First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JACKIE STAPLES

Pioneer, CA

#42 Jun 21, 2013
I AM VERY PLEASED WITH MY RESULTS SINCE I HAVE BEEN GOING TO FIRST COAST M.D. I HGAVE LOST A TOTAL OF 8LBS! THE STAFF MAKE EACH AN EVERY VISIT PLEASURABLE. EXCITED TO SEE MY RESULTS FOR THE WEEK.
ELEXIS RIVERA

Pioneer, CA

#43 Jun 21, 2013
MY EXPERIENCE WITH FIRST COAST M.D. HAS BEEN VERY ENLIGHTENING. THEY ARE VERY INFORMATIVE ON THINGS YOU SHOULD AND SHOULD NOT DO. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH MY RESULTS THUS FAR.
L Torres

Jacksonville, FL

#44 Jun 25, 2013
This place has a lot to offer. It is very helpful to anyone interested in loosing weight. I have lost so much, and the weekly shots are very helpful!
R Quintanilla

Jacksonville, FL

#45 Jun 25, 2013
I would send anyone out here who is in need of help with loosing weight.
J Carver

Jacksonville, FL

#46 Dec 16, 2013
I recommend going to First Coast MD. My experience was great...I'm thrilled because I lost the weight they advertised I would. Still going for my B-12 shots...Everyone is very nice!!!!
raly

Jacksonville, FL

#47 Dec 23, 2013
I like first coast m.d.!! Very nice people..i am in and out for no time :)
Laura

Jacksonville, FL

#48 Dec 23, 2013
I was very happy to find a coupon online for services through First Coast MD and made an appointment asap. I have several friends that have used First Coast MD to lose weight. Their office is beautifully decorated, you feel very comfortable when you're waiting on the doctor. The staff is very nice and helpful. I had several questions on my first visit, all of my questions were answered and the doctor did not seem aggravated at all. I was able to get my questions answered, pay for the services, and receive a B12 shot within an hour. The B12 shot really helped boost my energy for a few days, I am considering having B12 shots weekly. Overall I felt it was a great first experience at First Coast MD!
Tiffany N

Orange Park, FL

#49 Jan 12, 2014
I just started my journey for a healthier lifestyle and weight loss. I have several friends that have used First Coast and gave great reviews, so I decided to give them a try with the 3 month program. The staff is very friendly, the doctor made me feel very comfortable and all my questions were answered. The wait time was nothing, in and out service; quick but efficient.
I received my first B12/Lipo shot as was completely amazed. I normally drag in the morning, hitting the snooze at least 3 times before rolling put of the bed. It's been a week since getting the shot. I feel great and no need to snooze anymore. I actually get up before the alarm goes off and feel completely rested. I no longer need my morning espresso shot!
I can't wait to continue this journey of a healthier lifestyle with First Coast MD!
r aly

Jacksonville, FL

#50 Jan 15, 2014
Very nice people... im in and out for no time!!
Robin Murrell

Hollywood, FL

#51 Feb 4, 2014
Im actually loving my Lipo/B-12 shot so far i have lost 8lbs in less than two weeks. Some say its noy much but for me it is. Thabks yo Firsy Coast MD im sliming down and keeping my self healthy.
JeanineO

Riverdale, GA

#52 Mar 3, 2014
I have received Lipo-B 12 shots from First Coast MD for 12 weeks. I was able to lose 14 pounds of stubborn baby weight. The staff has been very nice and professional each visit. I am happy with my results!!!
LaGina Grevious

Miami, FL

#53 Mar 24, 2014
I'm getting great results from the B-12 and Lipo. I've really seen results over the couple of mths. I've recommended to a few friends.
Pill Mill

Hicksville, NY

#54 Mar 25, 2014
If you're looking for a prescription to Phentermine then this is the place to go! Most ethical doctors will not give you the drug because of the possible long term effects on your health. All the negative comments here are right and I would have to agree with the possibility of the staff posting their own positive reviews.

The staff is unfriendly at best. The doctor has to be nearing his 80th birthday and is hard to understand due to his accent. The women at the front desk seem to hate their job. And aside from handing you a prescription, they offer little to no advise on how to lose weight. At least, nothing you don't already know. If you really want the drug and don't care about anything else, then I would recommend FirstCoast M.D. But if you're serious about losing weight and are looking for actual help, I'm willing to bet that this place will be very disappointing.
lee holliday

Birmingham, AL

#55 Jun 17, 2014
this place has changed my life tremendously. the confident that I now have has given me the strength to do things I set out to do and never look back. I recommend this place to anyone that wants to lose weight and gain confident in themselves... thanks first coast!!!!!
lee holliday

Birmingham, AL

#56 Jun 17, 2014
awesome atmosphere... the b-12 shots are wonderful and very beneficial for my needs. I recommend this place to anyone wanting to lose weight, thanks first coast
Roxanne Benson

Birmingham, AL

#57 Jun 17, 2014
I get a joy inside each time I come here!!!! my shots are always done with care and professionally. I get instant results and compliments each and every week. I am enjoying my journey with first coast!!!! thanks
khaleedah thomas

United States

#58 Jul 22, 2014
Very nice and clean and friendly my third week and I'm loving it
Barney Google

Orange Park, FL

#63 Aug 7, 2014
sounds like someone has problems getting along with all people in general .
Gohead4head

Saint Louis, MO

#64 Monday Nov 3
Entire staff is very helpful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Dec '07) 2 hr Fernandina Beach 32
Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) 5 hr Joe 207
St. Augustine teacher put city squarely in the ... 23 hr Bewarstorytelrs 1
Review: Panther Fabrications (Sep '13) Wed Educated consumer 3
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Wed simplelogic answer 160
Debate: Ferguson - Jacksonville, FL Tue Lilly Blackwell 15
Pets & Animals - Pit Bull Dogs Rip Boy From Bik... (Sep '07) Tue TOASTER 48

Freeze Warning for Nassau County was issued at November 27 at 11:21AM EST

Bryceville Dating
Find my Match

Bryceville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bryceville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bryceville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News