28 pedestrians, 9 bicyclists killed i...

28 pedestrians, 9 bicyclists killed in Jax in 2012

There are 2 comments on the WTLV story from Dec 10, 2012, titled 28 pedestrians, 9 bicyclists killed in Jax in 2012. In it, WTLV reports that:

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- This year, 28 pedestrians and nine bicyclists have been killed in Jacksonville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLV.

Easy Fix

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Ride your bike on the many miles of sidewalks in Cowford,that little taco salad bowl helmet and camel toe spandex provide no protection against 4000 pounds of steel going 50-80 mph.Black folks,quit walking out into traffic without looking as if you were invincible,I see it every day on 103rd st..It is a very strange phenomenom where they think the laws of physics don't apply to them or they think they are magic or something.It sounds racsist but it isn't,watch this week and I guarentee at least 1 Blude will try to kill himself with your car.

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

#2 Dec 12, 2012
Easy Fix wrote:
Ride your bike on the many miles of sidewalks in Cowford,that little taco salad bowl helmet and camel toe spandex provide no protection against 4000 pounds of steel going 50-80 mph.Black folks,quit walking out into traffic without looking as if you were invincible,I see it every day on 103rd st..It is a very strange phenomenom where they think the laws of physics don't apply to them or they think they are magic or something.It sounds racsist but it isn't,watch this week and I guarentee at least 1 Blude will try to kill himself with your car.
ROTFLMAO……..” laws of physics” How many people even know the laws of physics? They think just because the “Laws of Man” give them the right away and that motorist are going to yield that the ” laws of physics” are superseded. It is not much different than the motorist who cut over in front of a semi and hit the brakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loan Sharks in Jacksonville 14 hr Jackie09 1
I got caught wearing panties (Aug '10) Wed Danielle1080 very... 60
do you have a forbidden sex story? (Aug '14) Tue teeniebby 17
Warning of Tiffany Floyd fake FB hack Dec 5 The REAL NONA 1
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Dec 4 Stuffstolenbysheriff 98
Deanna cart Dec 4 Gary sloas 2
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Nov 29 manray 215

Bryceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bryceville Mortgages