Last 2 sentenced in Kalil McCoy murde...

Last 2 sentenced in Kalil McCoy murder; both get 1 year in jail

There are 3 comments on the The Florida Times-Union story from Aug 24, 2012, titled Last 2 sentenced in Kalil McCoy murder; both get 1 year in jail. In it, The Florida Times-Union reports that:

Two men charged as accessories for helping dump 20-year-old Kalil McCoy's body in some woods in Eastside Jacksonville were sentenced Friday to one year in Duval County jail and 12 years of probation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Florida Times-Union.

Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#1 Aug 24, 2012
All three should be sterilized to make sure they do not reproduce. That would eliminate tax payers having to support more women illegitimate negro children.
Wrong

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Aug 27, 2012
?????
jamie

Houston, TX

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Toaster wrote:
All three should be sterilized to make sure they do not reproduce. That would eliminate tax payers having to support more women illegitimate negro children.
what the do you mean by that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Young Man Shot Dead at Panama Park (Apr '08) Jun 27 duvallll 46
State Attorney and Public Defender (Duval Count... (Mar '08) Jun 25 vortex 9,952
Guadalupe rodriguez,Maria Rodriguez about Marce... Jun 24 8itch 1
News Volusia to get its 1st VyStar branch Jun 23 Richard Move 2
I am interested in Buying -- Diabetic Test Stri... (Oct '08) Jun 23 Lyndsey 3
black men white women (Aug '11) Jun 23 Adventurous couple 40
News First Coast Gears: 'The Judge' proudly holds court (Jul '14) Jul '14 Mike and Wanda 1

Bryceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bryceville Mortgages