Another Sheriff's Deputy Fired

Posted in the Bryceville Forum

ndano

Raiford, FL

#1 Aug 17, 2008
Another Nassau county sheriff's deputy has been fired this week after Seagraves found out that he was supporting Connie Johnson in the sheriff's race. I spoke to him personally - it is a fact. No specific reason given. He was told that Tommy Seagraves does not need a reason to fire someone. This is a man with a family to support.

This makes two experienced deputies fired in the same week. Where is the person who claims that the turnover rate at the Sheriff's Department is not Seagraves' fault?

This man has shown to be paranoid and vindictive. This is a dangerous combination. It is a shame that our deputies must work in this type of environment. Please for the sake of our deputies and in turn our citizens, get out and vote as soon as you can!!!!! Early voting started this past week. As long as you are registered to vote, all you need is your driver's license.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Georgia - Waycross Home of Televangelist Juanit... (Oct '07) 5 hr Mz Roze 54
Smoking Weed In Florida is Legal Now? 9 hr Laura K 3
Iron Order mc (Jul '14) 17 hr Rider 50
Review: First Coast MD (Aug '09) Thu hollywood32226 68
Review: Galaktic Studios Mar 25 devaughn38 1
Casual Dating in Jacksonville Mar 25 SouthSider 5
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Mar 23 Jack be nimble 174
Bryceville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bryceville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]