explains all the hate and virtuol you all have towards this guy. Why the hate? Curious minds would like to know since he and his spouse seem to be doing just fine despite all the efforts to trash. One can only conclude that your grounds are baseless and your own life probably pathetic? The man is no longer tied to that office, so tell us why you continue to rant? Curious.
Curious

Atlantic Beach, FL

#9497 Dec 7, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You must know a lot. Please share. Because all it appears to us who are outsiders looking in: he must've screwed all of your wives. It's the only thing that explains all the hate and virtuol you all have towards this guy. Why the hate? Curious minds would like to know since he and his spouse seem to be doing just fine despite all the efforts to trash. One can only conclude that your grounds are baseless and your own life probably pathetic? The man is no longer tied to that office, so tell us why you continue to rant? Curious.
Sorry, "vitriol" for you spell checkers. Got to be accurate with these quacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Strange & Unusual - Mom Sentenced For Posing as... (Aug '07) 19 hr lonely 3
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Sep '07) May 20 njsherrill 89
News Gangs in Jacksonville May 19 TOASTER 2
Is Jacksonville a good place to live for a long... (May '06) May 18 Sandy 239
News First Coast Gears: 'The Judge' proudly holds court (Jul '14) Jul '14 Mike and Wanda 1
News Cuba briefs US officials on detained exiles (May '14) May '14 Gigi Il Amoroso 1
News Hilary Duff warns off paparazzi snapping photos... (Mar '14) Mar '14 M Robert 2
More from around the web

Bryceville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]