Fire Hero Now Charged with Murder

Fire Hero Now Charged with Murder

There are 3 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Sep 28, 2007, titled Fire Hero Now Charged with Murder. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

BRYCEVILLE, FL -- A man hailed as a hero for bravely pulling his family out of their burning home is now under arrest for the murder of his wife.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

Megan

Charlotte, NC

#1 Oct 5, 2007
What freaking evidence? He didnt do it! ok soo all of you freakin police and other stupid people need to shut up!
sugarbear

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Oct 11, 2007
I don't know who you are and obviously you don't know "Michael". He DID DO IT!
UPSET SISTER IN LAW

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Oct 17, 2007
Megan...apparently...you are dumb as dirt...because he DID do it.The police and all the other "stupid people" know what they are talking about. He's a pitiful excuse for a humanbeing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Wed Mildred S Cruz 97
Getting more traffic to your Jacksonville busin... Sep 27 jacksonville seo 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug '16 Meow 1
News First Coast Gears: 'The Judge' proudly holds court (Jul '14) Jul '14 Mike and Wanda 1
News Cuba briefs US officials on detained exiles (May '14) May '14 Gigi Il Amoroso 1
News Hilary Duff warns off paparazzi snapping photos... (Mar '14) Mar '14 M Robert 2
News Lady Gaga unveils see-through stage design (Mar '14) Mar '14 M Robert 2

Bryceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bryceville Mortgages